Roy_Clark_The_Entertainer_Pinball.JPG
The-wiz-1978.jpg
Captain-Eo.jpg
hittler_bally.jpg
Hitler_pin.jpg
autopsy.jpg
michael-jackson-431.jpg
tom_jones.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Monkey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#42 10 years ago
Quoted from cichlid:

In all seriousness, I think an Adolf Hitler pin would be great.

I don't care what he did or not ; the man's art, leadership, love of country, and vision influenced a lot of people and solidified modern Europe.

Hmmm the biggest pop icon in the world. Best selling artist of all time. Changed music, fashion, broke racial boundaries. Michael Jackson was awesome. I cant say he didnt molest those kids, nor can anyone say he did. He was acquitted of all charges. I think we can all agree he helped a crap load more people than he supposedly hurt. He also supported more charities than any other celebrity.

Adolf Hitler pin though? Not a chance, he ordered the deaths of over 11 million people, six million of those being Jews. He brought about world war 2, leading to the deaths of more than 70 million people world wide.
Not even funny as a joke IMO. Not cool.

#46 10 years ago
Quoted from cichlid:

Not true at all. He did not even make the top 100:

Zzz. Read what i said bud. Most charities supported, The Give Back Fund is one charity. Fail.

http://jollypeople.com/michael-jackson-guiness-world-record/1682/

#49 10 years ago

O dear. Im not even going to justify that with a response if you really believe what you said above you have been watching too much Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura. Peace man.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Monkey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-would-buy-a-michael-jackson-pin?tu=Monkey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.