Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 33 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by TomDK
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

I’ve had tons of e-mails over the last few months to do another run of silkscreened CPO’s and want to know who is actually still interested. As soon as I see if the interest is there I’ll do a preorder sale and send them off to production. Waiting on a current quote from the printer.

Silkscreened on Suede textured Polycarbonate
    Color matched to the original Taito CPO (Including Metalic Gold Ink)
    3M adhesive backed
    Fully Diecut
    Perfect reproduction of the original CPO

I hope to keep pricing about where it is right now ($75.00) but as soon as I get the quote and determine pricing and possibly a discount.

[img]http://www.chompingquarters.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/ICB_CPO_2.jpg[/img]

Let me know if you are interested.

audiomidiman AT gmail DOT com

#2 5 years ago

Yes please, I'm and replied to your thread on the KLOVforums.

#3 5 years ago

I’m one of those emails! Waiting patiently thanks!

2 weeks later
    #4 5 years ago

I need one, and am willing to pre-order whenever you're ready to collect my $. I would also be interested in the "complete set" (CPO, side art, and coin door decal) you offered at a discount a while back.

Thanks, and please keep us posted.

- Jon

#5 5 years ago

I could use one, let me know when they are available.

#6 5 years ago

I'd be interested.
    Thanks Kerry

#7 5 years ago

Ok, it appears we have enough interest so as soon as I work out some details I'll be posting a preorder link. Just want to have everything confirmed as well as an estimated shipping date before.

Thanks.
    Bill

#8 5 years ago

Ok, we are live... Production is scheduled for the first week of May and should be in my hands around the middle of June. So, if you have contacted me to be put on the interest list please be sure to order in the new week to keep the project moving forward.

Ice Cold Beer Control Panel Overlay - SPECIAL PRE-ORDER PRICING - $65.00 (April 16th, 2019 Thru May 1st, 2019)
    http://www.chompingquarters.com/store.php/products/ice-cold-beer-control-panel-overlay

Ice Cold Beer Side Art - ON SALE - $100.00 (April 16th, 2019 Thru May 1st, 2019)
    http://www.chompingquarters.com/store.php/products/ice-cold-beer-side-art

Ice Cold Beer 3-Piece Art Package - ON SALE - $165.00 (April 16th, 2019 Thru May 1st, 2019)
    http://www.chompingquarters.com/store.php/products/preorder-ice-cold-beer-package

1 week later
    #10 5 years ago

I'm paid up for the 3-piece package.

#11 5 years ago

I just paid for CPO... I already purchased the 2 side art panels from ChompingQuarters

Kerry

#12 4 years ago

How much is shipping to Germany for the full set ?!

Thanks
    Tom ... picked up a ICB today ...

Added over 5 years ago:

ADDED: Full Set Ordered pls let me know if shipping is more expensive to Germany ...

#13 4 years ago

Bumping the thread and I'm extending the preorder discount through May 8th (my birthday). Production has started!!!

#14 4 years ago

Cool... any ETA on the CP overlays?

#15 4 years ago

Happy Birthday !!

... any ETA on the whole sets after your party ?

1 month later
    #16 4 years ago
    Quoted from ChompingQuarters:

Ok, we are live... Production is scheduled for the first week of May and should be in my hands around the middle of June. So, if you have contacted me to be put on the interest list please be sure to order in the new week to keep the project moving forward.
    /blockquote>

Communication with customers is always fine !
    So it would be nice to get some informations !

Production should be 8 weeks ago i.a. to your own timeschedule.

#17 4 years ago

I ordered the Control Panel overlay, nearly 3 months ago. I think I was charged $75 for it. I need to look at my CC acct. Patiently waiting

#18 4 years ago

Same here, ordered in April, have heard nothing so far.

#19 4 years ago

Very strange , ChompingQuarters is always online on pinside.
    Please communicate !

I ordered also 9 weeks ago.

#20 4 years ago

I just posted on the KLOV forums asking a similar question.

#21 4 years ago
    Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

I ordered the Control Panel overlay, nearly 3 months ago. I think I was charged $75 for it. I need to look at my CC acct. Patiently waiting

Thanks for chiming in Guys! I thought it was just me. No communication either, very frustrating!

#22 4 years ago

Hey guys. Just saw these replies (Thank you for the ping from a fellow user). Should be in my hands this week and I’ll start shipping. I’ve communicated to several of you via email and PMs here and KLOV. Was hoping to have photos from the production to share but I couldn’t make that happen this time around. Sorry for the delay and the lack of communication on the thread.

Hmmm, not sure why it says I'm online because I haven't been here for a few weeks. Hmmm.

If anyone wants to e-mail me direct please do so... AUDIOMIDIMAN at G MAIL dot COM ...

#23 4 years ago
    Quoted from ChompingQuarters:

If anyone wants to e-mail me direct please do so... AUDIOMIDIMAN at G MAIL dot COM ...

I can be reached here (pinside) PM or my email: [email protected] I also sent you a PM thru Pinside and a direct email too.

Thanks for checking in!

1 week later
    #24 4 years ago

Hi guys.

Talked with the printer Monday and the CPO's are almost done (need one more color applied and die cut). I know I was hoping to ship this week but this isn't going to happen. But, the photos I saw look great!!!

The side art should be in my hands by Friday. So, if anyone who preordered the art package and would like the side art shipped before the CPO please e-mail or PM me.

My e-mail is audiomidiman AT gmail DOT com ...

#25 4 years ago

Thanks for the update!
    Kerry

#26 4 years ago
    Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

Thanks for the update!
    Kerry

+1 Thanks !

2 weeks later
    #27 4 years ago

Any additional updates on the ship-status of these CPOs?

2 weeks later
    #28 4 years ago

Any news ?
    Just shot him a eMail .. we are now 10 weeks over ...

#29 4 years ago

I emailed him still waiting on CPO but said would ship the rest of order just as soon wait not sure what issue is but it will be worth the wait albeit longer than wanted. Chomping Quaretrs is first rate so my expectation is he will come through

#30 4 years ago
    Quoted from TomDK:

Any news ?
    Just shot him a eMail .. we are now 10 weeks over ...

I got also an answer ...

<>
    They are complete as of a week ago. I have a tracking number but not
    in my possession yet. Soon. I'll call today to find out what the
    status is with shipping.

#31 4 years ago
    Quoted from TomDK:

I got also an answer ...
    &lt;&gt;
    They are complete as of a week ago. I have a tracking number but not
    in my possession yet. Soon. I'll call today to find out what the
    status is with shipping.

Thanks for the update!

#32 4 years ago

I apologize for the delays but the CPO's are IN STOCK and all United States PreOrders shipped today (9-4-2019) and all International PreOrders are shipping tomorrow (9-5-2019).

For anyone who didn't preorder but would like a CPO we do have some stock ready for immediate shipping.

http://www.chompingquarters.com/store.php/products/ice-cold-beer-control-panel-overlay

3 weeks later
    #33 4 years ago

After nearly a month at customs my decals arrived well today !
    First I was shocked .. the CPO seemed to be false cutted .. checked my ICB and ... puhhhh ... obn the machine the cutouts are also slanted.

Thank you ChompingQuarters !! Very good work !

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ice-cold-beer-silkscreened-cpo-interest-thread and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.