(Topic ID: 91872)

If you are ever near Downingtown, PA.......

By 82Trooper

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

just_like_an_old_time_arcade.jpg
    Downingtown_s_finest___-503.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinhead-Seattle.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 9 years ago
    Quoted from 82Trooper:

be sure to stop by the Pinball Parlor. We were in the Philadelphia area last weekend visiting family. We stopped in for an hour and a half or so. Nice selection of about 20 games, EM's thru WOZ. A few videos, too. Loved the Metallica game. Prices from a quarter per game up to a buck. The games ran smoothly and I had no issues while we were there. I made it a point to play every game at least once, it is my personal mission to play as many different games as possible in my pinball lifetime. I was happy to stuff some bills in the coin hanger and support this business.
    Also, try the ice cream counter in the back...the strawberry is awesome!!

Downingtown_s_finest___-503.jpg 21 KB
    just_like_an_old_time_arcade.jpg 24 KB

I went there last summer. A great place to play pinball. I brought my wife and daughter and ended up spending a few hours playing pinball and eating ice cream while on vacation.

#13 9 years ago
    Quoted from rudygulp42:

This is where I play often! (but not as much since I bought BSD from them)
    http://www.pinballgallery.net

I remember playing his BSD last year, ended up buying one here recently!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinhead-Seattle.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/if-you-are-ever-near-downingtown-pa?tu=Pinhead-Seattle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.