(Topic ID: 288347)

Ideas and Advice for adding pins to collection.

By Purdue

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 59 posts
  • 32 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Daditude
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20210227-123803~2 (resized).png
    rudycrazed (resized).jpg
    Screen Shot 2021-02-20 at 12.08.01 PM (resized).png
    Screen Shot 2021-02-20 at 12.07.51 PM (resized).png
    There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 3 years ago
    Quoted from FalconDriver:

I miss my NGG and T2. SM and ST Premium would be ideal too if plan on sticking to modern.

My wife loves T2, i find myself zoning out on the game my son is playing next to me when i play it Just doesn't keep my interest.

Ive never played NGG or Sm so ill put those on the list. We own ST pro, play it more than any of our others!

#52 3 years ago

The T2 I had was beautiful but unfortunately unloaded it towards my MB. Play my TOM more than MB though.
    ST Prem gets played a lot!

#53 3 years ago

Just seen your in Evansville.What’s a good hotel in your area? I heard April 8 2024 is the next solar eclipse and Evansville is going to be the place to be as far as longest lasting and total eclipse .

#54 3 years ago
    Quoted from Kkoss24:

Just seen your in Evansville.What’s a good hotel in your area? I heard April 8 2024 is the next solar eclipse and Evansville is going to be the place to be as far as longest lasting and total eclipse .

If you're wanting to be close to stuff to do, i would suggest you look downtown. There are several brand new chain options down there. I don't have any direct experience with them other than driving by.

There is a nice basement barcade called "High Score Saloon" on Main St. you should check out while in town. Theres a great place to eat comfort food across from it after your done playing, "Comfort by Cross Eyed Cricket"

They also have an all age arcade, "High score Player 2" at a different location.

#55 3 years ago
    Quoted from Purdue:

If you're wanting to be close to stuff to do, i would suggest you look downtown. There are several brand new chain options down there. I don't have any direct experience with them other than driving by.
    There is a nice basement barcade called "High Score Saloon" on Main St. you should check out while in town. Theres a great place to eat comfort food across from it after your done playing, "Comfort by Cross Eyed Cricket"
    They also have an all age arcade, "High score Player 2" at a different location.

Thanks I want to see this eclipse .Last time Carbondale IL was the spot and couldn’t get a room anywhere in area .This time booking way ahead .As far as your dilemma try a IMDN prem Me n my kids 11/12 play it a lot .I have found that this pin was much easier to explain the code to them opposed to our WOZ .They’re starting to get what to shoot for which has become more fun to them .Dont sweat the music there’s a couple newer fun tunes n a couple creepy horror like songs as far as that goes .The music goes with the pin perfectly I feel .

#56 3 years ago

In line for my first NIB, Deadpool premie!

1 down!

#57 3 years ago

I saw you said you play as a family but on different machines. I would say try a game that is a bit tougher with shorter ball times and get some family competition going. That change of pace can be nice. Something earlier solid state or maybe system 11 would be good here.

#58 3 years ago
    Quoted from Purdue:

In line for my first NIB, Deadpool premie!
    1 down!

Excellent choice! Congrats

#59 3 years ago
    Quoted from xsvtoys:

This made this song pop into my head:
    I add 2 pins before I add 2 pins.
    And then I add 2 more.

Cheers!

Screenshot_20210227-123803~2 (resized).pngScreenshot_20210227-123803~2 (resized).png
    There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ideas-and-advice-for-adding-pins-to-collection/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.