20230105_053644_resized (resized).jpg
20230105_051859_resized (resized).jpg
20221222_134333 (resized).jpg
FB_IMG_1672847370712 (resized).jpg
0e94caf5161cc828aef630d14803f9f64b4c48e4 (resized).jpg
D029D37A-B27B-4080-996D-7B962A1D2C57 (resized).jpeg
Untitled (resized).jpg
768358 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ls1chris.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16 1 year ago
Quoted from m00nmuppet:

Hitting that jump ramp seems like such a non-event, and it's supposed to be the big thing. But at least you can get to the wizard mode during a fifteen minute cigarette break.

i knew you would post this!! man you are the ultimate JJP troll!! did jack bang your wife or something???? even at 3k this would still be to deep for your pockets.

3 weeks later
#457 1 year ago
Quoted from HEAD_boss_HOG:

I hope I'm not the only one who never pays tax on New in Box Pinball games shipped to my home. I've bought 6-7 NIB games, and never paid tax on a single one of them, ever. Howcome you guys pay tax? I always tell the seller not to charge tax, and the don't; just shipping.
lots of money saved per game purchased....stick to your guns and go with a distributor who won't charge you tax. they're out there.

until they get audited for tax evasion, all of their assets get frozen and they have to close up shop, and step 2 is the audit of sales records and they go after you for tax evasion.

#460 1 year ago
Quoted from screaminr:

It's weird some States charge tax and others don't , over here it's 10% everywhere and thats included in the sale price .

here its 5% and with exchange it stings, but its not worth getting under the magnifying glass of the tax mans to save a few $$$

#461 1 year ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

Buy from a distributor in your same state and they must charge you tax. Buy from a distrib in another state and they only have to charge tax once they exceed a certain total sales level to your state. So to avoid being charged tax choose a distrib in a state far enough away from your own that they don't do a lot of business in your state. Then it will only be you lying on your tax return by not reporting the item and paying tax to your state.

we don't have those loop holes in Canada

#469 1 year ago

With the hate some have for TS4 , even they cannot deny the quality JJP puts into their machines. The driver board ( is that what we call it now??) has incredible engineering. No stupid node boards. They could have easily supported 30 independently fired pops with the stuff “under the hood”

6D4033A3-F68D-44E2-A7B1-A52C7BE6CF8A (resized).jpeg6D4033A3-F68D-44E2-A7B1-A52C7BE6CF8A (resized).jpeg
#502 1 year ago
Quoted from arcadenerd925:

i think I've figured out what is really going on here... m00nmuppet is secretly a JJP fanboy and is trolling to bring the sales prices of TS4 down so he can go pick one up on the cheap and enjoy the plethora of toys.

or he secretly owns one and is hoping by trashtalking it goes the way of POTC , gets an early line cancel and shoots up overnight.

#504 1 year ago

do the benson posts have switches on them? if i hit one when attempting the ramp they drop like they do

#510 1 year ago

for me, TS4 has a lot more resemblance to the theme parks than the movies. some subtle ques remind me of certain aspects, how the shooter lane lights up very closely to the the slinky dog dash.the lights and sounds remind me of the swirling saucers. TS4 brings me fond memories i cannot recreate with another pin. thats why i like it.

#512 1 year ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

Who will be the first to post a pic of their Scooby and Toy Story beside each other in their game room?
Hopefully it’s me

sure wont be moonpuppet.

#519 1 year ago
Quoted from Jaytech10:

Lots of sterns. Obviously he has not shot a TS4 with it set up properly maybe not at all. Stern potc is crap. Rules are not good. Rob zombie is one of the worst machines made in the last decade. This guy is a joke and hypocrisy when comes to price and what's in the machine.

dude doesn't own a single pin, no posts in owners groups, repair or help groups, just stern fanboy threads and trash talk JJP threads. taking the bus every week to the Ferrari club and telling the owner how shitty their cars drive because he saw it on the internet. LOL!!

#532 1 year ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

Collection-shaming is one of the worst parts of this hobby. Space, money, family situations, sound insulation, wet basements, too tight stairways, the wife, there may already some great local places, landlords… etc are just some of many reasons people may not have a collection. I mean I’m not stupid enough to have gotten married, but more than half the reasons I just listed prevented me at one point or another from starting my collection. Don’t shame others just because these issues may not apply to you, and their opinion can still be valid.

i was away washing my '23 Rubicon Wrangler 4XE ( fully equipped i may add)and missed the action here. you have to be fat , to be fat shamed, and you actually have to have a collection to be collection shamed. Wouldn't US as actual TS4 owners, those ones getting ripped constantly about our choice of purchase be the ones whom are being collection shamed?? one cannot persistently be a troll and not get called out for lack of credibility.

yeah-this-is-r37l9t (resized).jpgyeah-this-is-r37l9t (resized).jpg
#588 1 year ago
Quoted from seenev:

I decided to try this game again today. I made the jump shot several times and then the ball had a weak jump and it got stuck. Then the game couldn't find the ball and then, as if programmed for this kind of failure, the game launched another ball after a while right after I stepped away from the game. No ball save on the unexpected ball launch. Game over due to design flaw. What a way to end a game! Can't say it left me wanting more.
[quoted image]

all JJP's will do 3 ball searches then launch a ball.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Little Egg Harbor, NJ
$ 18.50
Playfield - Decals
Lermods

13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Kennebunkport, ME
$ 15,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 12,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 35.00
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Bensenville, IL
$ 11,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 11,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Hardware
Pinball Haven

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 16.95
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Contact
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
$ 299.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Eville Pinball

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ls1chris.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-was-wrong-about-toy-story-4-what-a-great-pin-initial-thoughts?tu=ls1chris and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.