20230318_004753 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
FB_IMG_1678733271477 (resized).jpg
FB_IMG_1678733267949 (resized).jpg
Ice Cold Beer (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider John_I.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#26 1 year ago

I'd like to have a Zeke's Peak. I played the new ICB in Orlando and they play super smooth. There is not a lot to these things inside compared to a pinball machine. I remember back in the day they were $500 in nice shape, but they have all made it into collections at this point and the used prices are stupid. I suppose $5500 is not a bad price for a new one considering nice used ones seem to be going for that. Based on BOM alone it should be way cheaper, but a lot went into re-engineering the entire game mechs and electronics. They did it the right way without taking money up front. There is significant risk there and I hope they sell a ton of these to make the investment pay off. I just hope they hold the line on prices when ZP is released. I'm on the fence now and any more $$ and I'm out.

I watched a few people at the show who had mastered the game. They could basically play all the way through to the end every time. I don't think I have the coordination to ever do that; I literally suck at this game! Still it would be nice to have new features and modes built into software updates. The game is basically a one trick pony at this point.

2 months later
#48 11 months ago

Wow! I'm going to have to make a decision. Too many pinball machines right now to pull the trigger on this...

#51 11 months ago
Quoted from mummite:

Just got my ICB Remake this week. These games are packaged extremely well, and the build quality is superb. Small footprint, easy to move and great for adding something unique and different to the game room. I have always wanted one and am glad I waited. Settings and adjustments are all done on an app. You connect your game via bluetooth and can do all types of adjustments. Only Android version is out now with Apple app to follow in the next few days. I bought my game from Troy/Trent over at Tilt. Tilt is the best and will take care of you if you want one. https://www.tiltamusements.com/
Posted a few pictures. I have not seen many images posted of the internals of the machine. I can take more if people are interested. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

It looks really nicely made. The unfinished wood is nice looking plywood, is the whole cabinet plywood or is there any particle board?

4 months later
#62 6 months ago

Have any Zeke's Peaks been remade yet ? At Expo? Or are they still not there yet?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider John_I.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ice-cold-beer-to-be-re-made?tu=John_I and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.