Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 60 posts
  • 31 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by RyanStl
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“If anyone lives near wrb1977, please check in on him”

• Is wrb1977 having a stroke? 5 votes
      24%
    • Am I having a stroke? 16 votes
      76%

(21 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Deer poop 2 (resized).jpg
    Deer Poop (resized).jpg
    2legit2quit.gif
    pasted_image (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    Hades.gif
    poot.gif
    DFFE6B9B-A4EA-4B38-B320-CB38EC2C9FDB.gif
    WTF2 (resized).png
    WTF1 (resized).png

This topic is closed.

There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 3 years ago

He's been PM'ing me the following. I'm convinced he's either having a stroke or a mental breakdown. Someone please help this poor guy!

WTF1 (resized).pngWTF1 (resized).pngWTF2 (resized).pngWTF2 (resized).png
    #2 3 years ago

Wow that's quite a bizarre string of messages sent to you out of the blue! Have you checked his page to see if he posts frequently on regular topics on here? Quite an odd character for sure or maybe someone hacked his account and is messing around.

#3 3 years ago

I think you’re talking to Dr suess

#4 3 years ago

Lol

#7 3 years ago
    Quoted from Deyanks98:

Wow that's quite a bizarre string of messages sent to you out of the blue! Have you checked his page to see if he posts frequently on regular topics on here? Quite an odd character for sure or maybe someone hacked his account and is messing around.

He clearly doesn't like me because I'm outspoken about Deer Poot & voiced my opinion that anyone pre-ordering R*ZA is bonkers. If he wants to have a private convo with me, that's cool....but I literally cannot decipher wtf is going on in these PMs. It's like he's having a conversation with someone else, but sending the replies to me. It's fascinating and bizarre...if anyone can make sense of it, that would be amazing.

#8 3 years ago

You spelled Deep Root wrong, are you afraid Robert Muellers gonna get you?

#9 3 years ago

Maybe he is just trolling the troll. There is being outspoken and then there is straight up trolling.

#10 3 years ago
    Quoted from Tomass:

Maybe he is just trolling the troll. There is being outspoken and then there is straight up trolling.

You may consider me a troll, but everything I've said about Deer Poot makes sense & has history and context attached.

This shit literally makes no sense....but I guess if this he's enjoying himself, I thought I'd share that joy with the community.

#11 3 years ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

You may consider me a troll, but everything I've said about Deer Poot makes sense & has history and context attached.
    This shit literally makes no sense....but I guess if this he's enjoying himself, I thought I'd share that joy with the community.

You can say something that makes sense, but if you continuously repeat it like an asshole just to annoy people that makes you seem like a troll.

#12 3 years ago
    Quoted from Tomass:

You can say something that makes sense, but if you continuously repeat it like an asshole just to annoy people that makes you seem like a troll.

I stopped posting in your cultist Deer Poot thread. You're welcome. But hey, keep on making me the bad guy...not the charlatans you gave money to. Enjoy not getting a game ever.

#13 3 years ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

I stopped posting in your cultist Deer Poot thread. You're welcome. But hey, keep on making me the bad guy...not the charlatans you gave money to. Enjoy not getting a game ever.

You must be confused. I have no DR thread and I gave money to no one, so I am not expecting a game to come to me.

#14 3 years ago
    Quoted from Tomass:

You must be confused. I have no DR thread and I gave money to no one, so I am not expecting a game to come to me.

Good for you! Why are you defending the cultist & his weird ass PM’s then?

#15 3 years ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

Good for you! Why are you defending the cultist & his weird ass PM’s then?

When you act like a child, expect to be treated like a child.

#16 3 years ago

That almost sounds like a chatbot of some sort.

#17 3 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

How funny would that be. Getting got by a chat bot.

#18 3 years ago

RIPPER IS A GANGSTER!!!

#19 3 years ago
    Quoted from Tomass:

When you act like a child, expect to be treated like a child.

How is holding crooks & liars accountable in our community "childish"? If it's "adult" to give money to a-holes, I guess I'm a child.

#20 3 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

That makes sense...maybe? LOL. BTW, I tried to report the PMs, but the button doesn't work.

#21 3 years ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

How is holding crooks & liars accountable in our community "childish"? If it's "adult" to give money to a-holes, I guess I'm a child.

MmmmmmmK

#22 3 years ago

Eh?

Can someone kindly please summarize the drama in this thread so I can better appreciate all the down votes and several sub-themes that seem to be going on?

I'm trying to enjoy this one, but I need more info for sure.

thanks,
    mof

#23 3 years ago
    Quoted from mof:

Eh?
    Can someone kindly please summarize the drama in this thread so I can better appreciate all the down votes and several sub-themes that seem to be going on?
    I'm trying to enjoy this one, but I need more info for sure.
    thanks,
    mof

Rarehero got a trolling PM and now he and Tomass are bickering back and forth in this thread

#24 3 years ago
    Quoted from PinRob:

Rarehero got a trolling PM and now he and Tomass are bickering back and forth in this thread

FUNTIME FRIDAYS all day on Pinside!

#25 3 years ago

RIPPER IS A GANGSTER!!

#26 3 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

RIPPER IS A GANGSTER!!

ripper.

??? please help ???

You guys are making me switch to caffeinated today to make sense out of this thing... I don't give up too easily.

#27 3 years ago

Beware of the space monkey's.

#28 3 years ago

Kind of reminded me of a chat bot in the responses.

#29 3 years ago
    Quoted from PinRob:

Rare

I am just continuing to troll the troll. That's all.

#30 3 years ago

It's fun. You should try it.

#31 3 years ago
    Quoted from Tomass:

I am just continuing to troll the troll. That's all.

If you think I'm a troll, you don't know what a troll is. Troll.

#32 3 years ago

Pinside fight club still open...

#33 3 years ago
    Quoted from poppapin:

Pinside fight club

That's a million dollar pin title right there!

#34 3 years ago

Ripper is a gangster!!!

#35 3 years ago

So...

Tomass you are the winner...just trolling the troll...and thanks for being one of the reasonable ones through all the deeproot madness!

@rarehero...consistently downvoting me in the general deeproot thread is one thing and is at least understandable. Downvoting me in the RAZA preorder club thread for showing excitement about the possibility of getting the RAZA I ordered is crossing the line. That thread is primarily for those that ordered RAZA. Why are you there in the first place??? You made your point more than clear in the general deeproot thread that you despise them, which is your opinion and you have the right to voice that opinion. But to continue your hate and to downvote those excited about RAZA in the club thread is going too far. Basically, leave us alone. We are all adults and if we want to take a risk and put a deposit on a “game” that we think is cool, why would you care? Don’t you have anything better to do?

The original PM I sent you was a “thank you” for yet another downvote in the RAZA preorder club thread. After that, I decided to send some bizarre, incoherent, but yet somewhat relevant messages just to have a little fun. I figured I would confuse and puzzle you to give your life some meaning and purpose for the last few days. Something for you to think about, occupy your mind, maybe even give you something to look forward to? I find it sad that you downvote people for showing excitement for the hobby they love. I hope you someday find some meaning and purpose in your life other than your pathetic habits on Pinside. Good luck to you and happy downvoting (trolling) if that’s what makes you happy.

Last thing, I’m glad you started this thread and posted my messages as I was cracking myself up as I was writing them. Just keep in mind for future reference, that PMs should stay private.

-Wayne (RAZA order #100087)

#36 3 years ago

This thread reads like a mini mystery novel. We just got the solution.

#37 3 years ago

So, posting private messages here is OK now?

OK.

And before you mention how you've had me on ignore for the last five years, we get it already. At least I do.

#38 3 years ago
    Quoted from wrb1977:

So...
    tomass you are the winner...just trolling the troll...and thanks for being one of the reasonable ones through all the deeproot madness!
    rarehero...consistently downvoting me in the general deeproot thread is one thing and is at least understandable. Downvoting me in the RAZA preorder club thread for showing excitement about the possibility of getting the RAZA I ordered is crossing the line. That thread is primarily for those that ordered RAZA. Why are you there in the first place??? You made your point more than clear in the general deeproot thread that you despise them, which is your opinion and you have the right to voice that opinion. But to continue your hate and to downvote those excited about RAZA in the club thread is going too far. Basically, leave us alone. We are all adults and if we want to take a risk and put a deposit on a “game” that we think is cool, why would you care? Don’t you have anything better to do?
    The original PM I sent you was a “thank you” for yet another downvote in the RAZA preorder club thread. After that, I decided to send some bizarre, incoherent, but yet somewhat relevant messages just to have a little fun. I figured I would confuse and puzzle you to give your life some meaning and purpose for the last few days. Something for you to think about, occupy your mind, maybe even give you something to look forward to? I find it sad that you downvote people for showing excitement for the hobby they love. I hope you someday find some meaning and purpose in your life other than your pathetic habits on Pinside. Good luck to you and happy downvoting (trolling) if that’s what makes you happy.
    Last thing, I’m glad you started this thread and posted my messages as I was cracking myself up as I was writing them. Just keep in mind for future reference, that PMs should stay private.
    -Wayne (RAZA order #100087)

Look at this projection, gaslighting, and delusions of grandeur. Obsessed by downvotes, yet claims my life needs meaning. Seek help...or just go to your settings and turn off up/downvotes.

You have no right to dictate what I do with your batshit PMs. PM me wacko shit, and they will absolutely not be private. Actually, PM me anything - it’s being posted in this thread lol

Jayzus...imagine being this batshit right now....imagine how you're gonna be 3 years down the road when Deer Poot still hasn't shipped you a game

#39 3 years ago

Shaping up to be the “thread of the weekend”.

#40 3 years ago

Thanks to this useless thread I now know you can hand out exactly 5 consecutive downvotes before the abuse message is triggered.

Speaking of triggered... rare hero.. LOL just click ignore the next time. Y'all need a life.

#41 3 years ago
    Quoted from metallik:

Thanks to this useless thread I now know you can hand out exactly 5 consecutive downvotes before the abuse message is triggered.
    Speaking of triggered... rare hero.. LOL just click ignore the next time. Y'all need a life.

I love when people who are here typing things claim I need to get a life because I'm here typing things.

#42 3 years ago

RIPPER IS A GANGSTER!!!!

#43 3 years ago
    DFFE6B9B-A4EA-4B38-B320-CB38EC2C9FDB.gifDFFE6B9B-A4EA-4B38-B320-CB38EC2C9FDB.gif
    #44 3 years ago

I thought it was a Billy Squire thread about the song, The Stroke.
    No??????

Message from the Freeeek Kingdom.

#45 3 years ago

I like pinball.

#46 3 years ago

I know you think you are being clever, but deer poot doesn't even make sense. If you are changing their name to degrade them you really need to tray harder than that. My kids could come up with something wittier than that. I can ask them for some suggestions if you want.

#47 3 years ago

I wish this whole thing had stayed a PM and spared us this thread.

#48 3 years ago
    Quoted from Tomass:

I know you think you are being clever, but deer poot doesn't even make sense.

Do you have scientific evidence that deer don't fart?

poot.gifpoot.gif
    #49 3 years ago

"Loud Noises!!!!!"

#50 3 years ago

two minutes I will never get back

There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/if-anyone-lives-near-wrb1977-please-check-in-on-him?hl=wrb1977 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.