Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by krazy53
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

Anyone in Oregon rent machines ?

#2 4 years ago
    Quoted from Shinemyballz:

Anyone in Oregon rent machines ?

Did you ask KHL yet?? I’d just bump you’re original post if you’re asking the same question...

Your request is somewhat unique and you haven’t been here that long w/unknown location — getting pinsiders to rent you machines with that little info isn’t super likely. Just saying..

Would I be interested in loaning an expensive game to someone I don’t know for an extended period of time? Probably not.. if I knew you or you had people vouching for you here that might be different..

#3 4 years ago

Cheers, no I don’t know who that is i’m Actually looking for a friend that lives in Wilsonville Oregon , i’d Was really looking for a local Oregon based amusement hire place or pin distributor that people on here could recommend , I wouldn’t expect to be hiring a someone’s personal machine ...but it seems no one wants business lol - kidding folks . But seriously my friend would be happy to pay all upfront & bond etc etc .

#4 4 years ago

Bump ....
    I’ve updated my location (Melbourne Australia) i’m Actually looking for a friend that lives in Wilsonville Oregon , i’d Was really looking for a local Oregon based amusement hire place or pin distributor that people on here could recommend , I wouldn’t expect to be hiring a someone’s personal machine ...but it seems no one wants business lol - kidding folks . But seriously my friend would be happy to pay all upfront & bond etc etc .

#5 4 years ago

Ah ok that makes more sense now. Probably a number of operators down there - with pins there’s always the question of maintenance though. These are getting rented to a personal home or a business ?

#6 4 years ago

Typically operators here in the States don't want to bother with short time rentals as the money made is not worth it! Also, if you get a operator to rent you machines you probably are going to get less then desirable themes that are routed. I guess it would all depend on how long of a time-frame your friend is wanting to rent. If it's a long period he may be better off buying titles he wants and reselling them down the road! Just a thought!

#7 4 years ago
    Quoted from meSz:

Typically operators here in the States don't want to bother with short time rentals as the money made is not worth it! Also, if you get a operator to rent you machines you probably are going to get less then desirable themes that are routed. I guess it would all depend on how long of a time-frame your friend is wanting to rent. If it's a long period he may be better off buying titles he wants and reselling them down the road! Just a thought!

This is inaccurate. There are companies that cater to this and offer the latest and greatest for rent. They are generally rented out for parties and events, not long-term. I don't know if there are any companies like this near you. Try Google.

#8 4 years ago

Of course there are places that rent games. Whether they deliver or not is another story.
    Google search: amusement vending Portland Oregon

#9 4 years ago
    Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

This is inaccurate. There are companies that cater to this and offer the latest and greatest for rent. They are generally rented out for parties and events, not long-term. I don't know if there are any companies like this near you. Try Google.

I have encountered this at least half dozen times as when I travel I typically try to get a machine or two. More times then not an operator will tell me "it's not worth my time". Times I was able to get them I wound up with titles like Lethal Weapon, Baywatch and even an EM game.

There are places in some larger cities that will rent games but this guy is in Wilsonville which has a population of 25k. 30 min south of Portland so may be able to find someone in Portland to do it!

#10 4 years ago

We rent machines but all the way down in Sacramento, California Area.

#11 4 years ago

I did,nt know that Napa was close to SAC????

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-want-to-rent-2-machines-in-oregon- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.