(Topic ID: 149635)

I wish they would have made________ a pin!

By Ckykedworld

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 427 posts
  • 256 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by cody_chunn
  • Topic is favorited by 11 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

B64E2237-5907-4035-B8D9-95C5F3388C24 (resized).jpeg
    BSG (resized).png
    image (resized).jpeg
    slight nonsense (resized).png
    cop rock (resized).JPG
    staytuned (resized).jpg
    he-man_and_the_masters_of_177_1280 (resized).jpg
    i come in peace (resized).png
    buck (resized).png
    bacc07a74c6bb8789ca2b19947ad0b4f (resized).jpg
    304160pretty-little-liars_300x400 (resized).png
    IMG_1049 (resized).JPG
    image (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0545 (resized).JPG
    IMG_20160929_104824.jpg
    jaws (resized).jpg
    There are 427 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 9.
    #401 6 years ago

He-Man and the Masters of the Universe!!

he-man_and_the_masters_of_177_1280 (resized).jpghe-man_and_the_masters_of_177_1280 (resized).jpg

1 week later
    #402 6 years ago

Though I think the movie itself was hobbled by not having Tim Burton at the helm like planned, it's still wicked, creative, and funny, and I wouldn't be surprised if it had been kicked around as a theme concept at some point when it was new. It'd be even cooler now that we have LCDs, and the game basically creates itself - "survive" a series of satirical TV shows to battle Spike while receiving help from your kids, who are watching, and Spike's rebellious underlings. Imagine it - a Sado-Masochistic Theater 3000 mode with little devil-horned Mike/Bots on the bottom of the screen, heckling the player.

Also, less likely but still fun - "Amadeus Superstar", in which you play a pop-star Mozart on his rebellious, outrageous exploits, rising in the Viennese music scene, featuring his music revamped with a pop edge. There could be a little toy piano in the lockbar where you have to mash the lit chords with one hand to light multipliers, or something. Receive mystery awards from the hooded stranger, build your popularity, and eventually battle Salieri to claim the music throne.

staytuned (resized).jpgstaytuned (resized).jpg

#403 6 years ago

Data East should have made a Beetlejuice pin in 1988

#404 6 years ago

Of course Iron Maiden, UP THE IRONS

#405 6 years ago
    Quoted from trunchbull:

It'd be even cooler now that we have LCDs, and the game basically creates itself - "survive" a series of satirical TV shows to battle Spike while receiving help from your kids, who are watching, and Spike's rebellious underlings. Imagine it - a Sado-Masochistic Theater 3000 mode with little devil-horned Mike/Bots on the bottom of the screen, heckling the player.

Stay tuned is one of my guilty pleasure movies.. so many parodies.

#406 6 years ago

cop rock (resized).JPGcop rock (resized).JPG

But there is a real good chance we might see this one soon.

#407 6 years ago

U2. Personally, I would feature the music from "Achtung Baby".

#408 6 years ago

Since I'm a huge dork (lol I wish I could make this for real...I'd play it!):

slight nonsense (resized).pngslight nonsense (resized).png

1 week later
    #409 6 years ago

American Ninja Warrior.
    Modes: city finals, Vegas, Worlds, Team...

#410 6 years ago

Friday the 13th or Halloween

#411 6 years ago

I would like a modern pin based on the Sideshow/Freakshow - Breaking bad or Dexter would be a good theme too.

#412 6 years ago

Put all the Japanese monsters in one pin- Godzilla, Mothra, Gamera, Ghidorah, Rodan...

1 month later
    #413 6 years ago

I would love to see a mode based Arrested Development themed pin.

#414 6 years ago

Disneyland

#415 6 years ago

Or how about a dismal land pin.

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#416 6 years ago

A machine that stores your high scores to a website. That way you could do world high scores, tournaments, etc.

1 year later
    #417 4 years ago
    Quoted from jasonp:

The Aquabats! Super Show!

[quoted image]

I think an Aquabats pinball machine would be awesome! Actually am even taking a poll to see what people think.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=426539334797568&id=362259164558919

#418 4 years ago

Match Game 73

#419 4 years ago

New Godzilla movie coming out..

GODZILLA King of the Monsters

Time for a refresh.

#420 4 years ago

BSG (resized).pngBSG (resized).png

#421 4 years ago

I want a REAL metal pin....like death metal music style, not like the existing sissy Maiden, Kiss, Metallica and other similar lame bands. Give me a pin with growl callouts

#422 4 years ago
    Quoted from Lhyrgoif:

I want a REAL metal pin....like death metal music style, not like the existing sissy Maiden, Kiss, Metallica and other similar lame bands. Give me a pin with growl callouts

You’re obviously holding out for the Bon Jovi pin.

B64E2237-5907-4035-B8D9-95C5F3388C24 (resized).jpegB64E2237-5907-4035-B8D9-95C5F3388C24 (resized).jpeg
    #423 4 years ago

Cannonball run and Lawnmower Man!

#424 4 years ago

Harold and Maude!

#425 4 years ago
    Quoted from Lhyrgoif:

We need a Spinal Tap Pinball. Spontaneous Combustion mode could be a problem.

#426 4 years ago

I want JJP to make a JUMANJI pinball! I’d want it to be with Robin Williams.

The center of the Playfield could have a round OLED screen modeled after the one on the game board to guide gameplay. There are tons of innovations that could be done with this one as long as they don’t cheap out on it like they did wonka

#427 4 years ago

Metal Hurlant. I think I spelled that right.

There are 427 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 9.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-wish-they-would-have-made_-a-pin/page/9?hl=welovescott and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.