7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by E_N_3
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider E_N_3.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

Hi all,
    I make artwork out of various items that were likely destined for the trash can, and I recycle them into artwork that people can enjoy.
    I especially like making stuff out of old, or broken, and unwanted pinball/arcade parts.
    It can be something as small as burnt out bulbs, or a bunch of incandescent bulbs you may no longer want after you made the switch to LEDs.
    It can be broken plastics, displays, coils...anything! Big or small, I will find a way to make it useful again.
    If you have anything, let me know, and I can give you my address. Obviously, I am happy to cover shipping!

If anyone is going to be at pintastic, I have a booth there, and I could grab the parts from you in person!

Thanks!
    -Ed

BTW-- the pic is of a skull that I did using a huge pile of incandescent bulbs that I had sitting in a box after I did my games in LEDs. I included it here, as you can see that I make use of just about anything....bulbs, tilt bobbers, caps....anything...lol.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#3 7 years ago
    Quoted from cosmokramer:

That skull looks bad ass...nice job

Thanks a bunch.
    It took me a super long time to actually make it, but I really like how it turned out.
    I especially liked the irony of using incandescent bulbs in the shape of a skull.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider E_N_3.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-want-your-brokenunwanted-pinball-and-arcade-parts?tu=E_N_3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.