20230105_053644_resized (resized).jpg
20230105_051859_resized (resized).jpg
20221222_134333 (resized).jpg
FB_IMG_1672847370712 (resized).jpg
0e94caf5161cc828aef630d14803f9f64b4c48e4 (resized).jpg
D029D37A-B27B-4080-996D-7B962A1D2C57 (resized).jpeg
Untitled (resized).jpg
768358 (resized).jpg
There are 696 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 14.
#151 1 year ago
Quoted from Freakyguy666:

Not a good analogy…there are TWO SEPARATE & INDEPENDENT BENSON POSTS…the Aerosmith Toybox is just ONE SINGLE THING…2 > 1…it’s basic arithmetic….

Exactly, the two Benson pop up posts and the jump ramp are separate mechs...or should I say toys and really upset someone?!

#152 1 year ago

Some thoughts on rules.

As a fan of deep rules I've been enjoying Toy Story 4's ruleset. It's nice having a game where there's a set of clearly laid out objective (7 scenes in this case) that can be played / completed in any order. The 7 scenes to light the wizard mode are no easy task and I say that as a decent to average pinball player. I think I've only completed one or two scenes so far. On my game I've turned down the unlimited kickback setting and disabled ball save to increase the challenge but I'm not sure if that's needed long term, will see. Besides the 7 modes there's a ton of other stuff to do such as playing through 11 carnival modes, earning wheel awards (mini wizard more for that) and 6 multiball modes. The 10" LCD does come in handy for all modes and is easier to reference while playing the game versus looking up at the main display.

As for the wizard mode I learned today in the owners thread some details about the Buzz and Woody path's. Apparently once the 7 scenes are played you can choose what wizard mode path you want to play, either Buzz or Woody. As previously mentioned there's multiple stages for the wizard mode but I'll wait to see those for myself one day as I don't want to spoil anything. Going after the second wizard path increases the difficulty of the 7 scenes.

Overall I'm enjoying the ruleset more in Toy Story then some of my other JJP pins including Wonka and GNR. The rulesets in those games are fun but there's just something about how everything is so open, approachable, and having goals clearly laid out on the 10" LCD that is giving the ruleset in Toy Story the edge. If there's anything I would change with the game software wise at this point it would be the repetitive and too laid back song that plays during some carnival modes (just use it for one or two modes, create others) and adding a second mini wizard mode for completing a certain number or all carnival modes.

203-toy-story-4 (resized).jpg203-toy-story-4 (resized).jpg

#153 1 year ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Some thoughts on rules.
As a fan of deep rules I've been enjoying Toy Story 4's ruleset. It's nice having a game where there's a set of clearly laid out objective (7 scenes in this case) that can be played / completed in any order. The 7 scenes to light the wizard are no easy task and I say that as a decent to average pinball player. I think I've only completed one or two scenes so far. On my game I've turned down the unlimited kickback setting and disabled ball save to increase the challenge but I'm not sure if that's needed long term, will see. Besides the 7 modes there's a ton of other stuff to do such as playing through 11 carnival modes, earning wheel awards (mini wizard more for that) and 6 multiball modes. The 10" LCD does come in handy for all modes and is easier to reference while playing the game versus looking up at the main display.
As for the wizard mode I learned today in the owners thread some details about the Buzz and Woody path's. Apparently once the 7 scenes are played you can choose what wizard mode path you want to play, either Buzz or Woody. As previously mentioned there's multiple stages for the wizard mode but I'll wait to see those for myself one day as I don't want to spoil anything. Going after the second wizard path increases the difficulty of the 7 scenes.
Overall I'm enjoying the ruleset more in Toy Story then some of my other JJP pins including Wonka and GNR. The rulesets in those games are fun but there's just something about how everything is so open, approachable, and having goals clearly laid out on the 10" LCD that is giving the ruleset in Toy Story the edge. If there's anything I would change with the game software wise at this point it would be the repetitive and too laid back song that plays during some carnival modes (just use it for one or two modes, create others) and adding a second mini wizard mode for completing a certain number or all carnival modes.
[quoted image]

How do you “select” the Wizard mode path?

#154 1 year ago

How do you “select” the Wizard mode path?

