(Topic ID: 281334)

If operators aren't going to maintain their games...

By N101AA

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

3E6F1A43-A6A9-44FB-98D3-18C1028ECBF1 (resized).jpeg
    4lxp9m (resized).jpg
    tenor.gif
    IMG_20200903_095045 (resized).jpg
    DSCN7326 (resized).JPG
    2C2975DA-8BA3-4941-9A85-C2809BDAD081 (resized).jpeg
    images (resized).jpeg
    0A538346-2FCB-473F-B198-6DA573B6DB96 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider o-din.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 3 years ago

Simple. Just buy your own games and maintain them to your hearts desire.

To use the cargument, I don't care if people maintain them or not as long when their brakes fail or their wheels fall off it doesn't affect me.

#19 3 years ago
    Quoted from mizzou:

"Pork".........suuuuure

"Pork product"

images (resized).jpegimages (resized).jpeg
    #23 3 years ago

I went to a McDonalds and they gave me stale fries.

So, I'm going to confiscate that location and that will mean McRibs and fresh hot fries for all!

#36 3 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Nobody in the history of the universe has been denied when they returned old fries and said they wanted good ones.

SHow some initiative !

Yes, but for the first time in years I've made exceptions because of this pandemic. I go thru the drive thru and make it so I can barely reach that window.Try to go the whole six feet.

And when I do get home, I feel fortunate to have fries at all and not end up deathly ill.

#39 3 years ago

Now you've done it! You guys made me hungry. Again.

DSCN7326 (resized).JPGDSCN7326 (resized).JPG
    #45 3 years ago

FYI. Buy one get one for $1 is back! Big Mac, Quarter Pounder, Filet o Fish, or 10 piece Chicken McNuggets.

Disclaimer- price and participation may vary by location and how hungry you are. $1 item must be of equal or lessor value.

#46 3 years ago
    Quoted from Elvishasleft:

Greasy , beef tallow and oversalted is the way you want them.

Someone should start a movement or a gofundme. Bring back lard! Living past 70 is overated anyway.

#48 3 years ago
    Quoted from cottonm4:

Go shopping in a carniceria. All you can buy is lard.

Perhaps that is why real Mexican food tastes so good.

#52 3 years ago
    tenor.giftenor.gif
    #56 3 years ago
    Quoted from Jaybird815:

Vacation in Illinois, lmao

When you spend a lifetime in place that almost always has great weather, Illinois is a perspective vacation destination. Hell, I'd even go to Wisconsin or even Indiana just to change it up.

#64 3 years ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

The original Inland Empire....

Do they have any places like Temecula there?

#67 3 years ago
    Quoted from MrBally:Besides the state Motto, Slogan and Nickname, In the World Almanac, Illinois was defined as "The Inland Empire". To be fair, the last time I ever looked at one was probably around 1975.

It's hard to imagine the days of Al Capone when your only point of reference is Pancho Villa. Or José Castro and Pío Pico.

#81 3 years ago
    Quoted from vicjw66:

Now you’re just talking crazy. The leaf blowers gettin you down again?

No, just the staleness of everything staying closed down for who knows how long. Except of course McDonalds and other food places. Amazing I haven't gained any weight in the last 8 months. At least the weather's nice. I was so bored I planted red onions, chiles, and tomatoes the last couple days.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider o-din.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/if-operators-aren-t-going-to-maintain-their-games?tu=o-din and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.