Topic Stats

• 202 posts
  • 127 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by presqueisle
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 17 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

apollo_pf2_(resized).jpg
apollo_pf2_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_20160708_222427_(resized).jpg
proto_(resized).jpg
freedom_(resized).jpg
melody2_(resized).jpg
Melody_(resized).jpg
untitled_(resized).png
images_(resized).jpg
IMG_6188_(resized).jpg
dragon_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
1438032677662_(resized).jpg
CAM00413_(resized).jpg

There are 202 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 5.
#102 3 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

Target Pool is a great game. Problem is GTB made a lot of great games!

my problem with this question is there are so many great games. my favorite changes so often and when i find a game that i never played i find thing to like about it. almost every game that has been listed so far is a game worth owning.

#103 3 years ago

Wizard! I'll always own one of those. Down to two but am always looking for a nicer one.

#104 3 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

my problem with this question is there are so many great games. my favorite changes so often and when i find a game that i never played i find thing to like about it. almost every game that has been listed so far is a game worth owning.

So true.....

Good thing there's still several games out there I haven't played. A pinball buddy of mine who lives 15 minutes away went from 1 -25 games in a year and a half. It all started with a Paradise his Dad bought for him and his brother when they were young. He restored it and got the bug. It's a great game too - only played it once.

#106 3 years ago

Pretty hard to beat Spanish Eyes.....I've had mine almost 13 years, can't part with it.

#107 3 years ago

Having multiple EMs in my collection, it is nice to have a mix of 1, 2 and 4 player games. If I only had one EM, I'd want it to be a four player game. I'd go with Jack in the Box or Fast Draw.

#108 3 years ago

Strange World! The best EM by far!

#109 3 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

I think Teacher's Pet would be it but

neck and neck with HeatWave currently

#110 3 years ago
Quoted from pocketscience:

I'd probably swap my Surf Champ and Atlantis for a Strange World... maybe.

#111 3 years ago

No love for Hot Shot/Big Shot?
That is the one em
I own. A real sharpshooters drops target fun fest. Great game.

#112 3 years ago

Monaco

#113 3 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

That is the one em

I like the layout of Hot Shot / Big Shot, but I prefer it much more with Pro Pool's gameplay rules.

#114 3 years ago

I've only really played about 5 machines. But I now own a Capt. Card and I love it!

#115 3 years ago

For Me it is .

Slick Chick

#116 3 years ago

Diamond Jack

#117 3 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

That is the one em

Jim,didn't you have that up for sale? Or you still working on your high score?
Mike

#118 3 years ago

Dude its not a EM. So are you making a Joke? Thumb me down all you want, but you'd better not let Vid catch you calling it an EM. I was just protecting you! LOL

#119 3 years ago

I love my Royal Guard.........

#120 3 years ago

It doesn't seem to get a lot of love here and I do own it. It really gave me the total pinball sickness even though it wasn't my first pin. I really like my Jet Spin and will keep it forever God willing...

C

#121 3 years ago
Quoted from kporter946286:

Dude its not a EM. So are you making a Joke? Thumb me down all you want, but you'd better not let Vid catch you calling it an EM. I was just protecting you! LOL

Just returning the favor.

#122 3 years ago
Quoted from kporter946286:

I thought that the post referred to the Whoa Nellie EM version, a couple of which exist, including home-grown creations. I love my home-grown WNBJM. It's a fun game.

#123 3 years ago
Quoted from ZNET:

I thought that the post referred to the Whoa Nellie EM version, a couple of which exist, including home-grown creations. I love my home-grown WNBJM. It's a fun game.

Totally forgot about that, my bad. If that post was talking about the EM version I am a dick. I assumed he was trolling the game. I want one really bad!

#124 3 years ago
Quoted from Bribo13:

For Me it is .
Slick Chick

Good choice. This is my second favorite machine. Mine is never leaving.

#125 3 years ago

I'll just put el dorado on the list because it's the only one I have.