Here's the details from explosiveegg in the owners thread. Sounds cool how there's two paths and that the player is given a choice of which one to play.

rules (resized).jpgrules (resized).jpg

#155 1 year ago
Quoted from manadams:

Still waiting for one to be put on location near me to give it a flip. You would think with Flipside, Pinball Jones, Lyons arcade, Tilt, Stella's and a few others near me there would be one on location but for some reason no dice according to the pinballmap.com. With such a hit on their hands you would think it would kill on location right?

Apologies for the late reply and not sure why it's not on pinmap, but there's one at 1up Greenwood if you are looking to try one.

According to the operator it's been doing reasonably well, though the upfront cost means it needs to do that for longer.

#156 1 year ago

Great machine, the only thing that may be wrong is the price these days

woody.jpgwoody.jpg
#157 1 year ago
Quoted from LoranSlater:

Apologies for the late reply and not sure why it's not on pinmap, but there's one at 1up Greenwood if you are looking to try one.
According to the operator it's been doing reasonably well, though the upfront cost means it needs to do that for longer.

There was a TS4 at 1up Lodo as recently as a couple weeks ago. I played 20+ games across a couple visits in September and October. Maybe it’s recently moved to Greenwood.

Added: As I’ve already stated previously in one of these TS4 threads… I actually enjoyed the game, it will get coin drop from me, but I would be unlikely to own.

#158 1 year ago

Not a good analogy…there are TWO SEPARATE & INDEPENDENT BENSON POSTS…the Aerosmith Toybox is just ONE SINGLE THING…2 > 1…it’s basic arithmetic….

I can't tell if you're being serious or not lol. I don't think you are, but OK lets say they are separate toys and toy story 4 has a lot of toys. Well, its just packed with lame toys that bore me then? Again, anyone who is happy with the game, I'm happy for them. So far, I don't find anything that stands out to me as being better than average or good on this game. 4 pop bumpers, nearly meaningless. Jump ramp- wasn't very cool, not deserving of centerpiece status. Benson posts, they serve a purpose for the jump ramp otherwise I hate them. Spinning disk- I am generally not a fan of spinning discs on playfields. LCD tablet thing- wasted opportunity, and not cool. Honestly, games don't even really need toys to be fun, but it needs something at least. I haven't figured out what that something is on toy story yet other than some nice smooth Pat Lawlor shots, but I can get those in plenty of games that annoy me a lot less and cost a lot less money. Admittedly, I need more time on the game, but for me so far...blah. Panzer is enjoying his new game, and really thats all that matter in this thread. I'll be curious to see if its still holding up in a year or two with him (I hope it does)

#159 1 year ago

4 pages of insanity and all I want to know is WHAT THE HELL IS A BENSON POST?

#160 1 year ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

I can't tell if you're being serious or not lol. I don't think you are, but OK lets say they are separate toys and toy story 4 has a lot of toys. Well, its just packed with lame toys that bore me then? Again, anyone who is happy with the game, I'm happy for them. So far, I don't find anything that stands out to me as being better than average or good on this game. 4 pop bumpers, nearly meaningless. Jump ramp- wasn't very cool, not deserving of centerpiece status. Benson posts, they serve a purpose for the jump ramp otherwise I hate them. Spinning disk- I am generally not a fan of spinning discs on playfields. LCD tablet thing- wasted opportunity, and not cool. Honestly, games don't even really need toys to be fun, but it needs something at least. I haven't figured out what that something is on toy story yet other than some nice smooth Pat Lawlor shots, but I can get those in plenty of games that annoy me a lot less and cost a lot less money. Admittedly, I need more time on the game, but for me so far...blah. Panzer is enjoying his new game, and really thats all that matter in this thread. I'll be curious to see if its still holding up in a year or two with him (I hope it does)

I'm just disappointed that *this* title is Pat Lawlor's final game. Pat has been one of my favorite designers over the years and I was really hoping for his last game to be the mic drop - packed with more stuff than DI, TZ, Wonka, RBION, etc.

I'm sure it's a fun game - just not what I was anticipating.

#161 1 year ago
Quoted from doublestack:

4 pages of insanity and all I want to know is WHAT THE HELL IS A BENSON POST?

You don't remember the iconic character of Benson from the cult favorite movie Toy Story 4?

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

He's back, in post form!

