139130673_1eb3f70b15_z.jpg
Sheen.jpeg
mm1.jpg
wc.jpg
6xl0hzt.gif
dimples.jpg
arnold_wasted.jpg
Dr_Shasta.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MnHotRod.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#60 10 years ago

Gotta disagree with you here. Resto-mods, classic cars with modern drive train and customization, are going for much more than cars restored to original condition. Not sure how this might tie to pinball machines but I have to agree with Vid on my desire for upgraded electronics versus original designs. Add color changing LED's, mirror blades, powder coated armor, cleared cabinet art & high powered audio and a Resto-Mod pin will go for big money. I'm sure many will disagree on which is more desirable, just like car enthusiasts do.

Quoted from dsuperbee:

Look at muscle cars....A original Hemi Cuda will still be worth more than a repro (or clone car) every time. (I used Hemi Cuda as it is still considered one of the top desireable muscle cars, and is relatively rare.)

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Wolcott, CT

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MnHotRod.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/if-new-mm-comes?tu=MnHotRod and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.