Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 32 posts
  • 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by DaveH
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

I am gonna overpay for some awesome pins and build a man cave with a urinal in the bathroom.

#2 11 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

I am gonna overpay for some awesome pins and build a man cave with a urinal in the bathroom.

Best wishes !

LTG : )

#3 11 years ago

whoooo ouuuu, free pins for every pinsiders

seriously.... goodluck!

#4 11 years ago

AC/DC premiums for all family & friends!!

#5 11 years ago

Is donating to the Pinball Hall of Fame a tax write off? It would be a nice way of maximizing your charitable deductions.

#6 11 years ago

If I win, I would buy ACDC, TRON, a pin or two for my wife, FGY, T3, and maybe a B/W A lister, after that put the millions of dollars into accounts so I could live off the interest/ work a parttime job and do ok.

#7 11 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

I can fix you up on the pinball side of things.

#8 11 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

I've got a urinal, and a stripper pole!
    I need to win the lottery to get a titles at today's prices. lol

#9 11 years ago

Well, spent 20 bucks, got one powerball for 4 bucks = lost 16 bucks.......so much for the urinal

#10 11 years ago

If I won, I'd buy all the pins I want and then some more. I'd also try to buy a few cars and maybe a cheap house to store all my pins.

#11 11 years ago

If I had won power ball tonight I'd buy a serious home with a kick a** game room
    and take a year off and tour cross country hunting for outstanding /Mad games
    .... I tell ya

#12 11 years ago

Nobody won.

Try again on Saturday !

#13 11 years ago

So there is still hope for a urinal

#14 11 years ago

If I won the Powerball, Lloyd would never, EVER need to worry about making a mortgage payment EVER.

Chris

#15 11 years ago

I made my office mate sign a contract on a sticky note including a witness signature that if she wins the lottery she will buy me a LOTR LE...

#16 11 years ago

I would build an arcade....and build my house around it!

#17 11 years ago

I would fund pinside and start livestream tournments with maybe a cash prize or gift certificate to a local place for a shop job or merchindise.

#18 11 years ago
    Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

If I won the Powerball, Lloyd would never, EVER need to worry about making a mortgage payment EVER.

Chris

Damnit Chris. I said I was sorry. Call off the hit man. Please.

#19 11 years ago

If I won the powerball the first thing I would do is change all of our (family's) cell/phone numbers.

Sell my business.

Move someplace warm.....always wanted to live in Hawaii.

I would get a nice but manageable collection of all my favorite pins, doubt I would have more than 15-20 though.

Explore all of my other interests/hobbies (Home Theater, Scuba, Astrophotography, Pistol Shooting, Poker.......etc....) Read & maybe even write.

#20 11 years ago

...it would be odd since I don't buy tickets.

#21 11 years ago

If I ever won, I would buy a medium size RV, tour the country stopping at Nascar races, amusement parks, and other sporting events, do some fishing, pick up Cunninghams Big Bang Bar, and I would definitely be paying some of you a visit.

#22 11 years ago

I'd quit my job in a heartbeat, build the sweetest shop you've ever seen outfitted with any and everything I'd need to restore pinball machines full time. Then I'd pay Chris Hutchins more than he makes now to work with me. Might even pay Jim McCune to come also.

Damn would we have fun.

#23 11 years ago
    Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Damn would we have fun.

Can I answer the phones?

#24 11 years ago

I would have the most audacious collection of perfect pins anywhere. Win $100 million? Buy a NIB of each of the top 50 pins! What could that cost at the most? Less than a million!

#25 11 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Can I answer the phones?

Sure. I'll pay you to carry my cell around for me. LOL

#26 11 years ago

Wonder if Pinball on my yacht would work =)

#27 11 years ago
    Quoted from Gexchange:

Wonder if Pinball on my yacht would work =)

Sure....just one more element of randomness.

#28 11 years ago

I guess I'd pick up the Pinside Top 100 and have HEP pimp them out.

#29 11 years ago
    Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

I'd quit my job in a heartbeat, build the sweetest shop you've ever seen outfitted with any and everything I'd need to restore pinball machines full time. Then I'd pay Chris Hutchins more than he makes now to work with me. Might even pay Jim McCune to come also.
    Damn would we have fun.

I wonder how much work would get done between all the BS'ing around n beer drinking?? lol

#30 11 years ago

I would do a tour around the country stopping at all public locations of pinball and all private collections that people would allow me to visit. I think that would be fun.

#31 11 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

we must have a lot of Powerball winners on this site then.

#32 11 years ago

I would buy an Evel Knievel pin. Then I would pay to have it fully restored to the max. Clear coat, perfection. Then I would take that amazing pin and take it to the guy that owns what used to be my beater Evel Knievel. I'd do a swap for that beat up chewed playfield POS, bring that junker home, toss it in my basement, and play the crap out of it. I'd be a very happy man.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/if-i-win-powerball-tonight and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.