Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 623 posts
  • 120 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by Pinballer73
  • Topic is favorited by 64 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20211117-155307_Facebook (resized).jpg
    4B2F3797-3650-4DDB-911E-396F58D44DFB (resized).jpeg
    0010CFD0-8FF9-4DEA-938C-C66A02996AB2 (resized).jpeg
    E68533AD-6655-44FC-88E2-24A78BE9C92F (resized).jpeg
    B2B5167C-6905-4C62-B6FC-3CDB5D43240C (resized).jpeg
    AE1C0F15-4105-45E4-9DE7-7EA8A58B076F (resized).jpeg
    17EE22C7-8400-408B-B969-7BB81407D7F1 (resized).jpeg
    A9404E11-9F07-41CE-8042-2AC59D7F2732 (resized).jpeg
    20211009_212857 (resized).jpg
    IMG_6006 (resized).jpg
    IMG_6005 (resized).jpg
    IMG_6004 (resized).jpg
    20210825_062905 (resized).jpg
    20210825_062838 (resized).jpg
    C8899F86-E824-46B9-85C6-9CD0171AD0C7 (resized).jpeg
    CCE8BEC2-2569-47BA-8D61-84165A3CEC99 (resized).jpeg

There are 623 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 13.
    #601 12 days ago

I need a good scan or file of the backglass ... if someone can help ....
    I know there are new glasses available, but will print it here over in Germany myself.

Thanks for any help !

#602 12 days ago

So I’m thinking about selling my ICB… can anyone tell me about how much I should be asking for it? I’ll post some pics

0010CFD0-8FF9-4DEA-938C-C66A02996AB2 (resized).jpeg17EE22C7-8400-408B-B969-7BB81407D7F1 (resized).jpeg4B2F3797-3650-4DDB-911E-396F58D44DFB (resized).jpegA9404E11-9F07-41CE-8042-2AC59D7F2732 (resized).jpegAE1C0F15-4105-45E4-9DE7-7EA8A58B076F (resized).jpegB2B5167C-6905-4C62-B6FC-3CDB5D43240C (resized).jpegE68533AD-6655-44FC-88E2-24A78BE9C92F (resized).jpeg
    #603 12 days ago
    Quoted from Kizmitt:

So I’m thinking about selling my ICB… can anyone tell me about how much I should be asking for it? I’ll post some pics
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I bet you could get 5k for that, looks sweet!

#604 11 days ago

i got $4000 for mine at the time of the allentown show

#605 11 days ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

I bet you could get 5k for that, looks sweet!

Yea, I would for sure start at $5k. market is nuts and these are hard to come by.

#606 11 days ago

Thanks for the input!! woody76 zerbam yzfguy

#607 11 days ago

Hi all- I have a fully restored ICB, and one thing is annoying me:
    There is an occasional slight squeal in the right motor, although it works fine. I also have 2 replacement motors- one seems fine, but the other has a squeal as well. Has anyone opened up the actual motor case to try to lubricate?

Also, what is the verdict on the current Marco motors? Are they equivalent?

#608 11 days ago

A new company is reproducing the taito version of ICB it looks pretty identical and they claim retail price will be 5k.

#609 11 days ago
    Quoted from Trizel:

A new company is reproducing the taito version of ICB it looks pretty identical and they claim retail price will be 5k.

What company? Do you have a link?

#610 11 days ago

If you have fb you can find it here

Screenshot_20211117-155307_Facebook (resized).jpg
    #611 11 days ago

for $5k I think it should have some extra settings or features from the original. I would just buy an original for $3k or so.

#612 10 days ago
    Quoted from woody76:

for $5k I think it should have some extra settings or features from the original. I would just buy an original for $3k or so.

Original will always be worth more to me.

#613 10 days ago
    Quoted from Trizel:

If you have fb you can find it here
    [quoted image]

WOW, I bet this will create some interest! Whilst the original will always be desirable. For someone wanting a brand new machine, I'm sure this will sell well. I'd buy one. Might even sell my original if this version stacks up.

#614 10 days ago
    Quoted from Pinballer73:

WOW, I bet this will create some interest! Whilst the original will always be desirable. For someone wanting a brand new machine, I'm sure this will sell well. I'd buy one. Might even sell my original if this version stacks up.

Arcade bars will buy up a bunch of them. ICB actually earns pretty well in the right locations.

#615 10 days ago

Looking for a Ice Cold Beer for my personal game room.

Located in Austin, Texas - willing to travel larger distance to pick-up in person.
    Willing to pay fairly. PM me.

#616 10 days ago
    Quoted from Coindork:

Arcade bars will buy up a bunch of them. ICB actually earns pretty well in the right locations.

Game Terminal in Nashville has 3 on the floor and a fourth in the shop as backup. The 3 on the floor stay busy with a line of people waiting.

#617 10 days ago

Its a fun game with friends and drinking. I have a ICB by Taito and a Zekes Peak.. Why not both..

#618 3 days ago

I am looking to buy one in Ohio, Illinois, and Michigan area if you guys have a decent one for sale. PM me.

#619 2 days ago

Hey guys, updates will be here:
    Retroarcaderemake.com

The new ICBs and Zekes peak will play and look exactly like the original. New art is being produced based on the originals and will be a marked improvement to some current offerings and will be compatible with original machines.

The basic idea is a fpga emulation of the original system, with stepper motor control, better designed but original style joysticks (keeping leafs just improving pivots), and Bluetooth for both updates to code as well as the ability to link games. They will start at 4995. We will not be producing retrofit kits, and while we do expect the originals to maintain value, I think people will become more interested when they see what the new systems can and will do (we are extremely excited by head to head play) These are fully licensed by Taito with the first batch planned for around April 1.

#620 2 days ago
    Quoted from armi0024:

Retroarcaderemake.com
    The new ICBs and Zekes peak will play and look exactly like the original. New art is being produced based on the originals and will be a marked improvement to some current offerings and will be compatible with original machines.
    The basic idea is a fpga emulation of the original system, with stepper motor control, better designed but original style joysticks (keeping leafs just improving pivots), and Bluetooth for both updates to code as well as the ability to link games. They will start at 4995. We will not be producing retrofit kits, and while we do expect the originals to maintain value, I think people will become more interested when they see what the new systems can and will do (we are extremely excited by head to head play) These are fully licensed by Taito with the first batch planned for around April 1.

This is really cool. I love my original ICB and Zekes but happy for those who can now own these classics.

#621 2 days ago
    Quoted from armi0024:

Retroarcaderemake.com

When will you start taking orders?

#622 2 days ago
    Quoted from armi0024:

Retroarcaderemake.com

Great news, just to clarify: will the drive motors and belts be compatible to the original?

#623 2 days ago
    Quoted from armi0024:

Retroarcaderemake.com

Any plans for an Australian distributor?

There are 623 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 13.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside