Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 64 posts
  • 49 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by Crash
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Wolfy-dude_s_Gameroom.jpg
    Dermguy_s_Gameroom_.jpg
    Dermguy_s_Gameroom.jpg
    There are 64 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 14 years ago

If you could only have ONE pinball, for PLAYING[not collecting], which would it be?

#2 14 years ago

Black Knight 2000

#3 14 years ago

Attack from Mars, but I'm sure I'll change my mind tomorrow haha

#4 14 years ago

This one .. Can't post photos .. IPDB link only.

http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?gid=2106

The only other one I want is the one I go to bed with every night. She's such a sexy accommodating lady. You should all be jealous. She keeps me from having the "same thing" all the time.

#5 14 years ago

Medieval Madness or Champion Pub the two best games ive ever played.

#6 14 years ago

White Water. One of the best players out there. Extremely addictive ruleset.

Otherwise, it would be Attack From Mars.

#7 14 years ago

Tales Of The Arabian Nights. TOTAN

#8 14 years ago

I think TOTAN, as far as playing over and over without getting too sick of the same thing.

#9 14 years ago

I think LOTR. But I've never played TZ, MM or TAF.

#10 14 years ago

sttng,or spiderman. both are fun games.

#11 14 years ago

Cirqus Voltaire, used to play it for hours when i was in college (should have been studying)

#12 14 years ago

Ive always wanted to play the old IJ or should i say the only IJ i try and forget that stern ever made one. Ne ways does IJ have a deep ruleset? It seems like its mostely ramp shots which is a typical steve richie game.

#13 14 years ago

I only own one (for now) and it's a great one.

TZ

#14 14 years ago

I haven't played it very long, just got my basement finished Friday. The pins were in storage while they were constructing and I bought it right when they started so I only worked on it during the weekends. Still working out the bugs. It seems to be very broad with like a dozen modes. The modes are pretty straight forward eg hit this lane, ramp or target over and over to complete. There are 3 video modes. Still haven't escaped in the mine cart yet. I'm not sure how many missions have prerequisites like LOTR does. One day I'll read the rules in the Manual to form a strategy. The 6 ball multiball is crazy. Very fun game though.

#15 14 years ago

I have a mint AF and CFTBL, but enjoy playing BOP the most! You don't have to think, just shoot!!!

#17 14 years ago

Cirqus Voltaire

#18 14 years ago

SPIDERMAN by stern

#19 14 years ago

Tales of the Arabian Nights.

#20 14 years ago

For me, it would also have to be TZ.

#21 14 years ago

I dunno, tough decision. I'm thinking WhiteWater..... funding permitting of course.

#22 14 years ago

Without a doubt it would be Scared Stiff.

#23 14 years ago

This is the fun with pinball collecting, yes? Specifically that machines/titles illicit differing responses from players in regards to both enjoyment and game room durability! Fantastic!

By the way, while I voted for TZ I must admit that WW is also very good and has, in my opinion, some of the best, relaxing music as well as light show (assuming latest home ROM) of the pinball machines I have had experience with.

#24 14 years ago

What is WW waynes world lol

#26 14 years ago

Oh, yes, sorry. WW can stand for Waterworld, Whirlwind, or White Water but it is my understanding that WW is generally referring to White Water. Perhaps, though, I should use its alternate moniker, which is WH20. I am sorry about that.

P.S.- I am honored to have made it to the "Pinhead" level, but as a Piscean, Pinball Addict sounds so much more fun!

#27 14 years ago

Williams Indiana Jones hands down,its the total package..beautiful.

2 weeks later
    #29 13 years ago

My vote also goes to MM

#30 13 years ago

MM is undoubted one great game, but for me it's just not challenging enough. I would have to choose a game like Doctor Who, the Shadow, Lord of the Rings or maybe just plain old Twilight Zone! One that keeps me coming back for more.

#31 13 years ago

robin I really like challenging pins and I have a chance to get the Shadow for around 900€ (cleaned, new bulbs and rubbers) and fully working. Maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to think about buying one...

#32 13 years ago

No, GET IT IceHill. 4 ramps, 1 magnet, video play, and a top 20 pin. Its a great pinball I wish I hung onto mine.

#33 13 years ago

Definitely! What are you still doing behind your computer? Go get it!
    No seriously, 900 is a nice price and it really is a great pinball machine.

#34 13 years ago

Terminator 3, not to difficult but has very nice speech...

#35 13 years ago

mm for me!

#36 13 years ago

Future Spa - (j/k - I'd hate to say TZ or MM, but that's from the price to get one.)

Pipe dream - Custom Metallica

#39 13 years ago

Gotta go with White Water...but I'm sure I'll have a different answer next month.

#40 13 years ago

I am just going to be bias.

MM, because when the 'poof' of smoke goes away and its in my basement all by itself, I will sell it to get 3 or 4 more machines!!!

I like THE SHADOW have to say 2 UP for that pinball for SURE!

Not trying to talk video game talk, but I hate the 1-10 rating system?!!!

#41 13 years ago

Ok, scrap that last comment by me. I just decided I would take the Family Guy. The humour might wear off, but for now this is my fav game

#42 13 years ago

I still love the ol' 1979 Gottlieb Genie. It's mostly for sentimental reasons as my friends and I used to play the sh!t out of one at the pizza place back in high school after soccer matches. I dig the super-wides (Embryon, anyone?). A Genie is about to become my first table--it arrives next weekend. It isn't the most exciting table, it doesn't have a multi-ball or habitrails and it's easy to score on but the nostalgia factor makes up for those "shortcomings" for me.

#43 13 years ago

For me Attack From Mars or Addams Family.

#44 13 years ago

Bally Surfers

at the 30 second mark...

11 months later
    #45 12 years ago

Creature From the Black Lagoon !!

#46 12 years ago

Stern Lightning, loads of targets, 9 drop targets, great nudging with those slingshots, fast and exciting, great rules, 2 bonus systems, moving extra ball award, 2 levels, 3 ball multiball and plays different everytime I play it.

Soo many shots and soo much action followed and bonus time and a nice big bonus count!

#47 12 years ago

Even though I've never played it, I guess I'd pick MM since everyone wets their pants over that game.

If it had to be something I've played it'd be TAF.

#48 12 years ago

STTNG - I'm a big Trek fan and this machine has plenty to keep me entertained. Although, I wouldn't mind a MM or TZ either.

G

#49 12 years ago

Attack From Mars

#50 12 years ago

I've Played and owned soo many,, this should be EASY,, but it's NOT.. I like WH20 , Great theme
    and I Never did Beat it.. IJ (w) , I Play it at my friend's house , kinda slow , more of a Quest.
    The Shadow is @ another friend's house , It's cool to and Weird. Crazzy diverter's with the extra F-button's. TOTAN , I played it @ my Pin mechanic's shop , I loved the theme and music, but it felt Cheap, having owned ToM and gett-n tired of it , I was told TOTAN would be the same..

Now AFM , my close by friend has it to , It has slight cab- fade but it's SOLID.. AFM it is !!!
    Killer Music and the Best DMD Animation's in Pinball . Just Not Alot of shot's..
    And the WH20 in the Pict- , was the 1st that i owned.. I traded a FH for it..

Dermguy_s_Gameroom.jpgDermguy_s_Gameroom.jpg Dermguy_s_Gameroom_.jpgDermguy_s_Gameroom_.jpg Wolfy-dude_s_Gameroom.jpgWolfy-dude_s_Gameroom.jpg

There are 64 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/if-you-could-only-have-one and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.