#126 3 years ago

I'd want the first EM....Harry Williams's Contact

#127 3 years ago
Quoted from ZNET:

I believe I played the EM version at Pin a Go Go last year. Its was the one on top of the melon crate. Fun game.

#128 3 years ago

Sing Along edges out Slick Chick by a nose.

#129 3 years ago

Fireball (Bally, 1972), collector block already checked.
If I had a second choice, Knockout (Gottlieb, 1950), sold it, but would buy another for nostalgia.
It would have to be very nice and restored, I am not doing another "overhaul" on that title trying to find parts...

#130 3 years ago

I'm not much of an EM fan...and haven't played a lot of these listed, but I would say Fireball for me hands down.

Other honorable mentions go to:

Joker Poker
Nip It
Grand Prix
Dragon
Flying Turns

#131 3 years ago

My current favorites.... Drop a Card and Space Mission.

#132 3 years ago

Interesting on Grand Prix.
What makes GP so much fun?

#133 3 years ago
Quoted from Madmax541:

Interesting on Grand Prix.
What makes GP so much fun?

Fast, clean, symmetrical Steve Kordek design with double spinners and capture holes. It just a lot of fun to keep hitting the spinners into the orbits to the top of the PF and start all over again as the ball heads down the playfield.

This feature has been used timelessly over and over again, and even improved with use of in lane drop targets to give a better sense of achievement in SS games like Paragon and EBD.

Simply put, "it works".

#134 3 years ago
Quoted from Captain_Kirk:

I'd want the first EM....Harry Williams's Contact

Say what?

#135 3 years ago

Dragon - Interflip !

dragon_(resized).jpg

IMG_6188_(resized).jpg

#137 3 years ago

Tough to say - it could change - Probably the next one you would buy. The next one is always my favorite for awhile. It wouldn't be much fun turning one over, then getting another one. Doing that deal one EM at a time. Rough, I like many EM's, more than I'll ever be able own. One wouldn't be fair. Maybe a few, but One ? Tough...

Based on my experience, thus far, if I were forced to pick just one EM to keep it would be Ship Ahoy.

#138 3 years ago
Quoted from monsonb:

Of my four, I'd have to go with Mars Trek. It's fun, fast, and frustrating at the same time.

I've changed my mind. I'll go with my Royal Flush... for tonight, anyway.

#139 3 years ago

Too hard. Can't decide between:

Dixieland
Freedom (prototype version w/middle pop)

#140 3 years ago

Easy, I have only one EM in my collection, Royal Flush.
Still looking for my 2nd EM...

Quoted from monsonb:

I've changed my mind. I'll go with my Royal Flush... for tonight, anyway.

Yippee!!

#141 3 years ago

I always thought Capersville would be cool to have.

#142 3 years ago

It is.

#143 3 years ago

your welcome!

#144 3 years ago

Thanks! It can be brutal but it is fun and way different than the others.

#145 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Thanks! It can be brutal but it is fun and way different than the others.

i am just sorry i did not get a chance to play it before it went

#146 3 years ago

It was a lot of work, but has been solid ever since. You can play it if you ever get out this way..

#147 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

It was a lot of work, but has been solid ever since. You can play it if you ever get out this way..

Nooooooo. Don't! LOL! Let him stick with Gottliebs like all the other collectors. (kidding)

#148 3 years ago

Impossible question for me, but it would be a early 60's wedgehead certainly. How do you choose one from Slick Chick, Majorettes, Squarehead, GiGi, North Star, & Kings & Queens !!

#149 3 years ago
Quoted from Rat_Tomago:

Nooooooo. Don't! LOL! Let him stick with Gottliebs like all the other collectors. (kidding)

dan if not for this gottlieb collector it would of never made it to odins retreat for misfit pins

#150 3 years ago

I know I'm biased and I only have four machines in my collection, but I always come back to my Bank Shot.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Trade
Machine - For Trade
South Harrison Township, NJ
$ 21.00
Machine - For Sale
Madison, WI
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Machine - For Sale
Shelburne Falls, MA
There are 202 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 5.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside