Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 485 posts
  • 88 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by yowoody
  • Topic is favorited by 46 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_8113 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20170902_153825533.jpg
    IMG_20170902_154558999.jpg
    IMG_20170902_154535844.jpg
    IMG_20170902_155034223.jpg
    IMG_20170902_160951340_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20170902_161034671_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20170902_161108009_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20170902_161021922_HDR.jpg
    131097.jpg
    IMG_0181.jpg
    IMG_0170.jpg
    IMG_0183.jpg
    IMG_0176.jpg
    IMG_0169.jpg
    IMG_0165.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballerchef.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#32 10 years ago
    Quoted from alveolus:

Looks good to me. I would also wonder about dropping all the non-gameplay related buttons and just use the iPad screen for navigation, etc.
    Or maybe I could just ask my wife for the deluxe model for Christmas.

Geez dude....just steal a cardboard box from the back of a grocery store and cut out enough space to fit your iPad...VOILA....seems like all you want is something for nothing anyway!

#36 10 years ago
    Quoted from alveolus:

Will the cardboard box come with the buttons?
    Seriously, I wish the OP all the success in the world with his deluxe cabinet. I am just of the opinion that there is a limited market for a $400 dollar peripheral. As I stated, I am just looking for a functional solution for a more natural flipper button interface. The OP has been gracious enough to humor me, so I have furthered the discussion. Sorry I offended you.

I understand that but it seems like he has to jump through massive hoops for people who can't meet his current price point?! I can't afford it either but if it was currently possible for me I'd want the exact product he has hand crafted....it's a sweet set up and I wouldn't want some dumbed down version for cheaper than cheapy cheaper cheapskate prices. He doesn't have a machine in his basement fabricating these things.

You either want it/need it/can afford its worth.....OR NOT

#42 10 years ago
    Quoted from alveolus:

He doesn't "have" to do anything. He could have ignored me or told me to kiss off and I would have understood. Yet he was trying to accommodate me. I'm not sure why you are taking it so personally. Not everyone will share your desire for "only the best" at whatever cost.
    And to the OP: Yes, sorry $355 plus shipping.

I'm not taking it personally....it's just weird to see his final product being transformed into a particle board box. It doesn't even look fun to play with (albeit functional I suppose...which is what you want). No disrespect meant....his final product is bad a$$ and I wouldn't want to own one any other way....I guess I don't understand why someone would besides the money issue. Not for me to worry about though

2 months later
    #257 10 years ago

Congrats. "LITZ" on your Bride of Pinbot Icade Cab! Welcome to the club. I got a Sprite Lemon-Lime Cab. I got it from Sotie over a month ago now it's one incredible machine!

Sotie should hire you as his spokesperson.....really!!!

image.jpgimage.jpg

#265 10 years ago
    Quoted from sotie:

Really glad you like it Wild1... but tell him how you play. Standing up, sitting down, on your lap while sitting on the toilet? LOL

If he's this consistently excitable over the same thing over and over and over again.....I suggest him not playing it on the toilet....ya know..accidents happen

7 months later
    #408 9 years ago
    Quoted from Wild1:

I Love My "Sprite" Mini Pin!

You sure??? I mean we couldn't tell

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballerchef.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/icade-mini-cabinet-for-ipad?tu=pinballerchef and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.