Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 60 posts
  • 40 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Madmax541
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

44658570015_c0d386447a_k (resized).jpg
    D89881BE-3162-4D12-A44C-A8F962E1D4B7 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cottonm4.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#58 2 years ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

but I have been in the car biz my whole life and it will be almost impossible for me to find a real job in this economy and political era.

Quoted from zr11990:

My receivables are half what the have been in the past years

Sounds like you are running with a tote-the-note car lot. That biz has been tough around here for the dealers. We have had several used car lots close their doors in the last few months. My dealer friend still has his lot open but he has a pension and social security coming in or he would be closing his doors, as well.

Even in good times the car biz is tough. I tried a tote lot for 3 years and decided the used car biz was too tough for me---and that was in good times.

Sorry you are having to deal with this.

Sorry you are having to sell your pins.

I wish you well.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cottonm4.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-will-be-selling-all-my-pins-soon-looking-for-pricing?tu=cottonm4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.