2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 229 posts
  • 60 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by northvibe
  • Topic is favorited by 36 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 68 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_2952 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2992 (resized).JPG
    DB5D5F57-5584-4CEC-B3E5-23717D56F9ED (resized).jpeg
    img20191108_22513158 (resized).jpg
    img20191108_22501053 (resized).jpg
    img20191108_22484783 (resized).jpg
    img20191108_22472351 (resized).jpg
    IMG_6857 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3254 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2981 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2980 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2982 (resized).JPG
    BB16B0F7-0B75-4036-B3B5-B4C7B6B260AB (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    581375013 (resized).jpg

There are 229 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.
    #201 22 days ago
    Quoted from jcar302:

I've had serious offers of 3k from people picking up other games. Tempting, but i doubt it would be easy or cheap to find another one. I'm also not one of the people that got it really cheap. So a small profit isn't motivation to sell it.

Exactly my point. I had a 3k offer yesterday. Part of me says do it and part of me says its not easy to find and you probably will never get one again.

#203 16 days ago

Has anyone clearcoated their ICB playfield? And if so got any pics without the backglass?

#204 16 days ago
    Quoted from pinster68:

Has anyone clearcoated their ICB playfield? And if so got any pics without the backglass?

Not sure why anyone would clear coat the playfield. The ball barely touches the playfield. That would definitely be overkill!

#205 16 days ago
    Quoted from teekee:

Not sure why anyone would clear coat the playfield. The ball barely touches the playfield. That would definitely be overkill!

We are in a hobby of overkill. For same reason someone applies powder coat, chrome, black nickel, LEDs, Toppers, etc ... it’s aesthetics.

#206 16 days ago

Then again ... they do wear. Haven’t seen one pristine ICB pf yet.

#207 15 days ago
    Quoted from pinster68:

Then again ... they do wear. Haven’t seen one pristine ICB pf yet.

Mhh ... think this is a beauty.

BTW: In Germany a ICB is for sale for 3500 EURO, exact the ammount of money I bought 10 years ago a MM for

IMG_2980 (resized).JPGIMG_2981 (resized).JPGIMG_2982 (resized).JPGIMG_3254 (resized).JPG
    #208 15 days ago

I've seen a few icb's and have one, i've never seen any with notable playfield wear.
    The glass and the display plastic, now that's a different story.

#210 12 days ago

I think the cabinet dimensions and drawings are available, might be a good project for someone with wood working skills. I've also seen people recently asking for the pcb on klov, this may be the only way they are getting one.

#211 11 days ago

Does anyone know if the coin door is standard and available on any arcade supply websites? Mine is broken off and needs to be replaced or welded and refinished. I can do the former but not the latter...

#212 11 days ago
    Quoted from brainmegaphone:

Does anyone know if the coin door is standard and available on any arcade supply websites? Mine is broken off and needs to be replaced or welded and refinished. I can do the former but not the latter...

If you don't have the two grey door setup (which is Taito arcade style doors) the single black door is a coin co door that was used on many pinball and arcade games around that same time. You can't buy them new, but should be able to find them used.

#213 11 days ago

Does anyone know where I can get a replacement lamp socket with the attached mounting bracket for the start button (photo below)? The lead that is attached to the lamp socket housing broke off. The manual says it is part # "59-00068-002 shaft retainer 3/8". I suppose I could try soldering the lead onto the lamp housing but the housing is oxidized and a replacement probably only costs about $2.

It is a bayonet base 2 terminal for a #44 or #47 I believe. The mounting bracket is fairly long and custom so I'd need one with a long bracket so I can bend it to match. I assume a socket for a #44 / #47 is called a "small" socket? Which would be the closest equivalent part from Marcos?

IMG_6857 (resized).JPG
    #214 7 days ago
    Quoted from thepinballworks:

Not mine! but seen this on eBay.
    ebay.com link » Ice Cold Beer Playfield Control Panel New Switch Cover Transformer And Pcb

Well, it looks like I'm partially in the club Anybody have a main wiring harness, and the lower coin box / hardware?

