(Topic ID: 138813)

If you had to get rid of your entire collection but could keep one...

By wayout440

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 98 posts
  • 86 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Max_Badazz
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

tumblr_lpqx459FNj1qaaqmq.png
    untitled.png
    image_1.jpg
    image.jpg
    Ohio_Show_Magic_2_copy.jpg
    BD.jpg
    IMG_6283.jpg
    image.jpg
    TronLegacy.jpg
    tumblr_m3d34aLuKg1qc3duko1_500.jpg
    untitled.png
    There are 98 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 8 years ago
    Quoted from Skypilot:

If you go before I go I'll be sure to come pay my respects.

untitled.png

fantastic...

#52 8 years ago

Pinbot is never leaving.

#53 8 years ago

this again. There are at least 7 threads on here asking the same thing. And the correct answer is the virtual pin with 400 games loaded on it, because any one game will get old if it's only the one you have.

#54 8 years ago

Would get rid of them all and get a WOZ. I enjoy the game, it's tough, it's impossible to beat. I would think it's a good game in a single pin collection. Also pretty much same layout as TZ.

Keeping TZ close second. It's TZ.

#55 8 years ago

4 Queens, by Bally of course!

#56 8 years ago

Currently: AMH, because it's so good playing upstairs I don't even want to go into my basement.

#57 8 years ago

TAF, with Pinbot as a close 2nd.

#58 8 years ago

Completely modded Tron LE. Only mods that exist that aren't on mine are essentially duplicates made by some other company. Example would be that I have Hooked chrome bumper caps but at same time I always liked pinbits Devo hats for the bumpers. When I had two Tron LEs , I figured I could try out some mods on each. But I sold one. The other stays till I'm gone.

#59 8 years ago

Twilight Zone for me.
    It was my first pin and I still love playing it.

#60 8 years ago

It changes often, but probably The Getaway.

#61 8 years ago

Lord of the Creature from the Whitewater lagoon.

Its a custom.

#62 8 years ago

Mustang boss

#63 8 years ago

AC/DC for me.

#64 8 years ago

Met Premium by a tiny margin over ACDC premium.

#65 8 years ago

Whitewater

#66 8 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

this again. There are at least 7 threads on here asking the same thing. And the correct answer is the virtual pin with 400 games loaded on it, because any one game will get old if it's only the one you have.

Bah, that's like saying you would rather play a video driving game that you could choose multiple autos instead of driving one REAL racing auto. There are merits to a video game featuring multiple pinball tables, buts it is still a video game. There are probably seven other threads about this as well.

#67 8 years ago

Own a shadow and fish tales, so you can imagine my decision is hard.

Like them both, but I could never be without fish tales. Fish on!

#69 8 years ago

AC/DC

#70 8 years ago

Hard choice but I'd say TZ

#73 8 years ago

MM or Whitewater. Probably MM.

Depends if the question is sell everything but one that you'll keep forever - then it's MM.

If it's sell everything but one, but later be able to buy pins again then I'd keep my Majorettes as that'll probably most difficult to find again.

#74 8 years ago

Jackbot. Have had it 5 years and have no plans to let it go. The absolute last to leave.

#75 8 years ago

What would be leaving: Bally Frontier, Viking, Harlem Globetrotters, AFM, Fighting Irish, AC/DC, Royal Flush Deluxe, Bally Knockout, and Stern Seawitch.

What would stay: My Stern Magic pinball machine that I won NIB in a tournament in 1980 when I was 17. Nostalgia!Ohio Show Magic 2 copy.JPGOhio Show Magic 2 copy.JPG

#76 8 years ago

The Addams Family for me. It has everything I need in a pinball machine. Plus, I played it to death during my college years and couldn't get enough.

#77 8 years ago

AC/DC LE

#78 8 years ago
    Quoted from terrapinmark:

What would stay: My Stern Magic pinball machine that I won NIB in a tournament in 1980 when I was 17.

That's way cool!

#79 8 years ago

Flash Gordon

image.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpg

#80 8 years ago

If we are being realistic...

The only reason I am selling is due to finacial need. In that case I am selling everything until down to 1. I will have no say in what stays, just list them all and see what sticks around last.

#81 8 years ago

If just one,It would be boobs IJ.

#82 8 years ago
    Quoted from Skypilot:

If just one,It wouyld be boobs IJ.

I'm not dead yet, f**ker.

EDIT: However, there's hope for you yet! Things have been going so poorly for me lately that I've been considering getting a group rate down at the funeral home for both me and my mother-in-law. Maybe they can speed things along for both of us, but there's no way I'm checking out before that bitch.

#83 8 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

I'm not dead yet, f**ker.

Don't give me that Monty Python flesh wound bulls**t.

untitled.pnguntitled.png

#84 8 years ago

tumblr_lpqx459FNj1qaaqmq.pngtumblr_lpqx459FNj1qaaqmq.png

#85 8 years ago

Dr. Dude will never leave.

#86 8 years ago
    Quoted from BoP:

Flash Gordon
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

sweet looking fg man...

#87 8 years ago

LOTR but I'm in the honeymoon phase right now with it so who knows.

#88 8 years ago

probably tron

#89 8 years ago

I'd keep Addams.

Second on the list would be WOZ and ACDC. ST and IM would be close third.

#90 8 years ago

Woz, with LOTR a close second.

#91 8 years ago

bsd based on bang for the buck. if cost wasn't a factor, i would have kept AFM. I like BSD up to about $2500 and AFM up to $4500. Once a game gets beyond what i value it at, i sell it.

#93 8 years ago

My ST Pro"mium" It's my first and only pin that I bought NIB. I picked it over buying a restored/shopped older game and over all of the new pins available. A local billiard hall has around 20 machines and I liked playing ST Pro the most, so I bought it. It has great flow, great shots, a cool center bash toy/magnet, great sound, great shaker integration, I love the lighting, a lot of really nice mods available, and I really like sci-fi, so the theme is great too! I will eventually add more machines, but If I ever need to go back to one, it'll be ST Pro - where it all began.

#94 8 years ago

I just did this! Sold all, except Creech! Was my first, and last!!!

#95 8 years ago
    Quoted from terrapinmark:

What would be leaving: Bally Frontier, Viking, Harlem Globetrotters, AFM, Fighting Irish, AC/DC, Royal Flush Deluxe, Bally Knockout, and Stern Seawitch.
    What would stay: My Stern Magic pinball machine that I won NIB in a tournament in 1980 when I was 17. Nostalgia!Ohio Show Magic 2 copy.JPG

That game looks familiar.

#96 8 years ago

Wooly or Nemo.

Alternatively, if I can cheat and keep one cabinet with several playfields, I would have Full Throttle + Aliens + Heighway game #3 + ...

#97 8 years ago

AC/DC LUCI

#98 8 years ago

Tron LE ..... as much as it would pain me to give up Luci, I'd have to keep Tron LE

There are 98 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/if-you-had-to-get-rid-of-your-entire-collection-but-could-keep-one/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.