1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 406 posts
  • 116 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by BenLogan
  • Topic is favorited by 16 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 58 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_1447 (resized).JPG
IMG_1472 (resized).JPG
IMG_4422 (resized).PNG
20171118_193251 (resized).jpg
20171118_113419 (resized).jpg
20171118_112802 (resized).jpg
20171118_112549 (resized).jpg
20171118_112605 (resized).jpg
20171117_215002 (resized).jpg
small_world_sign1-goldhaber (resized).jpg
060A00FE-8CAE-4008-8C82-B3548D82385C (resized).jpeg
GOTG 3 (resized).jpg
IMG_2652 (resized).JPG
0ADD069A-C47A-481F-B506-93A3C885CCFF (resized).jpeg
EDA6663F-930A-4A54-82D7-3B49883EE4B2 (resized).jpeg
B40A3AE8-2522-4B3D-89E8-1CB815D110CC (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mnpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 1 year ago

Starts today Nov 13th, post your videos here in this thread.

http://www.iaapa.org/expos/iaapa-attractions-expo/exhibit-sponsor

By the looks of the vendor floor plan JJP has the bigger footprint.

#5 1 year ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Its dec already..... i missed thanksgiving some how

Lol yeah I must've been thinking about something else at the moment, I updated my post.

#205 1 year ago
Quoted from GrimDog:

Johnny Depp Willy Wonka or original?

IMG_5100 (resized).JPG

#363 1 year ago

To all the people complaining Pirates was too loud maybe you don't realize that there is an external volume control rocker switch you can control to your liking on the front of the cabinet on the left side of the coin door.
This option starting with Dialed In .

IMG_4422 (resized).PNG

#365 1 year ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

I thought that was for the headphones?

It operates both headphone and overrides main operating external volume as well.

My wife loves that option on the Dialed In Game. It's the first thing she noticed right away. We are the polar opposite as far as volume is concerned

#385 1 year ago
Quoted from ASOA:

Tried to be nice but I'm not going to sit back and not defend myself.
JJPOTC was not good at all Game was going haywire all the time not registering any shots getting stuck everywhere. Game had to be shut down for good because techs did not want to keep trying to fix it. It was deemed not fixable. It is still in a engineers state should not even had been on the floor due to this many problems. I know what auto plunge is. But it would auto plunge continusily until you turned off the game. What feature is that? Haywire mode? come on guys the game had tons of problems even in test the whole row of switches would show active for no reason. Balls got stuck everywhere. Optodes and switches not working. I was there so were many others we did not want to say this on Pinside but come on man. Defend them is fine I like JJP products but discredit me and my company. I will not sit back and do nothing. I was trying not to bash. But here you go the truth about JJPOTC @ IAAPA and FPF. Get your facts straight.
Played fine Tuesday at IAAPA
Wednesday intermittent problems
Thursday lots of problems
Friday lots of problems
Saturday Lots of problems
Sunday lots of problems and the game was turned off for good as of 3:30pm
ALL FACTS!!!!!!!
What else would you want pictures, videos, testimonials? I have them all. Listen it is what it is the game went to the shows and did not perform. I appreciate JJP sending us a work in progress title so we can see the game in real time. I'm sure all will be fixed before it is time to ship. But putting down people who are only telling the truth. Not Cool! I do admit I'm not the most knowledgeable person in pinball but I do know what I saw on countless occasions. and I do know what I was told by people that were in charge of working on the game. (Attempting fixes in front of me and everyone else) This is not the land of make believe this is real events. Actual fact. I'm still in on ALL of my orders of JJPOTC and even my own personal Collectors edition. No one should think any different of the game. Lots can change in the 5 or 6 months until it ships.

JJP had 5 proto Potc at Chicago expo. No breakdowns at the entire show, 2 of the 5 only had trunk lock issues a day after. Not a bad track record out of the gate on a debut.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Merrimack, NH
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Ballston Spa, NY

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mnpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside