You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DA35523E-9FA3-4303-9F6E-3D1C0A3B841D (resized).jpeg
16F99F78-B3C3-4A0C-BF00-C0FB50081740 (resized).jpeg
AA05021A-4F09-456F-BB24-5E563B2BAE9C.gif
D762E95A-6FD3-41A3-9E95-695304E4B164.jpeg
D762E95A-6FD3-41A3-9E95-695304E4B164.jpeg
There are 61 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 2 years ago

I'd have an LE of every title!

#2 2 years ago

well, you'd really only need to sneak one unique piece at a time. All the solenoids, brackets, bulbs and other common parts you can just get from Marco.

#3 2 years ago

If I worked at stern

I'd have taco Tuesday and dress down Friday's

#4 2 years ago

If I worked at Stern

I'd make a neck chain of failed coil stops for everyone.

#5 2 years ago

If I worked at Stern, I'd bring five separate reheatable items for lunch every day.

#6 2 years ago

If I worked at Stern, I'd take my payment in pinball machines.

#7 2 years ago

If I worked at Stern…

…you would be playing Jaws pinball right now.

#8 2 years ago

If I worked at Stern, I would not miss dealing with Rockwell Automation's software on a daily basis.

#9 2 years ago

if I worked at stern, we all be playing BTTF2 now!! in super le version for 8999

#10 2 years ago

If I worked for Stern, that means Stern made a big mistake.

#11 2 years ago

If I worked at Stern id rename it to Pinside.

#12 2 years ago

If I worked at Stern I would turn on all the microwaves at once just to see what would happen.

#13 2 years ago

I would ask if someone got nut punched for WWE?

Just kidding.

It would be fun, but a job is a job. I’m not sure I would want my hobby as a job.

#14 2 years ago
Quoted from d0n:

I'd have an LE of every title!

if Lyman didn't you have 0 chance

#15 2 years ago

Oh Stern, won't you buy me, a Godzilla LE.... my friends all have Mandos, it's really bumming me. I've worked hard on the line, just doin' my time....oh Stern, won't you buy me a Godzillllllaaaa LE.

#17 2 years ago

Definitely have a saltwater fishtank in the lobby with car/snowmobile/hockey magazines for the sales guys....seriously

#18 2 years ago

If I worked at Stern pinball. I'd get the biggest, hugest, mother loving microwave I could find. And add it to the stack of microwaves there.

LTG : )

#19 2 years ago

If I worked at Stern I’d steal Gary’s lunch out of the break room fridge every day.

#20 2 years ago

If I worked at Stern, I would learn spanish really quickly.

#21 2 years ago

if i worked at Stern, I'd casually sit on Gary's desk, slowly cross my legs, and ask "so, what'cha working on??".

#22 2 years ago
Quoted from bigehrl:

if i worked at Stern, I'd casually sit right on Gary's desk, slowly cross my legs, and ask "so, what'cha working on??".

I thought you'd say, "Get 'ER Done ! "

LTG : )

#23 2 years ago

I’d enjoy the employee discount

#24 2 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

If I worked at Stern, I'd bring five separate reheatable items for lunch every day.

And 2 of those items would always be fish and something w curry in it. For that yummy work smell

#25 2 years ago

Allow the designers to be more creative and put more mechanisms and toys in the game!! Also include toppers.

#26 2 years ago
Quoted from bigehrl:

if i worked at Stern, I'd casually sit on Gary's desk, slowly cross my legs, and ask "so, what'cha working on??".

thats the funniest thing I've read all day!

#27 2 years ago

If I worked at Stern, I would live in Illinois.

#28 2 years ago

If I worked at Stern
I would get all the intel about the lines, production, holdups and bring it back here for the customers

#29 2 years ago

If we all worked at stern, JJ, API, CGC, and Spooky would all probably see a spike in sales.

#30 2 years ago

If I worked at Stern, a Jimi Hendrix pin would of already been released

#31 2 years ago

I’d casually stroll through the door of that super secret project design room munching on a bag of Doritos.

#32 2 years ago

If I worked at stern, I'd expand the QC dept.

