Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 125 posts
  • 69 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by cfh
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Service Call Supplies (resized).JPG
    7b2696d6718eb7a4590a6b7ca167dbdc (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RJL.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#22 7 years ago

I like working on my games. Part of the fun for me, but I am into antique electronics and have a ton of specialty tools and experience. Not sure what I would do if not so inclined. I would not want to work on someone else's machines because it is a whole different level of expectation. I can take my good old time and all my tools are handy. If I screw something up or take too long, and I often do, there is no-one to complain (except way wife).

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RJL.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-wish-there-were-more-pinball-techs?tu=RJL and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.