Topic Stats

• 103 posts
  • 93 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by YeOldPinPlayer
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 6 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image_(resized).jpeg
CAM01394.jpg
IMG_20151125_195300_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG959125_(resized).jpg
IMG_20160130_181513_(resized).jpg

There are 103 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 3 years ago

Impossible!

IMG_20160130_181513_(resized).jpg

IMG959125_(resized).jpg

#3 3 years ago

Tales from the crypt

#4 3 years ago

Black Knight 2000. "Give me your money!!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!"

#5 3 years ago

whirlwind.

#8 3 years ago

Met or twd prem but probably twd bc it just keeps me coming back over and over and over lol. I have over 700 games on it in about a month and a half and im not remotely even tired of it . Little frustrated yes but I love a challenge.

#9 3 years ago

AcDc premium

#11 3 years ago

twdle for sure!

#12 3 years ago

Taxi has been with me since the beginning.

#14 3 years ago

I don't play favorites LOL!

Rob

#15 3 years ago

Lotr or ac/dc, this question is too hard

#16 3 years ago

Everyone knows what mine would be.

#17 3 years ago

I couldn't have just one.

#18 3 years ago

I think mine would be BOP

#22 3 years ago

Iron Man or Medieval Madness, wouldn't know for sure which until I had to make that final decision.

#23 3 years ago

Eight ball deluxe clear coated by ron kruzman for this old bally pinhead chalk up!

#24 3 years ago

Didn't we do this already? Anyway Star Trek would be my answer.

#26 3 years ago

I sold everything to fund a game of thrones premium. Don't regret it one bit. Over 350 plays in just over a week

#27 3 years ago

TZ for me.

#28 3 years ago

I don't even need to think about that, Twilight zone.

#31 3 years ago

This answer is totally cheating, I admit it. If I seriously only had space for one, but wasn't concerned about cost, I'd just always have the newest release. Exchange every time something new comes out.

#32 3 years ago

AC/DC Premium is my favorite.

but don't want to live in a world where I can't switch to Metallica and Tron lol

#33 3 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

This answer is totally cheating, I admit it. If I seriously only had space for one, but wasn't concerned about cost, I'd just always have the newest release. Exchange every time something new comes out.

Then you would never have a game with complete code.

#34 3 years ago

slick chick

#35 3 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Then you would never have a game with complete code.

That is a good point. However, I give credit to Stern for GOT code. It was essentially complete on day one. Needs a few minor tweaks only. I hope this represents a new beginning for them...

#37 3 years ago

Mine would be a virtual pin. Then I can play everything

#38 3 years ago
Quoted from Gatecrasher:

Everyone knows what mine would be.

EBD....and you have had some stellar ones!

For me, Luci

#40 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballTilt:

Mine would be a virtual pin. Then I can play everything

I doubt this to be true. I built an incredible virtual pin and had it for a year or two before I sold it for a real machine. My virtual pin experience just turned me into a game snob. I've played enough different game to know that very few are worth my money and most of the ones that I'd consider to own are over priced for their value.

Virtual pins are a lot of fun if you remember it's just a simulation. But even having 100 tables loaded into the machine I found that there were only a half dozen that I played regularly.

#41 3 years ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

I doubt this to be true. I built an incredible virtual pin and had it for a year or two before I sold it for a real machine. My virtual pin experience just turned me into a game snob. I've played enough different game to know that very few are worth my money and most of the ones that I'd consider to own are over priced for their value.
Virtual pins are a lot of fun if you remember it's just a simulation. But even having 100 tables loaded into the machine I found that there were only a half dozen that I played regularly.

Virtual machines miss the randomness of actual play. When is the last time a virtual machine had the ball jump up, bang the glass and land someplace it shouldn't. Or hit a post and have it ricochet somewhere completely unexpected.

#42 3 years ago
#43 3 years ago

AC/DC Luci !!!!!

image_(resized).jpeg

#46 3 years ago

If you mean I could only play one game ever again?!?

Tron or TAF.

#48 3 years ago

TRON LE !!#@&%$!!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 89.99
Machine - For Sale
Wood Dale, IL
There are 103 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside