Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 60 posts
  • 40 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Madmax541
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

44658570015_c0d386447a_k (resized).jpg
    D89881BE-3162-4D12-A44C-A8F962E1D4B7 (resized).jpeg
    There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 2 years ago

Well, my business is taking a giant shit. My receivables are half what the have been in the past years. I will be putting my pins and my 67 camaro up for sale. Pins are STTNG, MM, CFTBL with the hologram mod, IJ, CC with CCC, a diamond plate Whirlwind, restored Earthshaker with NOS PF and moving institute, TZ, and Stern JP with the custom T-Rex and the ultimate code mod and a restored like new WH20. Looking for help with prices. Pins are crazy right now and there is no better time to sell. Ill be getting pics and putting them up one at a time.

67 Camaro with rebuilt LS engine with 4L60E and vintage air with 400 miles on it will be 40K if interested.

#2 2 years ago

Add $2k to the highest recent sale and get ready to field multiple offers.

#3 2 years ago

Sorry about your business You have some great games that will fetch allot of $$$ just look at recent past sales and mirror those prices.

#4 2 years ago

Sorry to hear about your misfortune. I would love to buy your IJ (assuming it is a Williams) but have been priced out of the market. Owning an IJ is like having a winning lottery ticket these days. Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

#5 2 years ago
    Quoted from jkdblaze:

Sorry to hear about your misfortune. I would love to buy your IJ (assuming it is a Williams) but have been priced out of the market. Owning an IJ is like having a winning lottery ticket these days. Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

What is the going price on one now days?

#6 2 years ago

8000-12000 depending on condition it seems

#7 2 years ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

What is the going price on one now days?

North of 10k if its nice it seems.

#8 2 years ago

Glwts and hopefully you can start anew

#9 2 years ago

Sorry about your business. Hopefully you won't have to sell everything and be able to bounce back.
    Good Luck

#10 2 years ago
    Quoted from 2manypins:

8000-12000 depending on condition it seems

Wow! Mine is in great shape except for fade of course.

#11 2 years ago

Sorry to hear about your business, but you've been around here long enough to know better than ask for pricing help.

Your mailbox will soon be filled with offers so you'll have a good gauge of what they are worth with in a couple of hours.

My guess is that's why you posted like this in the first place.

#12 2 years ago

Keep the Camaro if you can!

#13 2 years ago
    Quoted from Concretehardt:

Keep the Camaro if you can!

Sell the Camaro and try keep the pins if you can!

#14 2 years ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

Well, my business is taking a giant shit. My receivables are half what the have been in the past years. I will be putting my pins and my 67 camaro up for sale. Pins are STTNG, MM, CFTBL with the hologram mod, IJ, CC with CCC, a diamond plate Whirlwind, restored Earthshaker with NOS PF and moving institute, TZ, and Stern JP with the custom T-Rex and the ultimate code mod and a restored like new WH20. Looking for help with prices. Pins are crazy right now and there is no better time to sell. Ill be getting pics and putting them up one at a time.
    67 Camaro with rebuilt LS engine and vintage air with 400 miles on it will be 40K if interested.

Don't sell your pins! Have you looked into one of the EIDL loans from the SBA? Money is out there to be had for companies that are struggling right now. Heck I think they are offering up to @ million for EIDL loans now in certain circumstances.

#15 2 years ago

Sorry to hear that. I'd be interested in MM and CFTBL and would offer up a buy back clause if you wanted to get those back one day.

#16 2 years ago
    Quoted from yancy:

Add $2k to the highest recent sale and get ready to field multiple offers.

Sad as this may be its probably true these days it seems. Seems every few weeks next person selling something looks at last for sale price and adds 1-2k and lists for sale. Of course pretty soon its sold ... . This is how the prices have gotten to where they are bc of this cycle.
    Good look op sorry about everything.

#17 2 years ago
    Quoted from Lhyrgoif:

Sell the Camaro and try keep the pins if you can!

Pins are so inflated right now my thought would be sell them and buy them back later at a lower price. The car will be harder to find down the road then a pinball machine IMHO unless the machine is rare.. in that case keep the machine. I have a 67 Fastback mustang and the car is very sentimental to me, I hope someday it will go to my Daughter. Maybe the OP bought the Camaro only as an investment, if that’s the case sell it all I guess.

