(Topic ID: 185732)

Ice Cold Beer (ICB) Owner's Thread

By T-800

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

423422483_1558686934926344_8300007587782340627_n (resized).jpg
    416123486_1139246887456285_774396430134584905_n (resized).jpg
    416292669_1050832426146101_7181769884420433954_n (resized).jpg
    423422721_757114809640750_8348374682024393865_n (resized).jpg
    423454845_438232898929834_1580329146322931042_n (resized).jpg
    416292662_738395971560186_2795630437654137501_n (resized).jpg
    423737594_1123559171902651_2828979632597826302_n (resized).jpg
    ICB Rod Close Up (resized).jpg
    IMG_1967 (resized).png
    3DD8357D-7EB3-42F2-910E-8359DECACFB8 (resized).jpeg
    1ECE5E3C-5F9D-4F23-B0C1-F51AD289FB7A (resized).png
    58262339-C8F2-4766-88B2-362A83CA0BE6 (resized).jpeg
    FDDC55B5-465B-4F07-8E1A-A54AB845BB26 (resized).jpeg
    DB17D4DA-E531-4ED8-8EDB-E901875BDF23 (resized).jpeg
    DBD7F40D-9CD3-438C-BF32-6A150A7EC709 (resized).jpeg
    1A374B46-4A22-491B-9C7B-971787C162C6 (resized).jpeg
    There are 907 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 19.
    #701 1 year ago
    Quoted from Mr68:

How much? I looked and couldn't find it but I'm not well versed with eBay.

If you are asking about the one these guys were talking about, you can click on their links.
    $2500

#702 1 year ago

Recently bought an Ice Cold Beer and when I moved it the playfield inside slide down. I don't see how to get it back up.. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

#703 1 year ago

reach up inside the coin door to the right and left and undo the latches and remove the control panel..........then the glass comes off and you can get to the playfield

#704 1 year ago
    7B4E371D-8640-43EE-89B7-37D8469581E5 (resized).jpeg7B4E371D-8640-43EE-89B7-37D8469581E5 (resized).jpeg
    #705 1 year ago

Thanks Zerbam! Got it working, but I accidentally hit ignore on your post so I can’t see it anymore. Dang how do I undo that..

Also where can I can a replace rubber band for the long pilot system. Someone put duct tape on it..

#706 1 year ago

Also it making a loud squeaking noise when we play it. Any suggestions on how to quiet it down?

#707 1 year ago

i reposted it in your other thread

#708 1 year ago

These are what should be holding the playfield in place, right below the motors.
    And a picture of the belts. You will only need two of them. I have had good luck with them.

0050A860-3DE9-4452-9804-1ECF8F7346B1 (resized).jpeg0050A860-3DE9-4452-9804-1ECF8F7346B1 (resized).jpegF699BC37-1DCA-42EC-8713-5C841125A646 (resized).jpegF699BC37-1DCA-42EC-8713-5C841125A646 (resized).jpeg

20B00790-0F3C-4C58-99F6-EDEEB428C34B (resized).jpeg20B00790-0F3C-4C58-99F6-EDEEB428C34B (resized).jpeg
    #709 1 year ago
    Quoted from thepinballworks:

These are what should be holding the playfield in place, right below the motors.
    And a picture of the belts. You will only need two of them. I have had good luck with them.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks! I figured that out eventually, the motors seem a little loud and squeaky any solution for that?

#710 1 year ago

I have put a couple of drops of 3 in 1 oil on the gears, but it might still be the motors that are getting loud with age. It could also be the side rails that need to be cleaned and they are cousing extra stress on the motors.

1 month later
    #711 1 year ago

Looking for an ICB. Please let me know if you have one avail

Thank you

#712 1 year ago
    Quoted from GPS:

Thank you

I have a Zeke's peak, but I'm over here in NJ

1 week later
    #713 1 year ago

Anyone have a ICB for sale. I have not seen to many posted lately.

#714 1 year ago

Zeke's peak in North Jersey. I'd sell for 4500 with extra mpu board, new belt set, and manual.

#715 1 year ago
    Quoted from Skyemont:

Anyone have a ICB for sale. I have not seen to many posted lately.

The one I built sold locally. I never posted a for sale ad.

#716 1 year ago

Would there be interest in a reprint of the scoring panel (yellow) and (white zeal’s)? I still have my print files.

#717 1 year ago
    Quoted from flashinstinct:

Would there be interest in a reprint of the scoring panel (yellow) and (white zeal’s)? I still have my print files.

I could use one or two of each of them.

