Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 89 posts
  • 48 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by spfxted
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Midevil_army_of_darkness.JPG
    armyofdarkness.jpg
    lady-gagablog1.jpg
    Lady+GaGa+gdfgdfee5.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fusion301.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#24 14 years ago

I think we should start our own pinball/dev company - Im a designer - any engineers out there, also need some aminators and software development team - I'll quit my day job....now what do we call this new company?

2 months later
    #29 14 years ago

Im with you a Gears of War or Halo would be awesome, replace the DMD with LCD, then play thru short missions of the real game. pinball 2010'ish - first pinball with xbox controller LOL. so you could play the pinball part to advance your men, get new weapons, gear & vehicles - then those changes would be represented when you go to video mode battles. The better you do on the pinball side the better you will survive in the video mode with your men and gear. Ok anyone have the number for Bungie or Epic games. Hrmmm the flood in halo would be interesting - 20 ball multiball anyone?

#32 14 years ago

I think to survive - there has to be this interaction, beyond what pinball 2000 did - what if you could buy GOW pinball machine with ethernet port or wifi/hardrive etc - just like xbox live they would put out updates and new weapons, character modes etc that you download new levels etc. Think RPG with pinball as the controller - this is not something that would work in an arcade - but where the hell are the arcades? Strictly home use games. That one ramp shot that got boring after awhile, is now used for something else.
    home ROMS....LOL who needs ROMS when the machine is run on intel xeon 8 core processors with DVD drive, ethernet blah blah blah and everything else..wooohooo

What if you could save a game? Bet nobody ever saved a game on pinball. Hold the flipper, would you like to save game here, press start. Saved. shows player stats, armor weapons etc. Pinball now takes weeks to complete one game. The pinball World of Warcraft......Oh did I mention you can play online, interactive with other people - two people playing on separate continents working to achieve one goal in a game of pinball...defeat the FLOOD

Thank me and the other guys on here later STERN - if we owned that company and had some financial backing - guys that grew up playing video games, writing software and designing - now in there 30's like me could really rethink the new pinball era.

Heres and xbox - heres a pinball machine - put them together I want to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 - silver ball edition.

#33 14 years ago

Just to make it clear - I would still like it 100% pinball but with some additional integrated technology.

#39 14 years ago

I guess being creative and coming up with original ideas is a thing of the past - makes no sense you would think you could save money, no licenses to buy etc. but i guess then you have to rely on pure creative talent. But out of all the things to use I wonder who picked deer hunting? Does that really appeal to the majority of the players or would be players out there? Be better off making a rudolph the red nose reindeer pin - with misfit island multiball, where Yukon Cornelius trys to kill the abominable snowman - shit even do a grinch that stole christmas pin - I just dont see much logic with this license choices...Please I hope Im wrong..and I hope its a great game, but I'll take a grinch that stole christmas over a big buck hunter.LOL

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fusion301.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/idea-for-stern?tu=fusion301 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.