Remember the old saying when it comes to pinball machines... “there are no keepers”.

#18 2 years ago
    Quoted from Concretehardt:

Pins are so inflated right now my thought would be sell them and buy them back later at a lower price.

It would be the first time in my 20+ years in the hobby that prices go down. Wouldn't hold my breath.

#19 2 years ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

Well, my business is taking a giant shit.

Ah, now the "F You Stern!" thread makes sense

#20 2 years ago
    Quoted from KingVidiot:

He didn't start that thread.

#21 2 years ago
    Quoted from bobukcat:

He didn't start that thread.

Same user picture...? Odd.

#22 2 years ago
    Quoted from KingVidiot:

Not quite sure I understand this but whatever makes you happy. My FU Stern was about a $1500 price hike when their pins are already overpriced. And yes, if I was making the money I might bust out and buy a Turtles but not a new one. The only reason I bought the JP was because I traded my FH for a GNR and I dumped the GNR. Thanks

#23 2 years ago
    Quoted from yancy:

It would be the first time in my 20+ years in the hobby that prices go down. Wouldn't hold my breath.

We are unprecedented times, in the more than 20 years since I have been in the hobby we have never seen prices skyrocket like this in such a short period of time, it is not sustainable! If he is needing money it is the perfect time to cash in his chips IMHO.

This is all coming to an end soon, too much money has been printed, when someone’s willing to pay $600,000 for a GIF of a toaster cat you know things are topping out.

D89881BE-3162-4D12-A44C-A8F962E1D4B7 (resized).jpegD89881BE-3162-4D12-A44C-A8F962E1D4B7 (resized).jpeg

#24 2 years ago
    Quoted from KingVidiot:

You're new here so you probably don't know and I knew that's why you posted what you did. That picture is used by at least two users and it's in tribute to Who-Dey (that's him in the picture) who passed away fairly recently.

#25 2 years ago

I have been working on this collection for 20 years, buying and selling, swapping PFs to make them better. I just swapped my MM PF because it had a wear spot on the horses chest on the left that no one could see but me. Its gonna hurt like hell to sell them but I have been in the car biz my whole life and it will be almost impossible for me to find a real job in this economy and political era. I will use the cash to buy another rental property and figure something out.

#26 2 years ago

sorry to hear this, but unfortunately there is going to be lots of businesses fail over the next few years.

#27 2 years ago
    Quoted from bobukcat:

You're new here so you probably don't know and I knew that's why you posted what you did. That picture is used by at least two users and it's in tribute to Who-Dey (that's him in the picture) who passed away fairly recently.

Who-Dey was a good man, he was polite and kind to everyone.

#28 2 years ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

I have been working on this collection for 20 years, buying and selling, swapping PFs to make them better. I just swapped my MM PF because it had a wear spot on the horses chest on the left that no one could see but me. Its gonna hurt like hell to sell them but I have been in the car biz my whole life and it will be almost impossible for me to find a real job in this economy and political era. I will use the cash to buy another rental property and figure something out.

Very sorry to hear about this but, as painful as it will be, at least you do have some assets which you can sell for top-dollar to help you out. Best of luck to you, times are ridiculously hard on small businesses right now.

#29 2 years ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

OK let's relax a bit there.

#30 2 years ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

67 Camaro with rebuilt LS engine and vintage air with 400 miles on it will be 40K if interested.

Sorry to hear this!

#31 2 years ago
    Quoted from KingVidiot:

thats a picture of a pinsider that is no longer with us. (whodey) ... several pinside guys have him in their avatar...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rip-terrie-richie/page/11#post-6250644

#32 2 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

He was always nice to me and Im an asshole.

#33 2 years ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

It's a façade. You are actually nice in person!

#34 2 years ago

Sorry to hear you have to sell, hope you get top dollar and it helps you get through this time.

#35 2 years ago

Hey Brother. Sorry to hear this. You invited me over to play that STTNG you bought 7-8 years ago. If memory serves, that's the game that was restored close to HEP quality. Man what a beauty. That game definitely deserves top money for what STTNG goes for these days. If you ever just want to play some pinball, let me know. I only have LOTR, IJ, and WCS94 at the moment working, but you are welcome to play.

#36 2 years ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

Naw you're alright. I've even bought a game from you.
    Hopefully you can cash out with a fat nest egg.

#37 2 years ago
    Quoted from jazc4:

Hey Brother. Sorry to hear this. You invited me over to play that STTNG you bought 7-8 years ago. If memory serves, that's the game that was restored close to HEP quality. Man what a beauty. That game definitely deserves top money for what STTNG goes for these days. If you ever just want to play some pinball, let me know. I only have LOTR, IJ, and WCS94 at the moment working, but you are welcome to play.

That wasn't me. My STTNG is nice but it is not HEP quality. I bought it for 1K from someone who thought a burnt Molex plug meant death. He found it almost perfect at a flea market but it does have a tax stamp on it.

Quoted from TheLaw:

I've even bought a game from you.

What did you buy from me?

#38 2 years ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

That wasn't me. My STTNG is nice but it is not HEP quality. I bought it for 1K from someone who thought a burnt Molex plug meant death. He found it almost perfect at a flea market but it does have a tax stamp on it.

My memory didn't serve me well lol. I thought you were Eric. But the offer still stands if you miss playing and want to play some after pinball after they are sold. I hope you get enough to help you work through things Brother. GLWS

#39 2 years ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

67 Camaro with rebuilt LS engine with 4L60E and vintage air with 400 miles on it will be 40K if interested.

I’m surprised the used market is so bad right now.
    The GF just bought a used car and the prices are in the clouds! My aunt had a deer jump out and total her car, had to buy one ASAP and the price on new and used are getting ridiculously close now!

#40 2 years ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

No he wasn't. He was a salty old rascal and that's why we loved him.

#41 2 years ago

Sorry for what you are going through. I hope your future gets better.

Even if you sell all your pins. I hope you remain active on Pinside.

LTG : )

#42 2 years ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

What did you buy from me?

NGG in 2013 it looks like

#43 2 years ago
    Quoted from bigd1979:

Seems every few weeks next person selling something looks at last for sale price and adds 1-2k and lists for sale. Of course pretty soon its sold ... . This is how the prices have gotten to where they are bc of this cycle.

I'm just saying I have the cheapest Iron Man listed for sale right now. It was substantially lower than the others, but I think one of the IMVE people cut their price, or that's a newer listing, heh. Guess I might have to rethink mine.

Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

I’m surprised the used market is so bad right now.
    The GF just bought a used car and the prices are in the clouds! My aunt had a deer jump out and total her car, had to buy one ASAP and the price on new and used are getting ridiculously close now!

Personally, I hope they stay sky-high for a while longer. I'd love to get rid of my 2015 Civic and get a new Ford Maverick...

#44 2 years ago
    Quoted from KingVidiot:

Whodey!

#45 2 years ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

Self awareness at its finest. Sorry for what you are going through. I hope things turn around and you buy them all back.

#46 2 years ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

I'd say about 90- 100k for the lot , but would have to sell individually to max out the value

#47 2 years ago
    Quoted from jazc4:

My memory didn't serve me well lol. I thought you were Eric. But the offer still stands if you miss playing and want to play some after pinball after they are sold. I hope you get enough to help you work through things Brother. GLWS

kind of crazy that there are three of us in Humble - we should form a club.

glws - wish i could afford any of them.

#48 2 years ago

Hoping 2022 is better for business and you get buy them back. It's been a crazy year a half.

#49 2 years ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

Well, my business is taking a giant shit.

Sorry to hear this - wishing you the best of luck with both the sale and your business.

Pricing is bonkers these days. I just spent $2,500 on a Strikes N' Spares and I'm normally not an idiot at all. (although my wife would likely disagree with that statement) That has got to be the most anyone has ever paid for that title.

You should do really well selling yours, all of them are very popular titles and demand is through the roof right now. I don't think prices will retreat anytime soon - even if demand does drop for pinballs, inflation is looking very real these days, so prices will likely continue going up, even if only because the dollar is worth less today than yesterday. They really are a decent hedge against inflation these days.

Anyway, good luck to you! And if we were having a contest, my guess would be that you'll get between $85k-$90k total for all the pinballs.

#50 2 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Hahaha, I’ll shut your big fucking mouth for you!

There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-will-be-selling-all-my-pins-soon-looking-for-pricing?hl=gunnut40 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.