#33 2 years ago

If I worked at stern, I'd make sample games a thing again.

#34 2 years ago

If I worked at Stern, I would actually test and inspect each game before it ships.

#35 2 years ago

If I worked at Stern, I would save up my money and buy an American Pinball.

#36 2 years ago
Quoted from Elvishasleft:

If I worked at Stern I would turn on all the microwaves at once just to see what would happen.

AA05021A-4F09-456F-BB24-5E563B2BAE9C.gifAA05021A-4F09-456F-BB24-5E563B2BAE9C.gif
#37 2 years ago

If I worked at Stern I’d make a Howard Stern Pinball. Featuring Both Garys.

#38 2 years ago

If I worked at Stern, I would apply for a job at JJP.

#39 2 years ago

If I worked at Stern I would make a Cosby pin with 3000 callouts from that Jell-O eatin M’fr just to troll the shit out of pinside…

#40 2 years ago

If I worked at Stern, I’d do a new playfield layout and code on:
The Munsters and Monopoly.
And then have a giant customer appreciation party at Stern!

#41 2 years ago

I'd buy all the expensive ketchups. Like the fanciest Dijon ketchups. And haven't you always wanted a monkey?

#42 2 years ago

If I worked at Stern,
I would eat lunch at Portillo’s every day.

16F99F78-B3C3-4A0C-BF00-C0FB50081740 (resized).jpeg16F99F78-B3C3-4A0C-BF00-C0FB50081740 (resized).jpegDA35523E-9FA3-4303-9F6E-3D1C0A3B841D (resized).jpegDA35523E-9FA3-4303-9F6E-3D1C0A3B841D (resized).jpeg
#43 2 years ago

If I worked at Stern, i'd regularly crop dust the other Jody's office just to assert dominance.

#44 2 years ago

but seriously: why not hiring a workforce of volunteers helping with the huge backlog? At least for me, I am willing to sign a NDA and spend my holidays at Stern. Anybody else?

#45 2 years ago
Quoted from spicekabay:

but seriously: why not hiring a workforce of volunteers helping with the huge backlog? At least for me, I am willing to sign a NDA and spend my holidays at Stern. Anybody else?

Depends on where the bottlenecks are, Stern may have plenty of labor but a shortage of parts.

True story- A few months ago I ordered a bed control for a hospital bed because the replaceable hook on the back of the remote is not available separate. How stupid is that? So weeks go by with no bed remote. I call my rep to ask what is going on and they contact the company who makes the beds.

What caught her eye was all the beds they sell were on backorder, ALL OF THEM.

Seems there is a shortage of remotes to the point not only could they not supply replacement parts they didn't have any to ship with beds!

#46 2 years ago

If I worked at Stern I would, as a Swede, be an ethnic minority

#47 2 years ago

-Move the QR reader to coin door location while the concept is in its infancy.

-Make Limited Edition machines unlimited for the duration of the license contract to help keep a fair and consistent supply to the large growing list of distributors(not enough allocation) and eliminate scalpers on second hand market.

-Open up the lines of communication so distributors have clear information to communicate to their customers.

-Increase beta testing with key figures to help reduce warranty and qc issues and lower overall cost.

-Eliminate the home version pinball with no coin door(at $4000+ this concept is dead)

-Start a new division capitalizing on the virtual pinball market and introduce official Stern licensed virtual machines.

-Not sure I could move or live in Chicago, stay off Pinside-keep my mouth shut-but I do love pinball and have ideas.

#48 2 years ago
Quoted from mooch:

If I worked at Stern,
[quoted image][quoted image]

Plus gain 20 lbs. That looks so good. Reminds me it's national corn dog day.

#49 2 years ago

If I worked at Stern...

They'd be out of business and closing the doors within 3 months ...!

#50 2 years ago
Quoted from mooch:

If I worked at Stern,
[quoted image][quoted image]

Oh man, I have a weakness for Italian beef.

Pretty sure I'd die if I ate it regularly, though.

There are 61 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/if-i-worked-at-stern?hl=electronmagic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.