Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 30 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Pinstein
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

MV5BYmIwZGExODItMDE5NC00ODA4LWE0N2YtMGY0MjZjNWFiZmZkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyODkwOQ@@._V1_UY1200_CR109,0,630,1200_AL_ (resized).jpg
    3C3EC17B-F92B-4BB1-8A1C-56B81A242B35 (resized).png
    Mumford (resized).jpg
    C7781474-0782-4047-9196-C4B4C978FFCD (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    The Count (resized).jpg
    #1 3 years ago

It would have to have this, and so much more . . . .

#2 3 years ago

"If JJP made a Sesame Street Pinball"

Then I'll hope a comet is screaming towards the Earth to bring me sweet relief.

Quoted from Pinstein:

You mean like a gun?

#3 3 years ago

Well, Stern chose TMNT as a theme, so that would seem to be in line with current titles.

#4 3 years ago

C is for Cookie! Its good enough for me!

#5 3 years ago

Peanut butter sandwich multiball! Ah ha ha ha.

The Count (resized).jpgThe Count (resized).jpg
    #6 3 years ago

Call me a grouch but........no.

#7 3 years ago
    Quoted from Blind_Willie:

Call me a grouch but........no.

Ur a grouch, but I mean that in the nicest possible way. We need more grouches around here. Maybe we'll start to see some better themes, Jesus everything is geared towards these happy go lucky, child like, dreamy eyed screwballs.

#8 3 years ago
    Quoted from Pinstein:

Does HBO hold the rights to the old assets?

Edit: also, horrible idea

#9 3 years ago

Thanks Law, seems I can always count on you for some positive reinforcement.

#10 3 years ago

Sometimes you gotta hear it straight.
    Signed, TheTruth (possibly my new pinside name).

#11 3 years ago

The one retro I’d like to see is Sonic Spinball.Greatest pinball video game over! Hazoff you like speed lots of that with a loop and those catchy tunes this could be great!I know about the homebrew.

#12 3 years ago

Never thought about Sesame Street as a theme. Did think the Muppets would be good but only if they made the two critics as the topper hurling down insults while you play.

#13 3 years ago
    Quoted from romulusx:

The one retro I’d like to see is Sonic Spinball.Greatest pinball video game over! Hazoff you like speed lots of that with a loop and those catchy tunes this could be great!I know about the homebrew.

I would like that. Some nice 8 to 16 bit music. There r so many great classics to do. Castlevania, Sonic, Metroid, Megaman, Zelda a new Mario pin. I like modern games but I recently picked up the Sega Genesis mini and it is fantastic. Highly recommended. For 50 bucks its for me the best of the retro mini's.

#14 3 years ago

Just in case any of u other old timers r interested.

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/sega-genesis-mini-console/13493483

#15 3 years ago

Par for the coarse. Even G&R isn't the bad ass G&R

#16 3 years ago

This would be a good idea. If it was made as a home edition. Anything else would be terrible.

#17 3 years ago

Id like muppets

#18 3 years ago

That ain't half bad.
    No, its all bad.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #19 3 years ago

I strongly suggest this from JJP
    You can thank me later!

C7781474-0782-4047-9196-C4B4C978FFCD (resized).pngC7781474-0782-4047-9196-C4B4C978FFCD (resized).png
    #20 3 years ago

How many 5 year olds buy pinballs? And how many 25-30 year old's or older who can afford pinballs are going to want to spend $6k or more for Sesame Street?? How well is Hot Wheels selling?

#21 3 years ago
    Quoted from Pinstein:

Peanut butter sandwich multiball! Ah ha ha ha.
    [quoted image]

No, no, no! The Amazing Mumford was the magician who said "a la peanut butter sandwiches".

Mumford (resized).jpgMumford (resized).jpg

Count von Count liked to count and laughed "ah ah ah ah" with lightning and thunder.

#22 3 years ago
    Quoted from sbmania:

How many 5 year olds buy pinballs? And how many 25-30 year old's or older who can afford pinballs are going to want to spend $6k or more for Sesame Street?? How well is Hot Wheels selling?

Sonic is different I think the character is great for pinball and most guys,even older guys dig Sonic!Hell even the movie did well

#23 3 years ago

you want to see something funny. look up the saturday night live fake 'oscar the grouch' movie trailer. it's sort of a spin on the joker movie.

#24 3 years ago

I think a Muppets theme would be much more versatile than a Sesame Street one.

#25 3 years ago

Doesn’t anyone else want

3C3EC17B-F92B-4BB1-8A1C-56B81A242B35 (resized).png3C3EC17B-F92B-4BB1-8A1C-56B81A242B35 (resized).png
    #26 3 years ago

better theme than WOZ

#28 3 years ago
    Quoted from romulusx:

Doesn’t anyone else want

Its better than Sesame Street but if ur going do a video game theme this has way more appeal. JJP Sonic and Stern GTA sounds good to me.

MV5BYmIwZGExODItMDE5NC00ODA4LWE0N2YtMGY0MjZjNWFiZmZkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyODkwOQ@@._V1_UY1200_CR109,0,630,1200_AL_ (resized).jpgMV5BYmIwZGExODItMDE5NC00ODA4LWE0N2YtMGY0MjZjNWFiZmZkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyODkwOQ@@._V1_UY1200_CR109,0,630,1200_AL_ (resized).jpg

#29 3 years ago
    Quoted from Hazoff:

Its better than Sesame Street but if ur going do a video game theme this has way more appeal. JJP Sonic and Stern GTA sounds good to me.
    [quoted image]

We have something we can agree on!I use to play Sonic Spinball with my sons and when they got older they wanted GTA and I put my foot down until they were older.

#30 3 years ago
    Quoted from sbmania:

You know Im just kidding around here and not seriously advocating this be made. That being said its got some great music, colorful characters (is that racist?) and is funny, but most of all its got that awesome jazzy pinball song!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/if-jjp-made-a-sesame-street-pinball?hl=oneangrymo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.