(Topic ID: 136520)

If you had to choose.......AC/DC Premium or MMR?

By IdahoRealtor

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“If you had to pick one.....”

• AC/DC Premium 80 votes
    61%
  • Medieval Madness Remake with mustard trim 51 votes
    39%

(131 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

store-front.jpg
HAM_LORD_TWIT_.jpg
14873.jpg
mustard_000014200840_Small.jpg
20150821_110845.jpg
demotivational-posters-rabble11.jpg
image_2.jpg
image_1.jpg
image.jpg
There are 73 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 8 years ago
Quoted from glasairpilot:

"If you go to hell, you'll be so darn busy shaking hands with all your friends,
you won't have time to worry!"
Written by someone that has no clue. Nobody will be shaking hands in hell. Not going to get into a religions debate, but it amazes me how many people think hell will be fun. Incredible.

I hear you. Even if you are not religious, it just seems stupid to to make hell some kind of carnival. I've been through some really dark times in my life that I would call hell. Making light of all that was never my cup of tea. I like AC/DC but not the theme. I'm not a huge fan of the medieval theme, either. Theme aside, I think AC/DC has better gameplay, better lighting, and better flow. Even though I am more partial to ST, I could concede that ACDC premium is the best Stern. I wouldn't be surprised if finding a ACDC premium would be more difficult than a MMr in the future. I would hang onto it unless you are not playing it anymore. Wait for initial demand for MMr to drop and then pick one up if the price is right.

#52 8 years ago

So now pinheads think they know if hell exists and what it is. What a joke. Lets take the religion out of here guys.

#53 8 years ago

Man, I am a sucker for MM and wasn't a big fan of AC/DC (Although I know I'm in the minority there). Maybe if I got more time with AC/DC I'd like it more, but MM is such an immaculately designed game IMO.

#54 8 years ago

Who brought religion into it?

#55 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Man

#57 8 years ago

I do not know if there is a god or not. If there is my opinion he/she/it is the most twisted god I could imagine. God of failure in my eyes. Every 2 or 3 minutes somewhere, a kid is molested and likely will be killed after. God watches over as it happens right? In society we call that acomplice to murder. Also, this so called god murders (sod and gom...flood also), yet informs others it is a sin to do so? Could have created something beautiful...something great. Instead created a big mess on purpose...a game...created a game on purpose with the imaginary prize being heaven. Playing the game is mandatory...you do not even get a choice to opt out of this sick twisted game where people are cruel to others. Whether you believe or not you are trapped within this failure of a mess. Could have been so much better. I will prepare myself for the news later today. There will be theft, molestations, murders, racism, animal cruelty, etc. Everyone knows the drill. Each day rinse and repeat. Could have been so much better and not created in a game type format.....yup, some god.

Sry for the rant. I am entitled to an opinion though right? Also, I did not bring the topic up.

#58 8 years ago
Quoted from Warbound:

Sry for the rant. I am entitled to an opinion though right? Also, I did not bring the topic up.

You are and I agree with you but this thread will go pear shaped fast bringing up religion here. I think it is one of those things, along with politics, not to be discussed here.

#59 8 years ago

Yikes! This thread is going down the tubes fast.

#60 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Quoted from Warbound:

I do not know if there is a god or not. If there is my opinion he/she/it is the most twisted god I could imagine. God of failure in my eyes. Every 2 or 3 minutes somewhere, a kid is molested and likely will be killed after. God watches over as it happens right? In society we call that acomplice to murder. Also, this so called god murders (sod and gom...flood also), yet informs others it is a sin to do so? Could have created something beautiful...something great. Instead created a big mess on purpose...a game...created a game on purpose with the imaginary prize being heaven. Playing the game is mandatory...you do not even get a choice to opt out of this sick twisted game where people are cruel to others. Whether you believe or not you are trapped within this failure of a mess. Could have been so much better. I will prepare myself for the news later today. There will be theft, molestations, murders, racism, animal cruelty, etc. Everyone knows the drill. Each day rinse and repeat. Could have been so much better and not created in a game type format.....yup, some god.

Well...now we know. Warbound brought religion into it. Thread lock in three...two...one...

#61 8 years ago
Quoted from glasairpilot:

"If you go to hell, you'll be so darn busy shaking hands with all your friends,
you won't have time to worry!"
Written by someone that has no clue. Nobody will be shaking hands in hell. Not going to get into a religions debate, but it amazes me how many people think hell will be fun. Incredible.

Only 10% of Japan is Christian. That means 90% of Japan will be in hell. The best videogames, toys and cartoons will be there! Sweet!

...oh yeah - but the likelihood of segregated alternate dimensions specifically for dead humans that did or did not believe in a specific ancient mythology is zero, so don't sweat it.

#62 8 years ago

Back on track bump

14873.jpg14873.jpg

#63 8 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

That means 90% of Japan will be in hell. The best videogames, toys and cartoons will be there!

Their cartoons are so sucky (except Urotsukidōji).

They deserve all the hell they get.

#64 8 years ago

I think they are both great games and as long as you like them that is all that matters. I think right now they are worth close to the same but I think AC/DC will be worth more in the future. Either way you are playing pinball and only concerned over saving a Silverball., thoughts of work or other stress are gone and I think that is what all of us enjoy at some level.

#65 8 years ago

I have both (MM & BIB ) but still spend more time on MM , It will always be a keeper for me .

#66 8 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Their cartoons are so sucky (except Urotsukidōji).
They deserve all the hell they get.

Where do followers of the Almighty Ham Lord go?

HAM_LORD_TWIT_.jpgHAM_LORD_TWIT_.jpg

#67 8 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Where do followers of the Almighty Ham Lord go?

Ham Heaven?

store-front.jpgstore-front.jpg

#68 8 years ago

Wow. This thread is getting crazy. In before lock with my opinion. If it was a sweet MM then get rid of the acdc. But for an MMr I wouldn't do it. I have both the MM and the acdc premium and id hate to ever have to let either go. Some of your fear God, I fear a home without MM and ACDC.

#69 8 years ago

Pinside has spoken. AC/DC is the winner!

I can always grab an MMR down the road. What looks like a deal today will probably be the going rate by then.

Thanks for the helpful feedback, guys!

#70 8 years ago
Quoted from rolandthoms:

Keep ACDC...sell me Metallica...i'll let you come over and play it whenever you want

Thanks for the offer, Roland! Not ready to sell that one either. Can I still come over and play?

#71 8 years ago

It's only when out of production, everyone want's it

#72 8 years ago
Quoted from Kiwipinhead:

It's only when out of production, everyone want's it

Everyone wanted it when it was in production, too! That's why it sold so many!

#73 8 years ago
Quoted from rolandthoms:

Keep ACDC...sell me Metallica...i'll let you come over and play it whenever you want

Roland... I may be selling my HUO METLE and MINTY early production Corvette. I will know for sure next month. I'll be liquidating some games for a large purchase.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

12,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Chester, PA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 29.95
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 29.95
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

10,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 12.95
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

There are 73 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/if-you-had-to-chooseacdc-premium-or-mmr/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.