20230105_053644_resized (resized).jpg
20230105_051859_resized (resized).jpg
20221222_134333 (resized).jpg
FB_IMG_1672847370712 (resized).jpg
0e94caf5161cc828aef630d14803f9f64b4c48e4 (resized).jpg
D029D37A-B27B-4080-996D-7B962A1D2C57 (resized).jpeg
Untitled (resized).jpg
768358 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider geekedonpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#634 1 year ago

We were going to sell ours after all the hate but decided to make the 1hr trip to play one out at Free Gold Watch in SF. After a few games we decided we really liked the way it shoots and the modes were at lot of fun. Ours arrives on Monday and everyone is very excited.

2 weeks later
#638 1 year ago

We absolutely love our Toy Story. I have a 19 year old and a 17-year-old son and both of them one of the game as well. Their friends have been by to play. We have played it.

I don’t really understand the dislike and hate this game is kidding.

The game shoots really nice, and I feel like I can easily achieve flow on it.

The game code is extremely fun. The kaboom jump, it’s always exciting to make. The loop shot… love the outer right loop ramp, all very satisfying shots.

I wasn’t sure I would like the tablet but have found it waaaaaay easier to read mode instructions on it rather than the big screen. I love the tiki flipper multi ball… its a fun pause with a really cool game unlike say old school dot matrix mini games its just badass.

We have a Guns N’ Roses, LE but this was our first JJP CE. What a gorgeous machine. The playfield is just beautiful.

It’s the only game getting played in our game room of 14 right now.

If anyone else likes this movie/theme and is on the fence, you should go and play it.

#650 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

If the config options are similar to GNR, which I suspect they are, and if you think it's too easy, or to hard, change settings to your liking. Someone may have already done this and shared settings in the owners forum. With GNR there are a few key settings that can dial in the game for your skill/preference and open it up. Just a thought...

No they would rather just cry about it and an pretend they don't change anything on any other games they own to make them play easier, harder, drain less down an outlane, etc. More likey upset about the price so they just attack attack attack. Cool you don't like the game, move on but the same folks post over and over the hate and then bash on owners who loves theirs. We all just love pinball. Thats what great about pinball, there are many options for us all and we aren't going to all love every game. Go find a pin you like guys and talk in that thread about positive things.

#653 1 year ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

You are completely obsessed Freak buddy. Do you ever give your mind a rest from promoting TS4? Over and over you never stop, lol. Do yourself a favor in 2023 and take a long break. Your TS4 will still be there and most of us will still know it’s an extremely overpriced game about toys that has no toys in it, with quite shallow code to boot. Relax Freak, just kick back and enjoy your game.

Toxic stuff my man... lots of energy put into shitting on someone else's happiness. Pat yourself on the back.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 15,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 11,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Linthicum Heights, MD
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 299.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Eville Pinball

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Contact
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 11,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 18.50
Playfield - Decals
Lermods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 16.95
$ 12,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
Littleton, CO
14,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Murrysville, PA
$ 35.00
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider geekedonpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-was-wrong-about-toy-story-4-what-a-great-pin-initial-thoughts?tu=geekedonpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.