#162 1 year ago
Quoted from LoranSlater:

not sure why it's not on pinmap, but there's one at 1up Greenwood if you are looking to try one.

That’s my machine, and looking at the Pinside map, and the PinMap app, it is listed on both.
It is also still doing quite well there, in the top 5 out of 30 machines.

#163 1 year ago
Quoted from DNO:

That’s my machine, and looking at the Pinside map, and the PinMap app, it is listed on both.
It is also still doing quite well there, in the top 5 out of 30 machines.

Good to hear!!! Just puzzled why location play in northern CO near me doesn't have one yet if it earns well.

#164 1 year ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

You don't remember the iconic character of Benson from the cult favorite movie Toy Story 4?
[quoted image]
He's back, in post form!

Ahhhhhhhh....OK that's cool then. I thought it was some JJP guy that put his name on it

#165 1 year ago
Quoted from manadams:

Good to hear!!! Just puzzled why location play in northern CO near me doesn't have one yet if it earns well.

In case you haven't heard, it's an expensive game.
As the collectors move on from it, more will make it to location I'm sure

#166 1 year ago

Not gonna lie, I love a real kickback, hate the virtual ones

I have to try Toy Story, I've been playing a lot of GnR lately, and really love the pin, finally got it dialed in and it's a great game. I loved Wonka also, just that Toy Story's layout is so similar to me to Wonka, and that game was/is amazing.

I think the fair criticism is pricing...If an LE were say 8500-9k, this would be a totally different thread

#167 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Ahhhhhhhh....OK that's cool then. I thought it was some JJP guy that put his name on it

I see as well, I didn’t know the movie reference.

#168 1 year ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

It has excellent flow for sure…and contrary to popular belief, that is NOT due to lack of shots—there are MANY and they are varied…they just don’t stand out at first glance…you DO have to spend time on the machine…and there is no other game in the universe that oozes Disney/Pixar like this…from the artwork to the movie clips to the call-outs, I don’t think there is anything even remotely close to this…and it’s DEEPER than many of the pinside top 10 games like MM or AFM…and if you’ve seen the CE in person, you’d apreciate how gorgeous this piece of art really is—and it really is a piece of art that you play. And those who have a CE will not be selling them for a steep discount…you’ll be lucky to find one for under $13k and I wouldn’t be surprised if they sell for much more over time…so buy one today at $15k and play it for a few years and sell it for $13k+ worst case….I don’t see how that’s deserving of all the hate…

#169 1 year ago

You're right. That's what makes the TS4 jump ramp such a non-event. It just leads to a big hole in the back, you can't miss it. So it's like a regular ramp, it does the same thing every time you hit it. That's what made the NGG jump ramp shot so infinitely superior, you could get the rare hole-in-one, you could bash the golf cart on the side, or miss them both with lots of kooky ball action.

#170 1 year ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Yup. Godzilla is awesome, may consider trading or selling Hobbit for one.

Man don't do that. Hobbit is so good. Wish i hadn't traded mine away.

#171 1 year ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

I traded my Hobbit away to make room for Godzilla and TS4. While I wouldn’t trade out one of those machines to get it back, I do miss Hobbit and want to own it again.

#172 1 year ago

I absolutely love this game and am extremely happy with adding TS4 to the lineup. I have owned the game for about 6 weeks and it’s the biggest hit out of any game I have brought home. It’s fun for everyone skilled and new players. The entire package and presentation are A+ really love this game. My kids 10 and 12 are scared of the black knight topper so of course I had to put TS4 right next to black knight. . . .

#173 1 year ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

I had to sell my Hobbit to get GNR , if I had the money it would not have gone anywhere , absolutely brilliant game .

#174 1 year ago
Quoted from screaminr:

I had to sell my Hobbit to get GNR , if I had the money it would not have gone anywhere , absolutely brilliant game .

Quoted from Doctor6:

Quoted from Noma2017:

I traded my Hobbit away to make room for Godzilla and TS4. While I wouldn’t trade out one of those machines to get it back, I do miss Hobbit and want to own it again.

Thanks. Well I think I'll be keeping the Hobbit lol. It is a fun game with one hell of a deep ruleset.

