Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 30 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by SSrig
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

AH.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JWS64.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 11 years ago

Marcus aka Markeedragon is a full-time youtube content uploader, he uploads 3-4 new videos a day to youtube.

He talks ALOT. That's what he does.

Having seen videos of people that go to pinball auctions, conventions, and tournaments
    I'd say that there are many of them that talk too much, don't look like male models, and
    from their looks and personal hygiene could be added to any local police dept's sex offender
    web site and be right at home.

People that live in glass houses shouldn't throw rocks.

#19 11 years ago
    Quoted from NY2Colorado:

The guy seemed alright to me and no more creepy than the rest of the nerds on here that blow up the threads with the bikini babes.

EXACTLY!!!

They blow up the threads with the bikini babes because that's as close to them that they'll
    ever get. Of ALL the people that post here I'd hazard a guess that less than 5% of the total people that post here have a wife or girlfriend that can match or look better than any bikini babe pic they've ever posted.

It's easy to sit at your keyboard and post critical comments on others, that you've never met, never talked to in real life, and make snap judgements based on a video of the guy talking.

Yes, he got some facts wrong, yes he made some mistakes in his video...he's human.
    He's not reading from a teleprompter.

Must be great to be perfect individual.

Internet bravado, internet bravery, that's all it is.

Now I know why Kevin Smith charges people to post on his forums. When they want to rip on him, his movies, etc, he gets a fee for you to do so, then you get banned.

#26 11 years ago
    Quoted from SealClubber:

Its one thing to say he is annoying to you. It is another to infer he is some kind of child molester. And yes, he shouldn't have talked about things he either doesn't understand.

THANK YOU!!!

You get it. Man, it's nice to have someone here that actually get's it.

It's the "don't judge a book by it's cover" axiom.

Thank you Sealclubber. I'm very thankful that you're a clear headed individual,
    AND a moderator here.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JWS64.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-want-to-open-a-pinball-arcade?tu=JWS64 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.