Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 495 posts
  • 107 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 days ago by SBDESIGN
  • Topic is favorited by 59 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

D295DEA9-D709-417F-93EA-712405BD54ED (resized).jpeg
    D838C527-2956-40E9-838D-973775FD719D (resized).jpeg
    D5D6A178-FD36-4E06-8F38-6B0E98026BCD (resized).png
    BADBA39D-E296-4BFA-9FB9-79530A3A84AF (resized).jpeg
    20210402_122540 (resized).jpg
    57213621-39CB-4135-946C-56CB20A874F3 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_20210221_215348218 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20210223_185148506 (resized).jpg
    IMG_3259 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3261 (resized).JPG
    7D261637-B1FF-4BDC-AA47-43889276807E (resized).jpeg
    ICB_2 (resized).png
    ICB_1 (resized).png
    ICB_Cab (resized).png
    20201230_183939 (resized).jpg
    20201121_133346 (resized).jpg

There are 495 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 10.
    #451 3 months ago
    Quoted from fridgejam:

If any of you fantastic people are ready to sell your Ice Cold Beer please drop me a PM as I am currently looking for one to buy.

This just popped up
    ebay.com link: Taito Ice Cold Beer Arcade Game Machine

#452 3 months ago
    Quoted from ovfdfireman:This just popped up

1 week later
    #453 3 months ago
    Quoted from ovfdfireman:

This just popped up

At that price with no 'or best offer' they are clearly testing the boundaries of reality!

#454 3 months ago
    Quoted from Wharhed:

Finally found someone to build a cab for me! It's built out of furniture grade plywood, and then stained and sealed. I could've went with unfinished and then painted it myself, but I really like the woodgrain look all around.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice, I do have side art and CPO's (Screened CPO's)... I do have a nice Control Panel "kind of" populated (Metal, decent original CPO and wood back. I'm missing parts off of it... I can't locate all the parts but can send you photos if you are interested.

#455 3 months ago
    Quoted from ChompingQuarters:

Nice, I do have side art and CPO's (Screened CPO's)... I do have a nice Control Panel "kind of" populated (Metal, decent original CPO and wood back. I'm missing parts off of it... I can't locate all the parts but can send you photos if you are interested.

Already bought my CPO and side art from you! Great stuff, btw Just waiting for the cab now! It and my Reactor cab should be here by 3/29.

#456 3 months ago
    Quoted from fridgejam:

At that price with no 'or best offer' they are clearly testing the boundaries of reality!

I don’t know, seems 4500-5000 might be the going rate these days then ad eBay fees (EBay is always over priced) I currently have what would be my second ICB, sold my first one years ago due to lack of space. I recently bought another for 2X the price. I might have over paid, but since they are very difficult to find I knew I would spend years looking and prices may be higher when I find another.

#457 3 months ago
    Quoted from ovfdfireman:

I don’t know, seems 4500-5000 might be the going rate these days then ad eBay fees (EBay is always over priced) I currently have what would be my second ICB, sold my first one years ago due to lack of space. I recently bought another for 2X the price. I might have over paid, but since they are very difficult to find I knew I would spend years looking and prices may be higher when I find another.

I still say it’s supply and demand. Does anyone want one for 2k? I sure do. So, does anyone on this forum have one they would sell for $2k?

#458 3 months ago
    Quoted from ovfdfireman:

Ya, I still have your first one. Apparently I bought an ICB at the right time

#459 3 months ago
    Quoted from Skyemont:

I still say it’s supply and demand. Does anyone want one for 2k? I sure do. So, does anyone on this forum have one they would sell for $2k?

I was very lucky to have been able to pick one up just north of 2k. Not in perfect shape but everything works and it's a lot of fun. Very happy I did so and excited to have joined the club!

#460 3 months ago

I traded a nice Dig Dug for mine.... but thats was 10+ years ago.

#461 3 months ago

bought mine about 10 years ago also.....$300 and spent $30 for new drive belts

#462 3 months ago

27 years ago, I had all I wanted working, for $150, and not working for $50.....I had 3.
    (Sorry to share)

#463 89 days ago
    Quoted from tslayer71:

Ya, I still have your first one. Apparently I bought an ICB at the right time

That’s awesome, the funny thing is I drove to Colorado a month ago to buy another one!

#464 88 days ago

Supply & Demand.

57213621-39CB-4135-946C-56CB20A874F3 (resized).jpeg
    1 week later
    #465 78 days ago

Anyone know if you can still get these plastics that connect the bar?

20210402_122540 (resized).jpg
    #466 78 days ago
    Quoted from gliebig:

[quoted image]

I think I saw some of these remade and sold on ebay awhile ago.

#467 78 days ago
    Quoted from gliebig:

[quoted image]

They are on thingverse if you have or know someone with 3d printer.

#468 78 days ago

Anyone have the following items available for sale?

1x Complete coin control coin door
    1x Light fixture assembly, or at least some good pictures of the existing one so I can duplicate it

#469 78 days ago
    Quoted from Tigger:

They are on thingverse if you have or know someone with 3d printer.

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4315925

#470 78 days ago

Jay Stafford recently added listings for all of the Ice Cold Beer versions to the IPDB. I added the owners manual to the Taito listing plus some lousy photos I had taken of my game before I sold it a few years ago. It would be great if some of you could add better photos of your games to the listings. Good interior shots included. Thanks! https://www.ipdb.org/search.pl?any=ice+cold+beer&search=Search+Database&searchtype=quick

2 weeks later
    #471 58 days ago
    Quoted from tslayer71:

All I know is that if ICB is going for 3-4k, that things worth it's weight in gold

I’d sell my Zeke’s Peak for $4750 based on that ICB at CoinOp Amusements selling for $3750 as ZP is far harder to come by!

