(Topic ID: 244586)

Gottlieb Bank-A-Ball Part Giveaway but BEWARE!

By Jesterfunhouse

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Gottlieb Bank-A-Ball Part Giveaway but BEWARE!”

• Is this part from Bank a Ball? 4 votes
      33%
    • Is this Part from Flipper Pool? 3 votes
      25%
    • Is this part from Medieval Madness remake? 5 votes
      42%

(12 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20190601_105453 (resized).jpg
    curse.gif
    20190604_163632 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 4 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Parts - for trade

Gottlieb Bank-A-Ball Part Giveaway but BEWARE!

Added: 2019-06-04 21:42:23 UTC • Ended: June 17th, 2019
    Condition: Used, fair condition

Price

Trade
    Listed at $ 0

Price is firm
    Open for offers

***Update part has been Identified "1965 Gottlieb games - Bank-A-Ball is a replay game and Flipper Pool" unfortunately for some unlucky soul that will receive it.

Please post a picture and the most needy will receive it still free.

This was given to me by a friend of a friend that I do not know. I am told it is a family Heirloom passed down from Father to son and then back up again. This friend being the middleman, said the owner would not tell him what game it came from or how he got it and why, nor even what purpose it served. Very peculiar to say the least. As he bestowed this relic to me I felt an uneasiness settle upon me. Like finding the The Maltese Falcon, I knew immediately that many had been on a search to find this and would do anything to get it. I want NO part in this. If you can correctly identify this part AND you have the need for it. I will ship to you free of charge and pay Pinside a thank you donation as I will be Glad to be relieved from this burden that has been past down to me. If this Ad is still up...I may yet still be alive, to make the transaction. HASTILY NOW before I to pass this relic down to one of my disinterested sons...

Item photos

20190604_163632 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Jesterfunhouse's market stats.

silver Seller Level

Jesterfunhouse has the Pinside Silver seller level!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Jesterfunhouse's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

Charles Town, WV, US

#2 4 years ago

Bank a ball, and I could use it.

#3 4 years ago

Nope! It’s from a flipper pool. You can send my winning prize to the first guy.

#4 4 years ago

Is it really from either of those?

#5 4 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Is it really from either of those?

Yes

Both are 1965 Gottlieb games - Bank-A-Ball is a replay game and Flipper Pool is the add-a-ball version

#6 4 years ago

Ahhh the backbox!

#7 4 years ago

Looks like flipper pool.

#9 4 years ago

This is the way the pinball community is supposed to act.

#10 4 years ago
    Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Yes
    Both are 1965 Gottlieb games - Bank-A-Ball is a replay game and Flipper Pool is the add-a-ball version

So you are saying this is an standard part and not a mod or upgrade for the LE model?

#11 4 years ago

Medieval Madness?

#12 4 years ago
    Quoted from Pinwow:

Medieval Madness?

Wait original or remake...and if remake is this come stock or is it part of the LE model...and will it be available on the rerun of these?

#13 4 years ago

Nice jesture!!

#15 4 years ago

I think we have successfully identified the part in TRUE Pinside fashion within minutes of posting the image!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now the hard part deciding who to pass this accursed relic to from the more than worthy PM's I have received.

#16 4 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Nice, Jester!

I see what you did there...Good to hear from you ART you are AWESOME WE ALL LOVE YOU IN PINSIDE WORLD!

#17 4 years ago

Aww thanks! Retirement is good, and my first Grandchild!

Im majoring in All forms of Medications to hang in there!

Super nice post offering up a part!!!!

#18 4 years ago

This is tougher than I thought not only has this thing been identified but there appear to be a lot of people that have all of the bank balls broken off and could really use this to restore their games. I have been offered money and shipping but as a man I my word I intend to give this away as it was given to me by someone from someone that just wanted it to be used. I never thought so many would need it. REMOVE THIS CURSE FROM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#19 4 years ago

I have gotten many requests, that need this ACCURSED RELIC, as many many people have the game with missing or broken ball switches... must be part of the curse....

PLEASE post a pic on the thread of the condition of yours! I am requesting this to to see honestly who is most in need. I understand Pinball Resource has them but are very expensive.

I still intend to give away, as people have been offering money so don't try...not what I am really looking for just the most needy of my pathetic humor and altruism.

#20 4 years ago

They are all wrong. It is really from the italian version Electra Pool

#21 4 years ago

curse.gifcurse.gif

In all seriousness though, kudos to the OP for still offering this for free, even after a few people have offered to pay cash for it. Good on you OP!
    Also; The curse! Beware the curse!

#22 4 years ago
    Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

I have gotten many requests, that need this ACCURSED RELIC, as many many people have the game with missing or broken ball switches... must be part of the curse....
    PLEASE post a pic on the thread of the condition of yours! I am requesting this to to see honestly who is most in need. I understand Pinball Resource has them but are very expensive.
    I still intend to give away, as people have been offering money so don't try...not what I am really looking for just the most needy of my pathetic humor and altruism.

I think this is all a big scam to get a bunch of guys to post pics of their balls on the internet. I, for one, will not be participating

#23 4 years ago

as an innocent bystander- didn't gutz I.D. it first?

#24 4 years ago
    Quoted from Wmsfan-GAP:

as an innocent bystander- didn't gutz I.D. it first?

Maybe the sarcasm didn't translate in my last post . My (bank-a) balls are currently all present with a few 'low hangers'. Someone else could probably use them more right now.

#25 4 years ago

I don't see Bank A Ball in your collection Gutz. If you have one you have to show your EM pride man!

#26 4 years ago
    Quoted from AlexF:

I don't see Bank A Ball in your collection Gutz. If you have one you have to show your EM price man!

I hate you all

20190601_105453 (resized).jpg20190601_105453 (resized).jpg
    #27 4 years ago

well I sure could use it on my FLIPPER POOL.
    But Im probably too late.
    Nice gesture tho.
    Thanks
    oh, I dont have a foto, I am computer illiterate

#28 4 years ago

I think we may have a winner or loser as I can't believe someone would actually want to take on this curse...I was texted a picture of a rather unfortunate bank a ball game in the collection of an elderly chap who is definitely in need of an upgrade. BUT wait I will also connect some of you that have needs with the dude is receiving it as I believe he is willing to spread this curse to others for the ones he does not need. Will Altruism have no END!

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/identify-what-game-this-came-from-and-its-yours-but-beware and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.