Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by UnJed
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Should i get a shaker for...”

• Aero 0 votes
    • Gotg 5 votes
      33%
    • Both 10 votes
      67%

(15 votes)

#1 4 years ago

Anyone have a shaker in either of these pins?
    What parts of the game does it shake most?

#2 4 years ago

I had one in as it was meh. I’d go w/ guardians

#3 4 years ago

When would it shake... just toybox multi?
    Did u have a stern one or pbl one?

#4 4 years ago

Mine was a pbl one. It weakly shook during toy box loads n stuff.. like weak as hell.. I thought it was the pbl shaker until I put it in my bksor.... haha turns out it was just as’s crummy use of it!

#5 4 years ago

Wow... that sux.

#6 4 years ago

I love AS but can’t imagine how the shaker would integrate, or in a way that would add to the experience.

Meanwhile I’ve played at least 4 different GOTG by now and wish I played one with a shaker. I think it would integrate much better than AS.

I have one shaker and I keep it in my SM over ST. I think it’s wonderfully integrated with the game and because you’re always stumbling into beating Sandman, you’re constantly getting shaking even when you didn’t expect it. I just see AS as toybox shakes and that’s pretty predictable. So I’d give GOTG the upper hand as I think there’s better potential but haven’t experienced either with shaker.

#7 4 years ago

Lol! It’s quite underwhelming to say the least.

#8 4 years ago

Doesn't the same shaker work in both games so you could try a single purchase in both games if you didn't mind moving it?

#9 4 years ago

I have a coin taker shaker in my AS and it’s awesome. It rumbles every time you hit a flower petal shot, so on a 6 ball multi when you’re hitting a ton of shots the whole house shakes and it’s awesome.

#10 4 years ago

Does it shake when u start multiball, like when jackys holding the toybox closed?

#11 4 years ago

Yes!

#12 4 years ago

I love shakers if the game takes It I put it in, read not to do it for AS but said getting it anyway... its bad really bad waste of money go with it for GOTG cuz it cant be worse.

#13 4 years ago

Just picked up a gotg pro with a shaker and I'm not impressed. If AS is also underwhelming I'd just skip a shaker altogether.

#14 4 years ago

Did u all get a pbl shaker as well?

#15 4 years ago

Would let you stop over to check how great the AS shaker is if you were closer.

#16 4 years ago

Is the red tremor version? I heard those are a lot shakier...

#17 4 years ago

They are. I have one in my maiden it rips

#18 4 years ago
    Quoted from Dantesmark:

Is the red tremor version? I heard those are a lot shakier...

Do you really have a Bigfoot? if so I am in Louisville your in Louisville lets be friends

#19 4 years ago

I've got a pbl shaker in my Gotg
    pro and it definitely adds to the gameplay
    and feel. Would be weird to play it
    without one now.

#20 4 years ago

I have a shaker motor in my GOTG as well and love it.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-want-to-get-a-shaker-for-aerosmith-or-gotg-which-one-utilizes-it- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.