#718 1 year ago

I figure I’d need about 20/30 takers. Cost of plastic is atrocious!

#719 1 year ago

I could use one or two of each of them.

Same here please.

#720 1 year ago

So I just picked one up today that has been sitting in storage for some time.

I power it on and all I get is marquee light and speaker static. No display

#721 1 year ago

Check fuses and reset all the connectors. After that start checking the voltages off the power supply in the bottom. They are in the manual that is online. If all are correct then something on the main board may be the problem. That is where I would start.

#722 1 year ago

Fuses tested ok.

I cleaned the jamma like board pins as they were pretty dirty. I reseated all the socketed chips.

Powered on the machine and I now get playfield lights as well as the marquee, tilt, star, and game over lights, but nothing else.

When I power it off, I hear the motor for a split second.

I’m going to send these off for repair

#723 1 year ago
    Quoted from GPS:

Thank you

Still looking!!

Thank you

#724 1 year ago

I would be in for an ICB replacement!

#725 1 year ago

Arcade shop used to have the entire panel (are you offering the whole panel or just a decal?).
    I had purchased one, then they went out of stock. People have been trying to buy them ever since.
    Should be an easy sell to most owners, even ones where it's not worn.

#726 1 year ago

Count me in as well!

#727 1 year ago

Yeah I had made silkscreen printed direct on plastic. So these would be the same.

#728 1 year ago
    Quoted from Cmjb13:

Fuses tested ok.
    I cleaned the jamma like board pins as they were pretty dirty. I reseated all the socketed chips.
    Powered on the machine and I now get playfield lights as well as the marquee, tilt, star, and game over lights, but nothing else.

Go to arcadeshop.com
    Get the ice cold beer power supply with the little pcb, thank me later

#729 1 year ago

Arcade shop is out of stock of the power supply.
    That I can see

#730 1 year ago
    Quoted from Cmjb13:

Fuses tested ok.

Arcade shop is out of stock of the power supply.
    That I can see

You can give them a call and they can usually at least tell you when another may be available

#731 1 year ago

How loud is everyone's Ice Beer game when you move the joysticks up/down? I have nothing to gage the noise too since I've only had one in my collection.

#732 1 year ago

Does anyone have links to the coil plunger, coil, and sleeve?

I am running into an issue where the game does not kick the ball back up into the main playfield. I get no solenoid fire. I cannot remember which transistor it is that drives that solenoid, but this has never worked in my posession.

Any help would be appreciated!

#733 1 year ago
    Quoted from Gundam_Pilot_:

Does anyone have links to the coil plunger, coil, and sleeve?
    I am running into an issue where the game does not kick the ball back up into the main playfield. I get no solenoid fire. I cannot remember which transistor it is that drives that solenoid, but this has never worked in my posession.
    Any help would be appreciated!

Did you see this post, as this is what fixed mine;
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ice-cold-beer-icb-owners-thread/page/5#post-5297050

3 weeks later
    #734 1 year ago

I have a near CQ Gottlieb Gladiators pinball that I may consider trading for an ICB or Zekes+cash from me?

I value the game around $3500 and would like to find an ICB around $3200+/- -just putting out feelers if anyone may be interested in a trade

#735 1 year ago

Owners of ICB/Zeke's Peak. Please see this product listing.

Thank you

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/146068

thumbnail_IMG_0222 (resized).jpgthumbnail_IMG_0222 (resized).jpgthumbnail_IMG_0223 (resized).jpgthumbnail_IMG_0223 (resized).jpgthumbnail_IMG_0224 (resized).jpgthumbnail_IMG_0224 (resized).jpg
    #736 1 year ago

Yeah I had made silkscreen printed direct on plastic. So these would be the same.

I am in for 3 !

2 weeks later
    #737 1 year ago

So now there is a complete board set available for ICB-when will we see the remakes start popping up? I am interested in a new minty ICB remake-any news?

#738 1 year ago
    Quoted from pinmister:

So now there is a complete board set available for ICB-when will we see the remakes start popping up? I am interested in a new minty ICB remake-any news?

