7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by pogoseven
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pogoseven.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 4 years ago

hey all,

new here and I know this is an old thread...

was hoping someone could help me with my I.C.E. ice cold beer machine. got new belts, motors working great. all sensors come up green on start-up. can play 10+ rounds fine sometimes, no issue.

other times, as soon as you touch the controls the game resets with the 'oooh' losing noise. this will continue happening until the next day after the game sits I try and seems to work OK.

sensors are clean and working fine. trough switch is fine. I've tilted the machine forwards to play and backwards. same issues as above in both orientations.

Thanks in advance guys. glad to be apart of the community.

1 week later
    #9 4 years ago

controls are grounded. yes.

and although the trough switch tested good, we decided to take it out and take it apart and check connections and clean it up because it seemed like the only possible thing to make it reset during play (in our minds).

it all checked out but since we've reinstalled it, it has not acted up in a week. it's been on during business hours and has been played, not heavily, but a good bit.

fingers crossed.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pogoseven.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ice-cold-beer-by-ice-malfunctioning?tu=pogoseven and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.