Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 43 posts
  • 27 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by RyanStl
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

6f6f3ae48b651d476ab54babd3ff1663--lock-screen-wallpaper-go-on (resized).jpg
    PitifulDefiniteArmyworm-size_restricted.gif
    1DE88B26-C10F-4C54-AEDE-9303E2C32425 (resized).jpeg
    C4D784A4-83E8-443E-8C1F-D274789A71D9 (resized).png
    78xsto.jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    oh-god-why-dana-carvey.gif
    05iHmFr0tEAZIygNJS5eoIf-1.fit_lim.size_768x432.v1569492725 (resized).jpg

This topic is closed.

#1 12 years ago

New abbreviation to add

In Before The Lock .....IBTL

#2 12 years ago

That's a keeper.

#3 12 years ago
    Quoted from The_Gorilla:

New abbreviation to add

In Before The Lock .....IBTL

Haha!! IBTL for this thread.

#4 12 years ago

I do believe that will see some use. good one, TG.

#5 12 years ago

How about IBTD....In Before The Delete.

Looks like that's what happened to the most recent thread I thought would just be locked.

Of course in that case andybody who wasn't there would never see it would they?

#6 12 years ago
    Quoted from FlipperMagician:

How about IBTD....In Before The Delete.

Looks like that's what happened to the most recent thread I thought would just be locked.

I deleted the thread because it had turned really ugly and was a blight on Pinside. The troll comments were unnecessary, yet there is no excuse for some of the things that were said in retaliation. Trust me, there will be consequences. Let's just move on and try to get back to a more productive forum. Thanks, guys!

#7 12 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

Let's just move on and try to get back to a more productive forum. Thanks, guys!

I will throw an "Amen" at that one.

I am mostly done with the SM shop. Just gotta work out some bugs. Dock Ock isn't recognizing that a ball passes the optic reader...sigh

Tackle it tomorrow!

#8 12 years ago

Hey guys, sorry I helped stir the pot on that one. Like I said in the now deleted post, I will try my best to take the high road from now on.

10 years later
    #9 1 year ago

Could this be the original IBTL? If so, it should have been locked by now!

#10 1 year ago
    Quoted from Saltimbanco:

Could this be the original IBTL? If so, it should have been locked by now!

Wow! The_Gorilla has the IBTL achievement, but I don’t think achievements were a thing when this thread was started.
    IBTL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#11 1 year ago

IWBTL

In Way Before The Lock

#12 1 year ago

This thing will never get locked then, lol! Thread has been forsaken by the mods for the last 10 years.. actually felt like Plistken entering abandoned New York when I saw that last post..!

#13 1 year ago

05iHmFr0tEAZIygNJS5eoIf-1.fit_lim.size_768x432.v1569492725 (resized).jpg05iHmFr0tEAZIygNJS5eoIf-1.fit_lim.size_768x432.v1569492725 (resized).jpg
    IBTL!

5 months later
    #14 1 year ago

IBTL!

#15 1 year ago

ILBT!

#16 1 year ago

I'll have a BLT with my IBTL please.

#19 1 year ago

Oh no.. IBTL.. again..!

oh-god-why-dana-carvey.gifoh-god-why-dana-carvey.gif
    #20 1 year ago

IBTL!!

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #23 1 year ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

Eh, what the hell, IBTL.

Hey, you can't say that when you can say:

78xsto.jpg78xsto.jpg
    #25 1 year ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

Hey, you can't say that when you can say:[quoted image]

Forceflow,
    I dare you to lock this thread!

C4D784A4-83E8-443E-8C1F-D274789A71D9 (resized).pngC4D784A4-83E8-443E-8C1F-D274789A71D9 (resized).png
    #26 1 year ago

Let’s see if I can get booted from my own ancient thread!

1DE88B26-C10F-4C54-AEDE-9303E2C32425 (resized).jpeg1DE88B26-C10F-4C54-AEDE-9303E2C32425 (resized).jpeg
    #27 1 year ago

IBTL..!