Got this from the owner this weekend (after IAAPA):

“Thanks for your interest. The Ice Cold Beer and Zekes Peak coin operated arcade machines will be in full production in January 2023. The MSRP on the games is $5499.00. These games will be available through most of the US game distributors. We just launched our new website that will have continued updates on the games including who is distributing them, when they are in stock and where you can play them in the bar and arcade settings. The first few production machines are currently at the IAAPA show in Orlando. These were made on the production line and we are currently in the process of making adjustments and very small modifications to the production process to make the games work perfectly. We will do one more small production run in about 3 weeks to make sure everything from looks to performance is exactly to specifications. This should put us in full production in early January. Each machine will come with it's own, metal plated stamped serial number so you will know what number your machine was in the early production process. I will also add your contact info to our email list that will update progress on a routine basis. Please feel free to reach out with any additional questions.
    Please check out our new website that contains all Ice Cold Beer and Zekes Peak related information at www.retroarcaderemake.com

Sincerely,

Tom Cogan
    Member owner Retro Arcade”

#739 1 year ago
    Quoted from evh347:

Got this from the owner this weekend (after IAAPA):
    “Thanks for your interest. The Ice Cold Beer and Zekes Peak coin operated arcade machines will be in full production in January 2023. The MSRP on the games is $5499.00. These games will be available through most of the US game distributors. We just launched our new website that will have continued updates on the games including who is distributing them, when they are in stock and where you can play them in the bar and arcade settings. The first few production machines are currently at the IAAPA show in Orlando. These were made on the production line and we are currently in the process of making adjustments and very small modifications to the production process to make the games work perfectly. We will do one more small production run in about 3 weeks to make sure everything from looks to performance is exactly to specifications. This should put us in full production in early January. Each machine will come with it's own, metal plated stamped serial number so you will know what number your machine was in the early production process. I will also add your contact info to our email list that will update progress on a routine basis. Please feel free to reach out with any additional questions.
    Please check out our new website that contains all Ice Cold Beer and Zekes Peak related information at www.retroarcaderemake.com
    Sincerely,
    Tom Cogan
    Member owner Retro Arcade”

This is excellent news. Email enquiry sent via your website.

#740 1 year ago

Does this game record high scores where you can type your initials?

#741 1 year ago
    Quoted from Flipper_Ripper:

Does this game record high scores where you can type your initials?

No

#742 1 year ago

After sitting on this for two months and trying a bunch of trades, I'd take 3400 cash for Zeke's peak with extra mpu board and new belt set. North Jersey.

#743 1 year ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

After sitting on this for two months and trying a bunch of trades, I'd take 3400 cash for Zeke's peak with extra mpu board and new belt set. North Jersey.

Wish it was closer to me.

#744 1 year ago

Wish it was closer to me.

Me too! I don't wanna sell it, but I'd like to send my kids on an expensive class trip this summer, so I could use the cash now.

1 week later
    #745 1 year ago

Need some help and I've given up on scanning through the thread. If this has been brought up, please point me in the right direction.

Game ran fine for two years and someone put in a different power supply kit before i got the game. But now when I turn it on the game is stuck and wont finish its boot. I get no sounds, but can hear the speaker hum. I have all the lights flashing on the playfield as if it's like a pinball and you're doing a lamp test. The displays read zero on each one. The test button on cpu does nothing.

I've tested the voltages on TP 8 and 9 of the cpu. I've adjusted the power supply and now have 6 and 12 volts on those test points. Originally had only 10 on test point 9.

Any help would be appreciated.

#746 1 year ago
    Quoted from rottenrobert1313:

Need some help and I've given up on scanning through the thread. If this has been brought up, please point me in the right direction.
    Game ran fine for two years and someone put in a different power supply kit before i got the game. But now when I turn it on the game is stuck and wont finish its boot. I get no sounds, but can hear the speaker hum. I have all the lights flashing on the playfield as if it's like a pinball and you're doing a lamp test. The displays read zero on each one. The test button on cpu does nothing.
    I've tested the voltages on TP 8 and 9 of the cpu. I've adjusted the power supply and now have 6 and 12 volts on those test points. Originally had only 10 on test point 9.
    Any help would be appreciated.

Sounds like maybe a short of the test button (maybe a pinched wire somewhere??), or an issue with an ic on the board

#747 1 year ago
    Quoted from Chosen_S:

Sounds like maybe a short of the test button (maybe a pinched wire somewhere??), or an issue with an ic on the board

Could be the test button as when I was pressing it in a few times I thought I seen the lights stop flashing briefly. When using the test button...dose it have a function like a pinball machine and flash all the lamps on and off?

#748 1 year ago

Anyone know where I could source a replacement for the pin attached to the motor that sits in the plastic wheel to make it turn?

#749 1 year ago

I got mine at Ace hardware.

6D372EE3-B19A-4B94-AD54-09880B37E3C3 (resized).jpeg6D372EE3-B19A-4B94-AD54-09880B37E3C3 (resized).jpeg
    #750 1 year ago

Any ICB for sale?

There are 907 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 19.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ice-cold-beer-icb-owners-thread/page/15 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.