Topic Stats

• 202 posts
  • 127 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by presqueisle
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 17 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

apollo_pf2_(resized).jpg
apollo_pf2_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_20160708_222427_(resized).jpg
proto_(resized).jpg
freedom_(resized).jpg
melody2_(resized).jpg
Melody_(resized).jpg
untitled_(resized).png
images_(resized).jpg
IMG_6188_(resized).jpg
dragon_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
1438032677662_(resized).jpg
CAM00413_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frax.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#171 3 years ago

Already made this decision, as I (mostly...I can't turn down a good deal) refuse to own more than 1 EM at a time when I can only have 4 games. Crescendo. Bought it for my wife and it really grew on me fast. It's so brutal. It's not deep on features, it's not "nice", or complicated, it's just a pure game of pinball, and one of the few times you'll ever see a bank of drop targets that is not lined up side to side. If you can manage to drop the full bank once on one ball, that's pretty good. If you can do it twice, I'll shake your hand. Three times, I might just grovel at your feet and ask for lessons.

The fact that someone had the balls to put 2 inch flippers on this thing, with no active slings, and 2 pops right near the flippers and outlanes, and then the shots to get back up top are WAY off to the side making them very difficult is genius. Nothing is safe. Good luck trying to shoot back up top through those drops, too.

Always figured I'd be sitting on a game like Atlantis or Kings and Queens....something with a bit more to it, but really....it's just a fast, fun game that's black and white, no BS, and sitting next to three DMDs, it's a perfect fit for me.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
€ 3.95
Flipper Parts
Multigame
Machine - For Sale
Santa Rosa, CA
1,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Enola, PA
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Woodbury, MN

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frax.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside