(Topic ID: 227577)

if someone handed you 250K how would you invest it.

By zr11990

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20240425_094940_Chrome (resized).jpg
ted hookers (resized).jpg
Winning650pw (resized).jpg
C52B4EB9-AEDB-4436-B4C9-E3417559B1C6 (resized).png
Screenshot (11) (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zr11990.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

Not pinball and not buying anything stupid. How would you make that cash work for you?

#26 5 years ago

No time for silly stuff. That is why Im in the boat Im in. Corvettes, pinballs, saltwater aquarium. I could retire now and live in a much bigger home if I hadn't pissed away so much money. Now Im begging for buyers and hating life. I want out of the used car business. Im considering buying rent houses and becoming a slum lord. Problem is that if they don't pay I cant say GTFO, I have to take them to court. Im 50 and Im tired of the whole game. My 92 year old Grandfather is offering to give me a large sum of cash and I want to do something smart with it to help get myself out of slepping used cars.

#37 5 years ago

ReplayRyan. I would like to talk to you and ask some questions. What happens if you just change the locks

#72 5 years ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

If you want to rent houses, the key is to not be a slum lord. Do your research on your tenants before you let them move in. Don’t rent to the first guy waving cash in your face. If they don’t have a bank account and can’t provide you a cheque then don’t even look at them as tenants. There are way more honest people out there then crooks looking to rip you off.

You are correct. The slum lord part was a joke. I’m looking for a couple houses in a decent area near where I live or considered a house to rent to studants at A&M where my son is going to school.

#101 5 years ago

Iceman is the shit. He helped my family like you would never believe and I owe him big time.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zr11990.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/if-someone-handed-you-250k-how-would-you-invest-it-?tu=zr11990 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.