(Topic ID: 317958)

If you had a Week…

By ScoobaDoo

1 year ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 1 year ago

Hello all…long story short, my job is shut down due to some flooding. They are making us take PTO while they make repairs. We live in Louisiana and it’s not a big pinball state. What big city would you travel to to play a week of pinball. Like a downtown are that would be walking distance or a short Uber ride to just play as many machines as possible. Flying from Louisiana is not out of the question. TIA

#2 1 year ago

Check out the pin map on this site .There is a whole lot to chose from .I’d say Chicago if you want to go to a big city with Logan arcade and Emporium being close to each other or Ft Wayne IN has Fort Wayne Pinball with about 160ish under one roof and is more a small town .Those are my areas best spots anyway .

#3 1 year ago

The pin church in New Orleans seems to have a house full

#4 1 year ago

Vegas! Visit the Hall of Fame.
    Plus they have other stuff too, if you need a break.

#5 1 year ago
    Quoted from ScoobaDoo:

We live in Louisiana and it’s not a big pinball state.

I only found an Addams Family in a bar in Lafayette the last time I was in the area.

#6 1 year ago
    Quoted from ScoobaDoo:

What big city would you travel to to play a week of pinball.

Lots of options. Denver has quite a few spots(or did before covid). The SF bay area has a lot of spots(if you come here, make sure to check out The Flipper Room in Concord).

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/if-you-had-a-week and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.