(Topic ID: 288347)

Ideas and Advice for adding pins to collection.

By Purdue

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 59 posts
  • 32 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Daditude
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20210227-123803~2 (resized).png
    rudycrazed (resized).jpg
    Screen Shot 2021-02-20 at 12.08.01 PM (resized).png
    Screen Shot 2021-02-20 at 12.07.51 PM (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eskaybee.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 3 years ago
    Quoted from Purdue:

Hey! Looking for some input about my next moves..
    Current collection is 4 games:
    Twilight Zone
    Stranger Things Pro
    Jurassic Park LE
    The Simpsons Pinball Party
    I am really happy with all of the pins we have at this point. And would like to add on with the intent of buying keepers.
    Twilight Zone has been in the family 25 years, the 3 others have joined the family in the last 3 months. We like the mix of themes and varying play styles we have going. Personally i find myself enjoying playing the dmd/lcd era the most. But also find fun nostalgia with The Bally Williams era.
    So far my list of possibles include (ranked in order):
    Deadpool LE/ prem
    Ghostbusters
    Medieval Madness or Creature from the Black Lagoon
    Monster Bash (recently played it a bunch and maybe not deep enough for home)
    Turtles pro (was hot and heavy for a while one picking on up, but think I've severely cooled on it to the point no longer want one)
    Other stuff I've played and enjoyed but unsure about fitting in with my theme..
    Avengers IQ
    Star Wars (stern)
    Was excited to check out some of the JJ stuff, but left feeling underwhelmed after playing pirates and wonka. Hobbit seems very interesting though!
    Would love to hear some advice about what else to consider/ go check out and play.
    Thanks![quoted image][quoted image]

Deadpool premium or stern Star Wars (pro or premium) would really compliment that lineup well. TSPP and JP are a bit more on the technical deep side. TZ is technically fun. STH is brutal fun. Deadpool is just pure fun with some of the best ‘feel good’ shots in all of pinball with an awesome rule set for all skill levels and amazing sound package. Star Wars is more like STH in that it’s fast and furious. Star Wars, IMO, has one of the heat rule sets in all of pinball; but it can be a hard game for beginners (or tournament players lol).

1 week later
    #58 3 years ago
    Quoted from Purdue:

In line for my first NIB, Deadpool premie!
    1 down!

Excellent choice! Congrats

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eskaybee.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ideas-and-advice-for-adding-pins-to-collection?tu=eskaybee and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.