5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by PinFever
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20190228_180758353 (resized).jpg
    #1 5 years ago

I Just love playing this Bubble dome hockey.
    always did.
    Nowadays i have to put it on another crate so my poor back doesn't hurt hunching over and playing as for adults it sits to low.
    I have to respect this company for only raising the price on these over the past 20 years only about 400 dollars as opposed to companies like Stern who have really Jumped the prices up so much from what a pinball machine used to cost .
    Sold two in my time and wishing i kept it .
    May buy a brand new one since now when i see these come up used ,people gettingt 2k for them or at least trying.
    Just buy brand new at 3k be done with it.
    Would like to see some custom painted Players . Anyone have some pictures of great examples of custom paint jobs.
    Would be nice to easily change out the Fake ice with different Stadiums logos as i wouldn't dare put any decals on the slick ice .

#2 5 years ago

SuperChexx is an awesome party game that anyone can play. It's fast paced and has just the right amount of randomness in it to even the playing field when playing against rookies. I bought a used one 5 years ago for $1400 and don't think I could ever sell it. I also built a 2x4 box stand underneath because my back was getting torn up as well!

I flirted with changing my guys out for Redwings and (insert another NHL team) but decided against it. I think the stock ice and players keep the attention on the gameplay instead of Redwings vs __.

#3 5 years ago

I have an ice super Chex and just bought an ice basketball game brand new. I had some questions on height restrictions so emailed ice on a weekend. I received a response immediately, and from one of the owners in the company. When I made the purchase he personally sent me tracking and followed through the whole process until delivery. As a business owner myself that is the service I am looking to provide and certainly appreciate as a consumer.

#4 5 years ago

I just purchased a new pro chexx NHL edition and we love it. Guests will love it at my next party. I agree, ice has been a great company for many years, and I don't mind supporting those types of companies with a nib purchase.

#5 5 years ago
    IMG_20190228_180758353 (resized).jpgIMG_20190228_180758353 (resized).jpg
    #6 5 years ago

are those extra Lamps on the Scoreboard stock now or add ons ?
    They look great but looks like one may be out Back left .

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ice-superchexx-respect and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.