(Topic ID: 267508)

Ice Cold Beer by Innovative Concepts Entertainment (General)

By Trizel

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 131 posts
  • 33 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 25 days ago by Sebcorazon
  • Topic is favorited by 14 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Limit Switch XPK000135 (resized).jpg
Limit Switch XPK000135     ICB by ICE (resized).jpg
18854 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4226 (resized).png
IMG_4224 (resized).png
IMG_4223 (resized).png
16972492211631259173960593203350 (resized).jpg
16972492020757966984051144910557 (resized).jpg
20230910_160514 (resized).jpg
ICE COLD BEER -I.C.E. 2002 - owner&service manual.pdf (PDF preview)
20221114_123000 (resized).jpg
20221114_123026 (resized).jpg
20221010_162109 (resized).jpg
IMG_4722 (resized).jpeg
20220119_105545 (resized).jpg
20211208_114804 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tikitilt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#26 3 years ago

Just picked one of these up and super stoked to join the club. However, I have noticed that as soon as you add a credit it starts a game opposed to requiring you to press start. Also, if you have multiple credits it will automatically start the next game. I did see how you may be able to change this. Does anybody know if this is normal?

#29 3 years ago

Thanks! I was thinking this may just be the normal. I can see how it is advantageous for the operator. After moving my game I realized that the board was not secured. Thankfully nothing was damaged. It appears that the board is just a hair too big to be secured in the control panel via the screw holes that are in there. Has anybody else come across this or have any recommendations on how to secure it?

3 months later
#32 3 years ago
Quoted from Trizel:

Just set my highest single game score. [quoted image]

Nice dude! I think my highest is still only around 5000. Haven't played much of it because I put it on location. I might need to bring it home soon.

9 months later
#48 2 years ago

Hello folks,

Once you sink the 12th hole does the game always end? I know on the Taito version you can keep going and start over. Not sure if this is an error or a setting feature. I was on a continued credit (not in one credit) so that may have something to do with it. Thanks!

2 weeks later
#51 2 years ago

Yeah, that is one of my biggest complaints. I have mine at a free play location and folks would put a bunch of credits on it but walk away and it would just run forever. Pretty annoying. Interested to see if you can reset the high scores. I have not been able to and would like to.

1 month later
#55 2 years ago

Folks are still here. Did you happen to figure out your program?

I had a problem last week where the game would not boot. When you boot the game its typically goes through about 7 tests and it was freezing on the 2 or 3rd one. Randomly, I added credits and it kept adding credits kind of like a count up until it got to 10 and then started up. Seems like some weird power supply issue but not sure. Works fine now.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet Parts
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
New Berlin, WI
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tikitilt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ice-cold-beer-by-innovative-concepts-entertainment?tu=tikitilt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.