• Latest reply 2 years ago by Cylon02
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20210322_143039 (resized).jpg
20210322_143326 (resized).jpg
20210322_143052 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinballSTAR.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 5 years ago

I owned one - F'n HUUUUGE... But that was part of the fun of it - you got a full size racetrack !!!... The game is fun, quirky... Like a lot of other vintage racing games where you push a lever or something to hit it right or you slow down it's a bit confusing and not like real 'driving'... They go very fast and it's hard to keep up a bit until you get the hang of it... Parts unattainable... The dome if cracked is unattainable... I think I sold mine for $ 2000 or so ? Probably worth $ 1500-2500 depending on condition cosmetic and mechanically. If you think you'd enjoy it grab it they aren't around a lot and you'll find someone later who just like me and you will want something stupid to own for a while.. Eventually it's hard to justify the space for the fun factor... But again, it's COOL... good luck getting it up or down stairs, it's a B I T C H... I think it could have been the worst thing I've ever had to move in / out of the collection except a Arctic Thunder and a Ball Bowler.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinballSTAR.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ice-turbo-drive-info-value-help?tu=PinballSTAR and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.