(Topic ID: 232298)

IDIOT BUYERS - what is it with some people!

By too-many-pins

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 37 posts
  • 26 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by jbug
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

4B2ECB57-DC29-4784-BB0E-AD3859084AD4 (resized).png
    CA54F051-7431-4A80-8AFA-76CCF86B46F7 (resized).png
    7467EBBE-A3D4-4C26-9563-8B71F7AB1EF4 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jiggly_Martian.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19 5 years ago
    Quoted from too-many-pins:

You can say that again!
    This guy reminds me of my one daughter-in-law. She has a PHD and knows it all but can't hold a job as a glorified janitor? Last Summer I spent 6 weeks helping my son with some projects around the their house and all she did after the 3rd or 4th week was complain I was inconveniencing her. She didn't think the project would take that long.
    Up front I told both of them the projects would take 6 to 7 weeks yet at week three she thought we should have been done? I was telling my barber about her and he said but you will have the last laugh in the end "you will be dead & gone and your son will still be putting up with her".
    Anyway just had to vent!

You have a barber ???
    Just kidding Skip! Merry christmas!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jiggly_Martian.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/idiot-buyers-what-is-it-with-some-people?tu=Jiggly_Martian and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.