#175 1 year ago
Quoted from m00nmuppet:

You're right. That's what makes the TS4 jump ramp such a non-event. It just leads to a big hole in the back, you can't miss it. So it's like a regular ramp, it does the same thing every time you hit it. That's what made the NGG jump ramp shot so infinitely superior, you could get the rare hole-in-one, you could bash the golf cart on the side, or miss them both with lots of kooky ball action.

You are really reaching just to bash this game lol. You can miss the hole in the back as you first have to make the jump ramp shot, plus there are misses on the ramp where the ball falls off of it. Do you want the ball to go flying off and break something on a $12k - $15k game? I don't lol. The TS4 jump ramp is an event with multiple sounds, animations, and even topper integration on the CE. I'm finding the shot rather challenging to even hit, you have little time to even make the shot and get only one chance to do so. Plus the entire landing area is great with the RGB lit sign. It's a very satisfying shot to attempt to make IMO.

#176 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

So I'm not talking about selling in a month. In fact, you actually might save some of the loss if you did sell next month. The bottom on this game is low and it will continue to drop even more so in a year. The loss will continue to increase. The market has clearly spoken on this game and although new owners might try to convince themselves otherwise (or others that are happy with the game and will just keep it as is) - neither changes the incredible tanking this game is going through.
Unless JJP pulls the plug on this mess, it's a ticking timebomb. Anyone jumping in at this point though - that's on them. All of the shills have been exposed at this point (trying to sell what they could - get as many suckers as possible) but the community knows what's going on.

Did everyone just forget about what happened with JJP Pirates? EVERYONE said it sucked and no-one wanted it....then they stopped making it and EVERYONE wanted it and it's now at STUPID prices! I think the same will happen with this pin...I don't have one or want one so I have no skin in this game, but I've seen this before....time will tell I guess.

#177 1 year ago
Quoted from DNO:

In case you haven't heard, it's an expensive game.
As the collectors move on from it, more will make it to location I'm sure

I appreciate you putting it at 1UP Centennial when you got it. I have played it many times there.

#178 1 year ago
Quoted from conester:

Did everyone just forget about what happened with JJP Pirates? EVERYONE said it sucked and no-one wanted it....then they stopped making it and EVERYONE wanted it and it's now at STUPID prices! I think the same will happen with this pin...I don't have one or want one so I have no skin in this game, but I've seen this before....time will tell I guess.

A good chunk of that was because they dropped a few things last minute due to costs. That got a bunch of panties twisted and so they didnt buy. I dont think that is happening to TS4, nor do I think it will fetch 20K prices. Its a fun game, but some people just dont want to forky over 12K for it. (Same can be said for lots of games) Its super fun on location though!

#179 1 year ago

I'm looking to buy a used Toy Story 4 CE pinball machine with under 300 total game plays. I also want the machine to be located no further than a 5 hour drive from Mankato, MN unless you will deliver it further (no shipping). I do not like having a machine shipped so if either you could deliver it or I could pick it up (less than 5 hour drive). I will pay $14,000 cash. It must be in mint condition and have under 300 total game plays on it. Please send me a message if you have one for sale. Thank you very much.

C58D9B3E-105E-4678-9CFB-FC507E63A301 (resized).jpegC58D9B3E-105E-4678-9CFB-FC507E63A301 (resized).jpegFB1C7169-D1AE-4085-99BD-3E79FE5D80B5 (resized).jpegFB1C7169-D1AE-4085-99BD-3E79FE5D80B5 (resized).jpeg
#180 1 year ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

You are really reaching just to bash this game lol. You can miss the hole in the back as you first have to make the jump ramp shot, plus there are misses on the ramp where the ball falls off of it. Do you want the ball to go flying off and break something on a $12k - $15k game? I don't lol. The TS4 jump ramp is an event with multiple sounds, animations, and even topper integration on the CE. I'm finding the shot rather challenging to even hit, you have little time to even make the shot and get only one chance to do so. Plus the entire landing area is great with the RGB lit sign. It's a very satisfying shot to attempt to make IMO.

But not nearly as satisfying as the last time Lawlor did it on a 3K NGG. On that game, you had three distinct outcomes, I think… the awesome hole-in-one, blasting the golf cart, or a total miss where the ball would simply roll back off the plexiglass upper playfield.

#181 1 year ago
Quoted from usandthem:But not nearly as satisfying as the last time Lawlor did it on a 3K NGG. On that game, you had three distinct outcomes, I think… the awesome hole-in-one, blasting the golf cart, or a total miss where the ball would simply roll back off the plexiglass upper playfield.

Well said. You take the NGG layout, severely dumb-down and cost-reduce the playfield, then smother it in rainbow lights and an LCD screen that looks like someone left it there accidentally when they had the glass off. Then charge 12k-15k. Although, once again, the graphic art on the sides of the cabinet and the printed colors are stunningly good. Definitely a top title in cabinet art.

#182 1 year ago
Quoted from m00nmuppet:

...the graphic art on the sides of the cabinet ...

Are never seen

#183 1 year ago
Quoted from m00nmuppet:

Well said. You take the NGG layout, severely dumb-down and cost-reduce the playfield, then smother it in rainbow lights and an LCD screen that looks like someone left it there accidentally when they had the glass off. Then charge 12k-15k. Although, once again, the graphic art on the sides of the cabinet and the printed colors are stunningly good. Definitely a top title in cabinet art.

Lol wrong once again! Loving Toy Story 4, what a blast, including the amazing jump ramp with Benson posts It turns out that a jump ramp combined with modern RGB lighting, sounds, and HD 3D animations is really satisfying.

1325DE6D-9342-4651-A0B3-9C9CE8FD8C8C.gif1325DE6D-9342-4651-A0B3-9C9CE8FD8C8C.gif

#184 1 year ago
Quoted from usandthem:

But not nearly as satisfying as the last time Lawlor did it on a 3K NGG. On that game, you had three distinct outcomes, I think… the awesome hole-in-one, blasting the golf cart, or a total miss where the ball would simply roll back off the plexiglass upper playfield.

Oh that’s fine, as I said modern RGB lighting, high quality audio, actual HD 3D animations, and two Benson posts make it one hell of a satisfying shot. The landing area is nice too which also features RGB lighting. Thankfully Toy Story has multiple other features and a modern day ruleset, animations, etc that IMO blows NGG out of the water.

#185 1 year ago
Quoted from indybru:

So delt I’m thinking your complaint is since the NIB price is so high it’s not a pin you can flip like others. You seem to be obsessed with people that buy it. I say what business is yours on how we spend our money.
I wouldn’t be surprised down the road you buy it because the family wants it.
Cheers

Keeping in mind that folks that buy up these CE’s at these nib prices are enabling market trends upwards. Yes, folks vote with their wallets, but it’s that length of time for the companies and Distro’s to finally drop prices where they should have been initially. Is TS4 a dud or a diamond in the rough? Time will tell. I’m not a fan of these types of kiddie themes but that’s just me.

#186 1 year ago
Quoted from CosmoConstant:

I'm looking to buy a used Toy Story 4 CE pinball machine with under 300 total game plays. I also want the machine to be located no further than a 5 hour drive from Mankato, MN unless you will deliver it further (no shipping). I do not like having a machine shipped so if either you could deliver it or I could pick it up (less than 5 hour drive). I will pay $14,000 cash. It must be in mint condition and have under 300 total game plays on it. Please send me a message if you have one for sale. Thank you very much.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Dude quit the spamming. No one is going to lose 1000 bucks and hand deliver you their game.

#187 1 year ago
Quoted from CosmoConstant:

[quoted image][quoted image]

I have one but with 301 plays, so no longer mint.
Ok bad joke, but seriously why 300 plays or less?
Good luck with the search.

#188 1 year ago
Quoted from gjm7777:

but seriously why 300 plays or less?

So when he flips it there will be less than 301 games on it?

#189 1 year ago

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I’m very thankfully for all of the toys and mechs below on Toy Story lol.

Pop up jump ramp (not evening mentioning the entire landing area that is very well done with RGB lighting)
2 pop up Benson posts
Spinning disk
Pop up character mech
Physical kickback (not virtual...)
Drop target
Physical ball lock
10" LCD
Other features
4 pop bumpers
JJP RGB hot rails

#190 1 year ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I’m very thankfully for all of the toys and mechs below on Toy Story lol.
Pop up jump ramp (not evening mentioning the entire landing area that is very well done with RGB lighting)
2 pop up Benson posts
Spinning disk
Pop up character mech
Drop target
Physical ball lock
10" LCD
Other features
4 pop bumpers
JJP RGB hot rails

You left off shooter rod

#191 1 year ago

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

#192 1 year ago

Happy Holidays!
EE3C44E7-193F-4A9B-B5FE-A52351FF7A41 (resized).jpegEE3C44E7-193F-4A9B-B5FE-A52351FF7A41 (resized).jpeg

#193 1 year ago

My favorite

#194 1 year ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

You left off shooter rod

We save that for the Stern threads along with “Dual action super spinner with 3D rotation”.

#195 1 year ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

We save that for the Stern threads along with “Dual action super spinner with 3D rotation”.

Dude, in fairness you were about to call the place where the ball lands a toy.

#196 1 year ago

I was going to buy when they first released it, until I saw the price. When I was able to get one NIB for what I paid for my GnR, I went for it.

I have some idea what I’m getting myself into as I’ve played it on location a number of times. I’m really hoping that my family and friends will find it approachable and join me more often. If that happens, it will be well worth owning. If I end up taking a bath on it, I’ll survive.

#197 1 year ago
Quoted from DK98004:

I was going to buy when they first released it, until I saw the price. When I was able to get one NIB for what I paid for my GnR, I went for it.
I have some idea what I’m getting myself into as I’ve played it on location a number of times. I’m really hoping that my family and friends will find it approachable and join me more often. If that happens, it will be well worth owning. If I end up taking a bath on it, I’ll survive.

FWIW Very approachable pin, have had it 2 months or so now and its definately the most popular in my line up when friends come over. Even those that arn't toy story fans seem to get in to it. I find all the hate pretty funny but everyone is entitled to their oppinion. Interested to see what JJP comes out with next.

#198 1 year ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

2 pop up Benson posts
Spinning disk
Pop up character mech
Drop target
Physical ball lock
10" LCD
Other features
4 pop bumpers
JJP RGB hot rails

Long time, but see you’re having fun running a fanboy sales thread for JJP. Ultimate fan troller, telling us all how you hated TS4 and now completely reversed that. Nuts my friend, just plain nutty, lol. Most all can see right through it, since you’re an owner now. Your list of so called “toys” is so funny to read. Never seen a poster reaching so hard to make it look like there are actual toys on a game about toys that has no actual real toys, lol. Too hillarious, listing the Leds (hot rails), 10” LCD, etc as toys, lolololo, good one! There isn’t one single thing on your list that counts in most people’s book as actual mechanical ball interactive toys. Best laugh I’ve had in a long while, so keep it up! Happy Thanksgiving to you too buddy!

#199 1 year ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Long time, but see you’re having fun running a fanboy sales thread for JJP. Ultimate fan troller, telling us all how you hated TS4 and now completely reversed that. Nuts my friend, just plain nutty, lol. Most all can see right through it, since you’re an owner now. Your list of so called “toys” is so funny to read. Never seen a poster reaching so hard to make it look like there are actual toys on a game about toys that has no actual real toys, lol. Too hillarious, listing the Leds (hot rails), 10” LCD, etc as toys, lolololo, good one! There isn’t one single thing on your list that counts in most people’s book as actual mechanical ball interactive toys. Best laugh I’ve had in a long while, so keep it up! Happy Thanksgiving to you too buddy!

Agreed. Also I'd like a "Levi was right" shirt.

#200 1 year ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Your list of so called “toys” is so funny to read. Never seen a poster reaching so hard to make it look like there are actual toys on a game about toys that has no actual real toys, lol. Too hillarious, listing the Leds (hot rails), 10” LCD, etc as toys, lolololo, good one!

You know what....it's such a nutty list and so obviously meant to be made fun of....could this be the ultimate reverse troll? Someone who actually dislikes TS4 and is imitating a JJP groupie? They can't actually believe they're making TS4 look better with such nonsense posts where RGB lights = playfield toys.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 11,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Machine - For Sale
Athens, TX
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 16.95
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

10,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Old Saybrook, CT
$ 18.50
Playfield - Decals
Lermods

13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Kennebunkport, ME
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

$ 15,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 35.00
$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

$ 299.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Eville Pinball

$ 11,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
There are 696 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 14.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-was-wrong-about-toy-story-4-what-a-great-pin-initial-thoughts/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.