Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 46 posts
  • 30 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by labnip
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

centerflank+2trophies-v2.jpg
    image-288.jpg
    image-455.jpg
    image-512.jpg
    image-817.jpg
    image.jpg
    league.jpg
    JL2.jpg
    JL1.jpg
    imgres-3.jpg
    images-3.jpg
    images-1.jpg
    imgres-1.jpg
    AnimalHouse.jpg
    brodown.0.png
    images2.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ThatsaKicker.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

This kinda thing has been said in different ways before but I enjoy the new responses with them

So, if you had the capability to build a single pin for your own use what would it be and why?

Mine;
    I'd like to say EM type games only as I doubt anyone could have skills in carpentry, electronics, design, art and coding heh.

I'd be mostly interested in hearing why the choice then features etc. (Can be embarrassing!)

Personally I've thought of Alice in Wonderland (before hearing of the JPOP game) as where I used to live had a strong presence and enjoy the wackiness.

One of the Harryhausen tales as I adore them both artistically and old-school fantasy cheese

Or just a simple undersea/mermaid deal or more likely woodland critter thing to both please the missus (tho she'd prefer a black hole!) And because I believe that has large appeal, especially for kids and would capture some EM era charm.

I would love the entire project, probably more than playing but the first game would feel so satisfying.

#7 9 years ago

Bonnevil69 - Yea I should keep up on everyone's projects for sure! Must be talented bunch of people. I've attempted to dabble in various coding and guess it's not just for me.

Spootdev - bet your Alien pin will kick Heighways butt

Pinballgeek - Funny we're currently watching Red Dwarf. I'd love to see a homemade pin of the first 2 series.

Jediturtle - Dr. suess? Only really know the cat in the hat. Please elaborate! Sounds interesting.

#24 9 years ago

Plungemaster, I like the sound of that a lot!

Will have to check that out tomorrow (still working!) Thanks

I mainly wanted to hear personal reasons for self made pins, not so much intricate designs but a mix of both has been awesome.
    Strange - for example what film,art,life piece (that sounds stupid) would you love to build and make into a working pin? Don't need to necessarily think about the ruleset etc

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ThatsaKicker.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/if-you-could-build-a-pin?tu=ThatsaKicker and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.