Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 33 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by TomDK
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kerry_richard.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 5 years ago

I'd be interested.
    Thanks Kerry

1 week later
    #11 5 years ago

I just paid for CPO... I already purchased the 2 side art panels from ChompingQuarters

Kerry

1 week later
    #14 4 years ago

Cool... any ETA on the CP overlays?

2 months later
    #17 4 years ago

I ordered the Control Panel overlay, nearly 3 months ago. I think I was charged $75 for it. I need to look at my CC acct. Patiently waiting

#21 4 years ago
    Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

I ordered the Control Panel overlay, nearly 3 months ago. I think I was charged $75 for it. I need to look at my CC acct. Patiently waiting

Thanks for chiming in Guys! I thought it was just me. No communication either, very frustrating!

#23 4 years ago
    Quoted from ChompingQuarters:

If anyone wants to e-mail me direct please do so... AUDIOMIDIMAN at G MAIL dot COM ...

I can be reached here (pinside) PM or my email: [email protected] I also sent you a PM thru Pinside and a direct email too.

Thanks for checking in!

1 week later
    #25 4 years ago

Thanks for the update!
    Kerry

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kerry_richard.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ice-cold-beer-silkscreened-cpo-interest-thread?tu=kerry_richard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.