PitifulDefiniteArmyworm-size_restricted.gifPitifulDefiniteArmyworm-size_restricted.gif
    #28 1 year ago
    6f6f3ae48b651d476ab54babd3ff1663--lock-screen-wallpaper-go-on (resized).jpg6f6f3ae48b651d476ab54babd3ff1663--lock-screen-wallpaper-go-on (resized).jpg
    #30 1 year ago

See if the lock streak finally ends with this one to survive.

#31 1 year ago

#32 1 year ago
    Quoted from greatwichjohn:

See if the lock streak finally ends with this one to survive.

Thread lock champion has entered the chat.

#33 1 year ago

Yes, we are back!

Now Lock it up!

#35 1 year ago

@greatwichjohn, can we use this as the new thread for you to provide updates on trailer trash pinball and your daily drinking habits?

#36 1 year ago
    Quoted from The_Gorilla:

Let’s see if I can get booted from my own ancient thread! [quoted image]

Let’s see if we can get a 10 year anniversary Pinside Pinvitational up and running!

#37 1 year ago
    Quoted from Mundy53:

Thread lock champion has entered the chat.

He is probably still confused at to why ALL the other threads have been locked.

I might as well join in here.....IBTL

#38 1 year ago
    Quoted from Mundy53:

greatwichjohn, can we use this as the new thread for you to provide updates on trailer trash pinball and your daily drinking habits?

No I was told no more threads & no off topic posting for me. For the record never asked for anything to be locked.

#39 1 year ago

No I was told no more threads & no off topic posting for me. For the record never asked for anything to be locked.

John , these are your quotes from 3 days ago, minutes before your last thread was locked:

"I like how people like closing down my threads, & this is the last one that I do on this build"

"Well there seems to be a bunch of guys pushing for a lock again, or in before the lock. Go ahead if that is what floats your boat!"

Wake up and realize you basically said, yeah, go ahead, lock it. That's for the REAL record.

#40 1 year ago
    Quoted from cogito:In such a life, with so little agency, the one thing one still can do to cope is to disguise one's ignorance as stubbornnes, and feign disinterest in the face of adversity.

Got away with the biggest troll idea in some time. Thanks to the coach. Contrary to what people think not a dumbass or a alcoholic. But people thinking it helped out alot.

So it wasn't a major and continuing disaster, fueled by incompentence and denial? It was just a joke?

Are you seeing the pattern yet?
    Also, IBTL

#41 1 year ago

Never asked for any of my stuff about my project to be locked up. People continue to try to lock anything I am posting to. I was told not to start any further threads after I was given the ok to start my own build thread. Thread was locked up by someone & no reason has been given to me. ForceFlow seems to be the moderator, & I will honor his or pinside staff request not start anything further towards the build.
    Nothing in my post you are quoting asking for me to lock up my thread (request). Glad to provide information of the build status, & pictures to the public here in the past. But it seems to create numerous problems.

Quoted from vdojaq:

John , these are your quotes from 3 days ago, minutes before your last thread was locked:
    "I like how people like closing down my threads, & this is the last one that I do on this build"
    "Well there seems to be a bunch of guys pushing for a lock again, or in before the lock. Go ahead if that is what floats your boat!"
    Wake up and realize you basically said, yeah, go ahead, lock it. That's for the REAL record.

#42 1 year ago

Never asked for any of my stuff about my project to be locked up. People continue to try to lock anything I am posting to. I was told not to start any further threads after I was given the ok to start my own build thread. Thread was locked up by someone & no reason has been given to me. ForceFlow seems to be the moderator, & I will honor his or pinside staff request not start anything further towards the build.
    Nothing in my post you are quoting asking for me to lock up my thread (request). Glad to provide information of the build status, & pictures to the public here in the past. But it seems to create numerous problems.

greatwichjohn how is the build coming along? Can you post some pictures of the whitewood here?

Also, IBTL…

#43 1 year ago

I wish I would not have clicked on this thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ibtl and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.