#215 7 days ago
    Quoted from Wharhed:

Well, it looks like I'm partially in the club Anybody have a main wiring harness, and the lower coin box / hardware?

I am glad you got it when you did, as I was going to make an offer and go pick it up.

#216 7 days ago

2 in Florida for sale. a Taito, at the Pinball Lounge for $3k, and my Minty Ice Version because Im a pig, is $4k.

#217 4 days ago

Just sold my Taito and noticed there are 4 yellow Service Tip pages in loose form with the paperwork for the game. I don't know if these are already posted somewhere but I would be happy to scan them and post here if needed.

Service Tip #84-3, 84-5, 84-6 and 84-7. I assume 84-4 is missing.

#218 4 days ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

2 in Florida for sale. a Taito, at the Pinball Lounge for $3k, and my Minty Ice Version because Im a pig, is $4k.

selling both of yours?

I have been thinking of seriously offering my ICE ICB version up in trade. I like oddball pins but would also consider some newer stuff if anyone reading this is local and wants to PM me a trade offer... then feel free. Less inclined to just sell for cash (i know I will never see one again so prefer trade for it), but open to offers of cash also.

Mine is nice but not minty like Art's. Works 100% but does have one or 2 partial digits oddities on score board (been stable the entire few years I have had it). Likely just a connector or needs a reflow to be solidly lit.

#219 4 days ago
    Quoted from DennisDodel:

Just sold my Taito and noticed there are 4 yellow Service Tip pages in loose form with the paperwork for the game. I don't know if these are already posted somewhere but I would be happy to scan them and post here if needed.
    Service Tip #84-3, 84-5, 84-6 and 84-7. I assume 84-4 is missing.

I would like a copy. I don't even have a manual for mine.

#220 4 days ago

please post copies.........or PDF files

#221 3 days ago
    img20191108_22472351 (resized).jpgimg20191108_22484783 (resized).jpgimg20191108_22501053 (resized).jpgimg20191108_22513158 (resized).jpg
    #224 3 days ago

Can anyone tell me what the loose harness ends are at the bottom of my cabinet?

DB5D5F57-5584-4CEC-B3E5-23717D56F9ED (resized).jpeg
    #225 2 days ago

Strange .. checked my pictures but I do not see this red colored harnesses !!
    They are looking like power lines, not lower voltages. I am missing the ticket suspenser , but this get also only low voltages.

IMG_2952 (resized).JPGIMG_2992 (resized).JPG
    #226 2 days ago
    Quoted from pinster68:

Can anyone tell me what the loose harness ends are at the bottom of my cabinet?[quoted image]

Any info on what game this is and where they lead to?

#227 1 day ago
    Quoted from northvibe:

Any info on what game this is and where they lead to?

It's an Ice Cold Beer ... not to sound snarky, but we are in the Ice Cold Beer Owners thread.

I don't know where they lead to ... I'm puzzled.

#228 1 day ago

Other - For Sale
    “Innovative Concepts >ICE Ice Cold Beer Arcade game This is the more rare (compared to the Tatio version) and also has 12 holes instead of 10 which is sweet! Game is in good 10...”
    1 day ago
    Madison, WI
    2,700 (OBO)

#229 1 day ago
    Quoted from pinster68:

It's an Ice Cold Beer ... not to sound snarky, but we are in the Ice Cold Beer Owners thread.
    I don't know where they lead to ... I'm puzzled.

Ohhhh! For some reason I thought I was in the sys1 thread. My bad :-p

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 76.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 29.95
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 154.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    $ 89.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 15.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 49.95
    Playfield - Plastics
    MicksPinball
    $ 99.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Sales
    $ 26.00
    Playfield - Other
    Pin Monk
    $ 78.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 20.00
    Various Other Swag
    Project Pinball Charity
    $ 12.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Flashinstinct
    $ 34.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 625.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 7,999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 7,700.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    The Flipper Room
    $ 20.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Flashinstinct
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Pinball Machine
    Music City Pinball
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 149.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Sparky Pinball
    $ 35.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Pinball Haus
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    There are 229 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside