Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 28 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by ralphs007
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20190815_094445795_BURST000_COVER (resized).jpg
    CB8EE127-F994-453A-A478-5E336583E00E (resized).png
    IMG_20181227_132444818 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20181227_141838362 (resized).jpg
    #1 5 years ago

It happened so fast,I didn't have time to defend myself!
    I've enclosed a picture of the wound,and the attack dog.Only view if you have a strong stomach. If you look at the back of my hand,you can see where he got me.

IMG_20181227_132444818 (resized).jpgIMG_20181227_132444818 (resized).jpgIMG_20181227_141838362 (resized).jpgIMG_20181227_141838362 (resized).jpg
    #2 5 years ago

Bwahaha got me...

#3 5 years ago

LOL! Nice post.
    Beautiful dog btw!
    But, be careful, because now he has the taste of blood!!!!!!

#4 5 years ago

That poor puppy, hope he can recover!

#5 5 years ago

Bad enough we have to deal with click bait with advertisers and news stories, now here too?

#6 5 years ago

There’s a lot of dog to go to fill out those feet.

#7 5 years ago

He broke skin. I hope you didn't infect him and give him a tummy ache or worse.

LTG : )

#8 5 years ago

Time to put the Spawn Of Hell down!

#9 5 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

Time to put the Spawn Of Hell down!

No no no. ralphs007 is a nice guy. Give him another chance.

LTG : )

#10 5 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

No no no. ralphs007 is a nice guy. Give him another chance.

#11 5 years ago
    Quoted from DexterH:Bad enough we have to deal with click bait with advertisers and news stories, now here too?

I'm sorry,I don't know what the hell gets into me sometimes.

#12 5 years ago

You may want to visit your doctor. I had a dog attack me last Christmas and got a few small scratches from the bites. I cleaned and dressed the wounds and it itched like crazy. I got some red streaking under my skin and I went to doc after a week. Fortunately I got an antibiotic and there was no damage, but doctor said it could have become serious.

I guess if a dog enjoys drinking water out of toilet and licking their balls, it is not surprising their mouth is full of bacteria. Good luck.

#13 5 years ago
    Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

I guess if a dog enjoys drinking water out of toilet and licking their balls, it is not surprising their mouth is full of bacteria.

Dog mouths are actually cleaner than people's mouths. . . toilets, balls, and all. No doubt they can still cause an infection though, as you unfortunately found out. Cats are the ones you really have to be careful of -- a bite from a cat can escalate into a big problem quickly.

If I were the OP I'd be sure to get even and give a nibble back to that monster.

#14 5 years ago

I remember my first dog when I left my parents house was a Rottie. Best dog I’ve ever had

#15 5 years ago

Hope you get well soon!

#16 5 years ago

did you send the dog for rabies shots ! lol

#17 5 years ago

Definitely a rebel.

#18 5 years ago

don’t blame the dog, blame the owner. It looks from the picture that it’s been poorly trained.

Cute puppers, my parents had a Rottweiler, beautiful dogs.

#19 5 years ago
    Quoted from TractorDoc:

Dog mouths are actually cleaner than people's mouths. . . toilets, balls, and all. No doubt they can still cause an infection though, as you unfortunately found out. Cats are the ones you really have to be careful of -- a bite from a cat can escalate into a big problem quickly.
    If I were the OP I'd be sure to get even and give a nibble back to that monster.

Cleaner? Not a chance.... that’s a myth

#20 5 years ago

Let's take up a collection.
    For the dog.....

#21 5 years ago
    Quoted from northerndude:

Cleaner? Not a chance.... that’s a myth

Probably poor choice of words on my part. . . "dog" bacteria is more species specific to dogs and potentially less likely to transfer to people. All the same I am in agreement regardless -- I'd avoid getting licked and definitely bitten if I can help it.

#22 5 years ago
    CB8EE127-F994-453A-A478-5E336583E00E (resized).pngCB8EE127-F994-453A-A478-5E336583E00E (resized).png
    #23 5 years ago

I thought this was clickbait for a Rottendog board.

#24 5 years ago

Is there a forum site for dog lovers?
    I need to join that.
    Puppies

#25 5 years ago

ralphs007

You have until 12 noon tomorrow to get to the doctor!

#26 5 years ago

I wonder if you tasted like chicken.

#27 5 years ago

It’s all in how you raise that pretty boy. I hope he gets much attention and love.

8 months later
    #28 4 years ago

Here's Louie at ten months old. He only weighs 100lb. I'm trying to keep his weight down a little.His uncle Hercules was 150lbs.
    Hercules is the dog on the right side, of my avatar. Herc was given table scraps, something Louie will never see!

IMG_20190815_094445795_BURST000_COVER (resized).jpgIMG_20190815_094445795_BURST000_COVER (resized).jpg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-was-attacked-by-a-rottweiler-today- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.