(Topic ID: 87585)

Ice Fever Stern Lighting

By nevetsuen

10 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Looking for a playfield for Ice Fever and also looking for a Back glass for a Stern Lighting

#2 10 years ago
Quoted from nevetsuen:

Looking for a playfield for Ice Fever and also looking for a Back glass for a Stern Lighting

Get a hold of Jeff over at Classic Arcades for the Lightning. He makes a repro translite.
I put one in my Lightning and it looked fantastic.

#3 10 years ago

Do you have a web site for classic arcades

#4 10 years ago
Quoted from nevetsuen:

Do you have a web site for classic arcades

Here you go.
http://www.classic-arcades.com/

#5 10 years ago

I am looking for an ice fever pf as well. Shoot me a pm if you come across someone with multiples or if you decide to pass on one

#6 10 years ago

The one I found you just took. it was only 6 hr from me..
Was waiting on photos

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from nevetsuen:

Was waiting on photos

Ouch!

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from nevetsuen:

Was waiting on photos

Sorry, I saw it popup on the Columbia Craigslist and called him right away. I asked if he would ship it, he asked if I needed more pictures. I told him for $25, I don't need any pics. Sent him a shipping label and a check, and now I am just crossing my fingers.

Bump

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ice-fever-stern-lighting and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.