#472 58 days ago
    Quoted from Pinsrgrt:

I’d sell my Zeke’s Peak for $4750 based on that ICB at CoinOp Amusements selling for $3750 as ZP is far harder to come by!

I don't have one but I'd sell it for that too ha. Would love one or an ICB but the prices have got gross. I was supposed to trade a Space Shuttle for one a few months ago and I think the owner got cold feet and stopped responding to me when we were trying to nail down a date.

#473 58 days ago
    Quoted from grantopia:

I don't have one but I'd sell it for that too ha. Would love one or an ICB but the prices have got gross. I was supposed to trade a Space Shuttle for one a few months ago and I think the owner got cold feet and stopped responding to me when we were trying to nail down a date.

About the only pin I’d trade the Zeke’s Peak for would be a nice Bally Voltan!

#474 58 days ago

FT: Zeke's peak for a stranger things premium

#475 58 days ago

For Trade: ICB & Zekes Peak for a POTCLE by JJP.

#476 58 days ago
    Quoted from Pinsrgrt:

About the only pin I’d trade the Zeke’s Peak for would be a nice Bally Voltan!

May trade the Zeke’s for a Classic Stern Iron Maiden too!

#477 58 days ago

To be fair, it is always the most popular game in the gameroom when you have people over. I don't think it's gotten out of hand pricewise realtively speaking. People get these and often don't sell them.

4 weeks later
    #479 28 days ago

Good morning everyone. I have an ICB I'd be willing to sell. I'm about 45 minutes north of Pittsburgh near the Ohio line. Very clean, plays great and nice cabinet & graphics. $3,500 firm.

PM for pics if interested.

#480 28 days ago
    Quoted from Chippewa-Pin:

Good morning everyone. I have an ICB I'd be willing to sell. I'm about 45 minutes north of Pittsburgh near the Ohio line. Very clean, plays great and nice cabinet & graphics. $3,500 firm.
    PM for pics if interested.

This has been sold pending payment. Thanks for the interest. I'll donate to Pinside.

#481 28 days ago

Selling within 10 hours tells me you were way below what it was worth

#482 28 days ago

I'm happy and the buyer is happy, so it's all good!

#483 28 days ago

Eh the value of things are different to everyone. Thanks for offering here Chippewa-Pin

#484 28 days ago

Just joined the club... I need a coin door and a bottom coin door, both missing, plus I need to clean clean clean, and check tons of other things that I need to replace!

Anyone have the coin doors??
    One machine has a single coin door design and the coin door is present.

The other has a 2 door design
    Both doors are missing.

Both machines are not mine by the way, I am restoring them both, mine has lesser parts

BADBA39D-E296-4BFA-9FB9-79530A3A84AF (resized).jpeg

#485 26 days ago
    Quoted from fridgejam:

If any of you fantastic people are ready to sell your Ice Cold Beer please drop me a PM as I am currently looking for one to buy.

It was hard work but after two of them slipping through the tips of my fingers, I have finally managed to secure an ICB and can now officially be qualified to join this owners thread.

#486 21 days ago

I’m hunt the hunt for one if anyone’s looking to sell or trade

1 week later
    #487 13 days ago

Can these light socket brackets be purchased?

D5D6A178-FD36-4E06-8F38-6B0E98026BCD (resized).png
    #488 13 days ago
    Quoted from Skyemont:

Can these light socket brackets be purchased?
    [quoted image]

Need a clearer pic, but I'm sure you could find something different that would work...

#489 9 days ago

Just got mine, so happy to join in with help as I build my knowledge of the machine.

First Problem
    First thing I noticed was I can not move the motors up or down at the same time, but I can move one while the other is going down.
    Is this normal behaviour, youtube videos seems to show moving both up at the same time. Playing how it is now is very very hard!
    thanks in advance.

#490 9 days ago

Just cleaned her up. Plays great.

D838C527-2956-40E9-838D-973775FD719D (resized).jpeg
    #491 9 days ago

Wonder how much this ICB coin bucket is worth? I use to have a ICB that had one door now i have this ICB and this coin bucket does not fit!

D295DEA9-D709-417F-93EA-712405BD54ED (resized).jpeg
    #492 9 days ago

Looks like a nintendo bucket (donkey kong/dkjr/popeye). They usually sell for $20-30.

#493 8 days ago
    Quoted from Skyemont:Just cleaned her up. Plays great.
    [quoted image]

Brilliant, looks great!
    did you see my issue just before your post?
    I’m not sure if mine is acting correctly…
    On yours can you move both motors up at the same time?

#494 8 days ago
    Quoted from SBDESIGN:

Just got mine, so happy to join in with help as I build my knowledge of the machine.
    First Problem
    First thing I noticed was I can not move the motors up or down at the same time, but I can move one while the other is going down.
    Is this normal behaviour, youtube videos seems to show moving both up at the same time. Playing how it is now is very very hard!
    thanks in advance.

no, that is not normal. You should be able to move the motors at the same time, up or down. not sure if there is a setting on the board for that or not. But it would make the game very difficult to play.

#495 8 days ago
    Quoted from harbngr:

no, that is not normal. You should be able to move the motors at the same time, up or down. not sure if there is a setting on the board for that or not. But it would make the game very difficult to play.

Thanks for confirming
    Struggle to get it past hole 4 lol

Has anyone encounter this fault? there is no mention in manual regarding changing difficulty to this problem.

There are 495 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 10.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside