7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by jahbarron
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 5 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

P1011592.JPG
    P1011603.JPG
    P1011607.JPG
    P1011606.JPG
    P1011605.JPG

#1 7 years ago

Sorry for the delay, been swamped trying to get games shopped for people. This is a follow up on the thread to help Id the mystery cabinet. It did indeed turn out to be a proto cabinet for a Stern Galaxy. A few folks asked for additional pictures of it, here they are. A collector with 2 Galaxy machines contacted me and really wanted to aquire it, so it will live on in very nice collection (200 plus pins).
    Thanks again for the help.
    Paul
    facebook - wisconsin pinball - sales & service

P1011605.JPG P1011606.JPG P1011607.JPG P1011603.JPG P1011592.JPG

#2 7 years ago
    Quoted from Wisconsinpinball:

A collector with 2 Galaxy machines contacted me and really wanted to aquire it, so it will live on in very nice collection

Awesome!!!! That is exactly where it belongs. Thanks for the update.

#3 7 years ago

Very cool....Be sure those pics get to IPDB

#4 7 years ago

That is much better than the stock cabinet!!!
    Nice find! (Although it seems like it is missing a "Purple-Pinball-Meteor" in the center.)

#5 7 years ago

Awesome, thanks for the update..did he say he was going to actually use it for one of them at all?

#6 7 years ago

Pretty dang cool. Galaxy is such a dark play field and the white cabinet would look a bit off... Like the artwork better on this than the dumb stars... if it had more purple it would be pretty cool.

Request the collector take pics and update us on what it looks like. I'm interested in seeing it all together. Is the collector from WI?

#7 7 years ago

The cabinet will go to Juris over in Nebraska. It will be built back to a Galaxy. He has several proto/sample games in his collection
    Paul

1 month later
    #8 7 years ago

Is Juris a stingy collector/hoarder type or do you think for the good of pinball he'd take high res photos for me? I'm going to replicate this on my recently acquired Galaxy. Thanks for sharing this. You should really send the photos to IPDB as it's likely that this is one of a kind given the white base.

#9 7 years ago
    Quoted from jahbarron:

Is Juris a stingy collector/hoarder type or do you think for the good of pinball he'd take high res photos for me? I'm going to replicate this on my recently acquired Galaxy. Thanks for sharing this. You should really send the photos to IPDB as it's likely that this is one of a kind given the white base.

Juris is a good guy. He'd definitely help you out....although he's usually very busy with work, and might take a little while to get you the photos. Shoot me a PM if you'd like his contact info.

#10 7 years ago

That's great news. I could see how the wrong person with something like this would be like, "Nope. Sorry. It's mine!". This art is relatively phenomenal when compared to Galaxy's cab.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 79.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 58.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 69.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 219.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 90.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 14.99
    Electronics
    PinballElectronics.com
    $ 10.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 10.00
    $ 2.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    $ 11.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 235.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    $ 63.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 89.99
    $ 159.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Pixels Arcade Games
    $ 200.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 99.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Sales
    $ 48.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 399.99
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Top-Notch Target Shields
    $ 189.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinWorlds
    $ 89.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside